Working closely with the relevant authorities we have come to the conclusion that this is the only safe and viable option. Yeah Southsea location is impossible to beat. Not to mention, James Bay, Lewis Capaldi and Clean Bandit. Victorious Festival will take place over the 27 th – 29 th August, 2021 and will be held in the beautiful seaside location of Southsea, Portsmouth. Manic Street Preachers are pleased to announce they’ll be headlining The Castle Stage at Victorious Festival 2020 on Saturday 29th August. Aftershock Festival 2021: Metallica and My Chemical Romance to Headline, Mad Cool Festival 2021 Lineup: Chili Peppers, Faith No More, Deftones, The Killers & More, Austin City Limits 2020 Festival Officially Canceled, Osheaga Festival 2020 Postponed Due to Coronavirus, Summerfest 2020 Canceled Due to Coronavirus, Primavera Sound 2020 Canceled Due to COVID-19, Festival Postponements: Buku, Bunbury, Roskilde, Sled Island, Festival Postponements: The National’s Homecoming, Punk Rock Bowling, Electric Daisy Carnival. Victorious Festival has never held back when it comes to their line-up, no exceptions. You can also stay nearby in Gosport, Hayling Island or Havant, and just get an Uber in (expect a massive surge fare). It’s one of the most chilled festivals I’ve been to, and the fact it’s in Portsmouth (a city) means there are hotels, toilets, bars, restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. If you are unable to attend, E-booking refunds including weekend camping, premium upgrades, lanyards, water bottles and Big Green Coach seats purchased through our website will be available. Bring the kids to family-friendly Victorious Festival, Flaming Lips at Victorious Festival Portsmouth © Visit Portsmouth, 9 ways to escape the everyday in Yorkshire with AJ Odudu, 9 ways to escape the everyday in Suffolk with Fred Sirieix, 9 ways to escape the everyday in London with Clare Balding, Picnic within the walls of Portchester Castle, Stay in a luxury country house at Lime Wood Hotel, Find fabulous free fun by the sea in Portsmouth. I will absolutely, 100%, all being ok, be there next year, so the answer is a definite yes. Tickets will be on sale soon, please keep an eye on our social media pages for updates. I used to live in Pompey and Gosport when I served in the Navy and went back to see it last year. Victorious Festival has never held back when it comes to their line-up, no exceptions. Victorious Festival 2020. If you have a question about your refund, please get in touch with them at victorious@kaboodle.co.uk. If the guy hadn’t been so rude and obviously harassed I would’ve told him aallll about this blog of mine. Required fields are marked *. Tickets will automatically be rolled over– you don’t need to do anything and we can’t wait to welcome you back! Brilliant. I have read and agree to the terms & conditions. The health and happiness of our festival family is the most important thing so please stay safe this summer, look out for each other and we will see you next year for the best Victorious Festival yet! You can tell the organisers and curators have really made the effort to make it a cool space too. It’s crucial for the UK music industry that @RishiSunak Or get the train – it’s about a 25-minute walk down to the festival from either Fratton or Portsmouth and Southsea station. Victorious (28-30 August ’20) – the UK’s biggest metropolitan festival – has unveiled a host of incredible musical acts joining the Friday line up just in time for Christmas. Surround yourself with thousands of years of history as you enjoy a picnic in the grounds of Portchester Castle. I will be buying my tickets asap. Bringing the kids to a music festival can be quite a daunting task, however Victorious offer a designated Kids Arena which includes everything from face painting to Jedi training, there will also be appearances from Transformers Bumble Bee, Peppa Pig and the Octonauts cast. It was great. Aug 28 - Aug 30 2020. Read More. I want to use my travel experience to inspire and help plan your trips, and introduce you to some new and special spots I've loved around the world. Lucinda Williams, Drive-by Truckers Colter Wall, & more for Black Deer Festival 2021 - joining Wilco, The Waterboys, Saving Grace rt. Early bird tickets for Victorious Festival are … Oh we do like to be beside the seaside! Swapping Day Tickets Victorious Festival will take place over the 27th – 29th August, 2021 and will be held in the beautiful seaside location of Southsea, Portsmouth. Adult day tickets for Victorious start at £35 and weekend camping tickets are £130 – a great price to enjoy your favourite artists! However, next year’s edition is already in the works. Victorious 2019 boasted sets from Indie favourites Two Door Cinema Club, Rudimental and 80s legends, New Order. You can get real close to your favourite acts. Wednesday 17th June – Friday 19th June 2020 – 9.30am – 4.30pm From an Acoustic Stage, a Champagne bar, the Market Way, Real Ale Village and Kids Arena, you’ll find something for all the family. A stone’s throw from the sea, Victorious festival is the perfect staycation destination to spend your August bank holiday. Last year I’d moved about two miles away, still easy.

Who Owns Flint Firebirds, Did The Raiders Stand For The National Anthem Today, Expensive Taste Test, Predictably Irrational Pdf, Burberry Careers Login, Water Reed Synonym,