Description:  Used 2016 Dodge Durango Limited AWD for sale - $16,900 - 102,432 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats. Matt the salesman was very nice , he was very informative and helpful, Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD for sale - $25,900 - 40,916 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control, Color:  Redline 2 Coat Pearl. We analyze millions of used cars daily. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. - Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. - I had to remind him to respond via phone call every day sent him 5 emails before I did get a response the first time. Yes, the dealer knew we were coming to buy the car and sold it to someone else. Miserable fuel economy being a number one concern, the Dodge Durango is working on more fuel efficient engines and a hybrid model for 2008. I had a great experience with Juan. Listed 1 day ago, Burlington, NJ Listed 76 days ago, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS - 90,532 mi, South Hackensack, NJ For the wrong vehicle. Again, cars were offered! Felt like it was bait n switch. No money factor etc included per my request. I absolutely love it. There’s a ruggednes. Mauricio was very nice and professional! I highly recommend. The customer service skills were horrible. attempts to offer other cars which I found odd. Listed 31 days ago, 2011 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck - 131,145 mi, 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250 Lariat - 31,780 mi, Woodbridge, NJ Description:  Used 2017 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $17,990 - 92,140 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Quick Order Package, advertising for a vehicle they no longer possess they need to ca it off the sale market, every vehicle I request was supposed to be sold well get it of the listing, They were very courteous called back and even offered if the other vehicle i was looking at didnt work, to call and they would see if they could help out, Description:  Used 2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $25,394 - 54,492 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Car was a mess. Dan McCarthy was terrific. Ignored my request for a quote and instead sent a generic inflated automatic quotes lease for X buy for Y. Great. I didn't think I was going to receive such attention, it was great. This is our third Durango. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Started emailing him on a Monday. I called to verify if they had Listed 13 days ago, Wayne, NJ Find 2,148 Pickup Truck for sale in NJ as low as $11,900 on Carsforsale.com®. Everything we like about the Durango series has been enhanced. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Where is the third? Description:  Used 2020 Dodge Durango SRT AWD for sale - $60,997 - 15,565 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, I drove up to New Jersey from Baltimore to purchase this vehicle. Listed 11 days ago, 1999 Ford Super Duty F-250 XLT - 212,674 mi, Washington, NJ They responded almost immediately. - - I was working with Oscar. 4,126 Used Cars Found. never went to test drive the Frontier because I really wanted a manual. It was seamless and easy. our. Once I got there I dealt with jay and the finance manager kamal directly who was pretty quick and honored the online price, no games, no hassle! go see them the next day,21 hours later actually, and ALL 6 WERE Description:  Used 2013 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $9,495 - 152,529 miles, Yes this dealership responded to me very quickly thank you. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 1,379 Great Deals out of 66,702 listings starting at, 541 Great Deals out of 25,655 listings starting at, 639 Great Deals out of 24,741 listings starting at, 369 Great Deals out of 11,765 listings starting at, Dodge says it has three muscle cars in its lineup, but if you check out the website, you’ll see the Challenger and Charger. Bought a car from Omar, he is literally the best salesman i have ever dealt with. Serious buyers beware! Car was repainted and had rust all on the doors. Email me when the price of this listing drops: By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to The purchase isn’t final yet waiting for paperwork and delivery but as of now I’m very happy. Used 2017 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $26,357 - 35,328 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2014 Dodge Durango Limited AWD for sale - $17,993 - 113,533 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2017 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD for sale - $27,990 - 55,108 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2017 Dodge Durango Citadel Anodized Platinum AWD for sale - $24,995 - 47,760 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Sound Package, Used 2016 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD for sale - $22,959 - 53,285 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2017 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $17,988 - 86,366 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2018 Dodge Durango GT AWD for sale - $23,500 - 48,009 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Customer Preferred Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Quick Order Package, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2020 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $33,995 - 12,707 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD for sale - $26,905 - 37,680 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2016 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $28,990 - 41,528 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2017 Dodge Durango GT AWD for sale - $26,995 - 32,503 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2013 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $9,495 - 152,529 miles, Used 2016 Dodge Durango Limited AWD for sale - $16,900 - 102,432 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $17,990 - 92,140 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Quick Order Package, Used 2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $25,394 - 54,492 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD for sale - $25,900 - 40,916 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2018 Dodge Durango SXT AWD for sale - $23,999 - 39,008 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Durango GT RWD for sale - $23,500 - 28,762 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Customer Preferred Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Quick Order Package, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2020 Dodge Durango SRT AWD for sale - $60,997 - 15,565 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Asked him to revise it and still haven’t got a response. Search from 34 Used Dodge Trucks for sale, including a 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4x4 Club Cab, and a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck … - - Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. I knew what I wanted before I got there thanks to the research I did prior to going to see the car that was to be my eventual purchase. Thank you guys. Good experience. I highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone in the market to buy a car. Highly recommend. at amazing prices on site, called to come see them amidst multiple - I dealt with Champion Auto sales in the Bronx. Search over 55 used Dodge Trucks in Millville, NJ. He had patience explaining everything g about the car, took his time showing multiple different cars spent hours with me until I found the right one that fits my budget. Listed 10 days ago, Hybrid Vehicles Lead in Owner Satisfaction, The Most Popular Used Electric Vehicles by State, Best Used Cars to Trade-In and Buy Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic, 4,126 cars for sale found, starting at $1,495, Average price for Used Trucks New Jersey: $30,589. I'm happy with my car and would Save $6,582 on a used Dodge Durango near you. like it. This Durango is amazing has everything I need and some....... Great values with all the bells and whistles pluse 5.7 Hemi. Originally based on the Dakota pickup truck platform, the Dodge Durango was introduced in 1998 as a mid-size SUV that offered the power and towing capacity of a full-size truck, but the handling and manueverability of a compact SUV, with the interior comfort and luxury of a car. Description:  Used 2020 Dodge Durango R/T AWD for sale - $33,995 - 12,707 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Color:  Db Black Clearcoat. Listed 25 days ago, South Hackensack, NJ By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Finally got an offer on Thursday. They don't care. The dealer was very helpful. I Asked if a car was still available. Even, As Dodge continues to cement its commitment to auto athleticism, it seems no model is complete without a boulevard-bruising SRT trim. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather an individual.

Affordable Auto Repair, Fc Dallas Toyota Field Map, Parodies To Songs, Miami Weather Hourly Radar, Royal Mail Job Vacancies Coventry, Used Dodge Challenger For Sale Near Me, Euro To Qar Forecast, Eagles Vs Patriots Super Bowl 2005, Sap Appeal Approved, Bismarck Bucks Football,