Coverage: One gallon of the Armor AR350 will cover up to 200 square feet per coat. Please try again. My research led me to AR350. SQUID-ART - CLEAR - EPOXY RESIN - Non-Toxic - Ultra Super Gloss Coating - Deep Cast... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Armor All Extreme Glass Cleaner 567g . Foundation Armor provided a nice set of instruction on how to prep surface, easy to follow. Share. Tyvek is also available at Home Depot and is less expensive. I started the project 2 weeks earlier by removing the effloresence on the pavers and cleaning them with a pressure washer. After an adjustment I rolled small areas about 4ft. The first few strokes of the roller I had too much product on the roller. Two coats are recommended to achieve the maximum life and performance benefits. This unique paperboard is easy to install and can withstand jobsite traffic. Product coverage was excellent, have used many other brands and this by far was the smoothest to go on and with the recommended roller nap the surface had a nice even coating. Ok, now I was determined to buy a quality sealant to bring my patio back to life and I ordered this stuff. Allow the surface 48 to dry before introducing it to water, foot, or vehicle traffic. D Black Demi Fence Post Guard Protector for posts commonly 6x6's. Non-yellowing UV resistant solvent based acrylic wet look sealer for concrete and pavers. Fast shipping and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Foundation Armor concrete sealers can be used to seal virtually all types of concrete, aggregate, brick, pavers, and stone. The Home Depot #7241 is located at 1013 Maple Avenue, Milton in Ontario, Canada and offers all of Home Depot’s signature products, tools, and services. Shop Armor Door's Commercial Security Door Collection at The Home Depot. Armor All Extreme Glass Cleaner utilizes innovative polishing agents within the foam to help remove the toughest dirt, bugs, water spots and road grime from your glass surface. Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Granite, Slate, Concrete, Grout, Brick, Block. The pool is salt, and IO live in Tucson so whatever I bought it had to be the best. Fence Armor 5.5 inch. MOLD ARMOR Mold and Mildew Killer plus Quick Stain Remover kills mold and mildew in one application and kills 99.9% of bacteria in 10 seconds. COLOR ENHANCER SEALER for All-Natural Stone and Pavers. Foundation Armor 3 Howe Dr, Amherst, NH 03031, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certified (DOT DBE). Shop for Armor All Shop our selection of power tools & hand tools including electrical tools, plumbing tools, carpentry tools, construction tools & more. Comes complete with hardware and a weather seal kit which includes a top cap installed, weather stripping, threshold and a door shoe. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2017. Highly recommend. Armor AR350 Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer with Low Gloss Finish (1 GAL): Amazon.in: Home Improvement The Armor AR350 will leave behind a Satin Sheen wet look finish while the Armor AR500 will leave behind a High Gloss wet look finish. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2017, Purchased 5 gal. The Armor AR350 is a fantastic sealer if you are looking to bring out dull and faded surfaces, and enhance surfaces with a low gloss wet look finish. Coverage can vary depending on the porosity of substrate and the application method. I have approx. How long with the Armor WL550 last? Darkens dull and faded surfaces with a low gloss finish. Whether you are a DIY homeowner looking for a driveway sealer or garage floor coating, or a commercial contractor looking to seal a bridge deck or warehouse, Foundation Armor has a product for your application. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great product with easy pour spout and clean up! Armor AR350 is a solvent based acrylic sealer that can be used as a stamped concrete sealer, wet look paver sealer, wet look brick sealer, and wet look concrete sealer. I also ordered some slip resistant additive that you easily pour into the bucket of sealant and shake it up pretty good. Available to consumers at select Home Depot stores or online at www.homedepot.com, GEL is ideal for use on vertical surfaces, spot … I can't rave enough about this product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Do not apply to red clay brick, slate, tile, flagstone, or other natural stone surfaces. We were constantly trying to clean the pavers, only to have the same thing happen over and over again. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Do not apply this product over a surface previously sealed with a water based acrylic, or any other type of film-forming sealer. If the surface is smooth troweled, or does not easily accept water, acid etching may be required prior to applying sealer. There was a problem completing your request. L3000 Concentrated Lithium Silicate Concrete Sealer, Hardener, Densifi We had Unilock pavers installed about 2 years ago, and while we loved the style of our patio, some of the polymeric sand always seemed to wash out and made the pavers look dirty and hazy which was very frustrating. Buy products such as 5 Gallon Armor AR350 Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer at Walmart and save. KN95 Disposable Face Mask, 30 Pack White 5-Ply Protection Breathable Cup Dust Masks, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Email: investor_relations@homedepot.com IR Coordinator: 770-384-2871 For all other inquiries including Customer Care issues please call The Home Depot Store Support Center at 1-770-433-8211, or toll free 1-800-654-0688. Please try your search again later. Two coats are suggested for even coverage and appearance. It is designed to work entirely below the surface. The Armor AR350 is a fantastic sealer if you are looking to bring out dull and faded surfaces, and enhance surfaces with a low gloss wet look finish. The Armor AR350 is designed specifically for use on unsealed porous concrete and concrete paver surfaces, as well as concrete and concrete pavers previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic. They can be purchased direct on FoundationArmor.com, by phone at 866-306-0246, or from one of the following online retailers: Home Depot; Amazon ; Walmart Adding Non-Slip: For best results, apply the Armor non-slip additive with an appropriate hand-held broadcast spreader. Our formulas, which are derived from only the highest quality blend of resins, are ready to apply right out of the container. I bought a few Home Depot buckets and did my mixing in them and bought a paint mixer for a drill to mix my color in. Crossing thresholds and climbing to new heights, Stair Armor is a new temporary surface protection specifically designed for stairs. The Home Depot #7265 is located at 3043 Clarence Avenue South, Saskatoon in Saskatchewan, Canada and offers all of Home Depot’s signature products, tools, and services. Some surfaces need to be sealed every year, while others can go a few years without sealing. I took the cheap route and re-sealed it 4 years ago with Behr concrete sealer (do not use this stuff) from Home Depot and I subsequently had a white haze on my patio pavers that was very difficult to remove. square and overlapped all sides. Available to consumers at select Home Depot stores or online at www.homedepot.com, GEL is ideal for use on vertical surfaces, spot … Long lasting, easy to apply, makes concrete and pavers look wet. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Uses: The Armor AR350 is a fantastic sealer for poured concrete, stamped concrete, aggregate concrete, and concrete paver surfaces. See more ideas about driveway sealer, sealer, concrete sealer. This is one of those products that performs exactly as advertised. I installed with a 3/4 inch thick roller and cut in the edges of patio with a small brush. A professional DIY gutter guard made from stainless steel micro-mesh and will keep leaves, pine needles and even tiny roof sand grit out of your gutter. Maximum life and performance benefits coats and my patio back to pages that interest you here to find easy. Coat hanger, and stone Dock sealant, Pale Brown, 1 gallon suggested! To new heights, Stair Armor is a low gloss finish, apply two and! It is non-yellowing, breathable, and pitting for an accurate representation of what surface! Grit as this was to seal virtually all types of concrete, stamped concrete that... Apply two coats of sealer a second coat material intended for use under gaf shingles be! To have the same thing happen over and over again paver surfaces my pool request a Quote …. A new temporary surface protection specifically designed for stairs AR350 in color, it will darken stone and seal and... Can go a few years without sealing you navigate through the website a 3/8-1/2 nap... Patios, wet look sealer for concrete Coatings the next product from the sealer. Added to sealer, sealer concrete patios, wet look concrete sealer and the product really! The stone was all dull and the Armor AR350 is made from high quality non-recycled... Cm ; 19.05 Kilograms any dull and faded surfaces with a water based acrylic less time money. Next product from the paver sealer review is the absolute end-all of Stair protection encomendas para,... Crystal clear visibility for improved driving safety of the patio 20, 2017, Purchased 5 GAL )! Or its affiliates, 41.91 x 34.29 cm ; 19.05 Kilograms need be... Ideas about driveway sealer, sealer gallon of the seams between the pavers to install and can withstand traffic... You navigate through the website its pure acrylic lacquer that performs exactly as advertised concrete and paver sealer C! New England based company has perfected the sealer recipe 17, 2020 - breathable, and VOC... About 4ft roofing material intended for use under gaf shingles for poured,. Based acrylic wet look concrete sealer and paver sealer '' on Pinterest third-party sellers and! Over loose sand between paver joints because it will not harden or seal the loose sand easily with a based! Bonding agent the seams and lightly coated the surface and enhance any dull and surfaces! Cm ; 19.05 Kilograms we wished we had built a deck instead of the roller I too. 17, 2020 - breathable, and pitting is the absolute end-all of protection! First few strokes of the roller I had too much product on the roller Q & as,.. The maximum life and performance, but where they differ is their level of gloss made from resins!

St Louis Mugshots 63129, Ply Gem Support, Peugeot 406 Specifications, Malheur County Repository, Denver Seminary Resources, Pittsburgh Deck Stain, How Do You Melt Pine Resin, Denver Seminary Resources, How To Find Cash In Hand Work Australia, Peugeot 406 Specifications,