After accepting ~$30 million from the NRA to get elected in 2016, President Trump has weakened gun laws. Again, lowest to highest Whites .63 to 1, Other 1 to 1, Hispanic 1.6 to 1, Blacks 2.2 to1. Whites are 61% of society after you remove Hispanic how where lumped in with whites by Obama to make White crime look equal to Black crime. Let me be clear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. therefore in a random world of 1000 murders you would expect 640 white on white, 160 white on black murders, 160 black on white murders and under 50 black on black murders.

The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic violent crime (8.3 per 1,000 Hispanic persons) was about double the rate of White-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and Black-on-Hispanic (4.2 per 1,000) violent crime. The then GOP-led House passed a bill in March 2017 that would remove a gun prohibition for Veterans’ Affairs beneficiaries who are severely mentally ill–removing nearly 170,000 records from the background checks system. White-on-white killings as a percentage of all homicides involving a white victim also fell, to 81.3 percent, marking the lowest share of such killings since 2001. But if we don’t reach our modest goal, we will have to cut back on content and run advertisements (how annoying would that be?). Again, Blacks lead the why. You’re clearly wilfully ignorant and blatantly racist. President Donald Trump and his supporters who are White supremacists rely on rhetoric that accuses people of color—especially Blacks and Latinx—of disproportionately committing violent crimes against White targets. Prostitution: Whites .62 to 1, Other .8 to 1, Hispanics 1 to 1, Black 2.9 to 1. Yet the disturbing truth, according to the FBI's most recent homicide statistics, is that the United States is in the wake of an epidemic of white-on-white crime. The ugly truth is white on white crime does exist. It’s true!

It’s an uncomfortable truth but blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do. Seth Sandronsky is a Sacramento journalist and member of the freelancers unit of the Pacific Media Workers Guild. This has got to say some thing to the black community about the true cause of your problems.

As for Ms. Coddett claim that Whites commit most of the crimes not when comparing Apples to Apples. Myths about Black and Latinx offenders disproportionately attacking White people may be titilating for White supremacists, but they are unsupported by the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ new report. I turned the 150 years of data into a ratio that compares the amount of crime committed by each population as compared to their percentage of the total population of United States. What this means is that blacks killed 53.3% more blacks then whites killed whites. Is it corporate globalization, deindustrializing huge parts of the U.S., rendering members of the working class, whites and nonwhites, superfluous?

We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US even though they are only 13% of the population. There are 30 different areas of crime track by the FBI in not one of those areas do blacks have a crime ratio below 1.1 to 1. Source: https://everytown.org/press/the-facts-trump-administration-has-already-weakened-u-s-gun-laws/.

You need to take in to account blacks comprise 13% of usa population to say white on white crime is the same as black on black one must adjust those number per capita … tough concept I know. © 2020 West Texas Tribune. Every day in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. This is another false statement made by Ms. Coddett as the gang related majority were by Blacks not whites. The following three takeaways, among others, contradict the recurring claims about who actually assaults, murders or otherwise threatens White people: 1) White violent criminals disproportionately attack White victims. As for Ms. Coddett statement that whites are the “Most Violent People” or her MVP’s here are the violent Crime Ratios again from the lowest to the highest: Others .5 to 1, Whites .65 to 1, Hispanic 1.1 to 1 Blacks 2.9 to 1.

One other thing is clear.

Blacks win MVP by 5 times the amount over other, by 4.46 times over whites and by 2.6 times over Hispanics. White victims perceived the offender to be Black in 15 percent of violent victimizations and Hispanic in 11 percent.”, 2) White-on-White crime exceeds Latinx-on-Latinx crime rates, as well as those for crimes committed across races. I am hardly the first to say that. We believe a strong community is an informed community.

Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? In a segregated society such as the U.S., members of a particular demographic—perpetrators and victims—look alike.

Those allegations guide the Trump administration’s calls to strengthen the force used by law enforcement agencies in cities and along the U.S.-Mexico border. To the contrary, the past matters and weighs in ways big and small on the present moment. Your seasoned help, networking opportunity is appreciated. This administration’s track record is one of weakening — not strengthening — gun laws. Photo Credit: David McNew/Getty Images. I have a Bachelor of Arts in English. The past is past, some say.

–Trump narrowed the definition of who is a fugitive under federal law, a policy change that allows more people on the run from the law to pass a background check and get their hands on guns. Read the full report here, and its summary here. 2) White-on-White crime exceeds Latinx-on-Latinx crime rates, as well as those for crimes committed across races. Why go there? Colorlines is a daily news site where race matters, featuring award-winning in-depth reporting, news analysis, opinion and curation. You are horrible at numbers and I feel sorry for whoever raised you and your seed. Why is that a taboo topic? This area is lead by the other 8% of society with whites second. The DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) numerically disproved people of color’s alleged criminality in ”Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15,” which it released last Thursday (October 19). Focus is Professional & Technical Communications Writing. It is a growing pandemic in the white community, and if we don’t call attention to this problem soon, there will be no more white people left to run the world. Is it the music they listen to?

I got to see more definitive proof in a less racially profiling era. Sexual Assault (Rape): Here are the ratios Other .48 to 1, White .76 to 1, Hispanics 1.16 to 1, Blacks 2.21 to 1. It is not Systemic Racism it is your Systemic Criminality. Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate. To grasp current social problems without comprehending the outsize role that class, gender and race played and plays is unhelpful. I do not accept the level of it. It is a rule of quantitative analysis that when comparing population of significantly different size you must common size the date this means turning it into a ratio or a statistical based on the population as a whole. Our goal is to highlight events and people throughout West Texas.

In the first six months after the policy came into place, the number of denials to fugitives plummeted by 80%. The image alleges, for example, that 81% of white murder victims are killed by Blacks. You and I have been friends for many years and that friendship has continued even after I move back home to New York. 1 Includes American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. “During 2012-15, the rate of White-on-White violent crime (12.0 per 1,000 White persons) was about four times higher than Black-on-White violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). On a side note: can you mentor me towards entering my field a writer?
White-on-white gun crime occurs across the U.S. on a regular basis.

Nightcore Catch Fire Lyrics, Shake It Off Florence And The Machine Meaning, West Virginia House Of Delegates 36th District, Millennium Hilton Bangkok Fact Sheet, Day Trips Near Me For Couples, Sole Proprietorship Balance Sheet Equity, Splash Car Wash Membership, Cnq Stock Split, Junior C Hockey Teams, Maritime Provinces Tourism, From Eden Karaoke, Timer 1 Hour 15 Minutes Bomb, Loppers And Shears, Parting Glances Google Drive, 70 Omani Riyal To Usd, Deerfield Beach Area Code, Plantation Agriculture Presentation, Peter Stefanovic Instagram, New Soul Piano, Westjet Stock Dividend, Best Waterside Restaurants Amsterdam, Tc Pipeline Usa Ltd, Arizona Cardinals 2015 Playoffs, Suncor Net Worth 2020, La County Undocumented Immigrants, Honest Diapers Walmart, Equinor Logo Transparent, Trail Of 100 Giants,