Everyone there was professional , personable , and I Will definitely recommend that dealer to everyone I Know. 7720 Katy Fwy Directions Houston, TX 77024-2004. Skip to main content. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! This vehicle sold before I was able to make the trip over and test drive/purchase. CHALLENGER SRT® HELLCAT BRINGS POWERFUL BRAGGING RIGHTS TO THE TABLE WITH 707 HORSEPOWER. I would contact him in the future to help with my automotive needs. When the TorqueFlite is mated to the Supercharged 6.2-liter SRT Hellcat HEMI® V8, it's fortified to withstand the groundbreaking 707 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque unleashed by the engine. Filters (0) Sort By: Sort By. Save up to $7,238 on one of 727 used Dodge Chargers in Houston, TX. Starting at the source, the engine features a forged-steel crankshaft and induction-hardened bearing surfaces, a specially tuned crank damper tested to 13,000 rpm, high-strength forged-alloy pistons coupled to powder-forged connecting rods, high-load capacity bushings and diamond-like carbon coated piston pins. Description:  New 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $70,400 - with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. Charger SRT® Hellcat the name says it all. The SRT Hellcat lets drivers personalize their drive experience via the Drive Modes features: pre-configured Default, Sport and Track settings, as well as a Custom setting for a uniquely tailored experience. Read an important message from Helfman Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Best dealer experience Ever. Save $9,748 on a 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD near you. Description:  New 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $70,585 - with Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. Dodge Hellcat SRT Challenger & SRT Charger, Unrelenting Muscle of the Supercharged 6.2L HEMI, Monstrous 707 HP and 650 Pound-Feet of Torque. Contacted dealer to purchase a mustang with THIS IS A DRIVING EXPERIENCE THAT ONLY A LEGEND CAN DELIVER. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. He picked me up in the car and the paperwork was easy to do. I love the color of the truck and the iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. Search from 303 Used Dodge Charger cars for sale, including a 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, a 2017 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, and a 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. Make the … Description:  New 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $68,590 - with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Pitch Black Clearcoat, Great service communication and fast replies. Directions 7720 Katy Fwy Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. Thanks to Nicholas, Marcos, And Bobby! 20x9.5-inch Low-Gloss Black Lightweight 5Deep Forged Aluminum (standard on SRT Hellcat). Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. The Bilstein three-mode Adaptive Damping Suspension on Charger SRT Hellcat models provides selectable driving dynamics settings that adjust shocks and transmission shifts to suit any drive - Street Mode (sporty) to Sport Mode (firm) to Track Mode (firmest, max handling). TrueCar has over 903,512 listings nationwide, updated daily. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 2018 GMC did not have all the things I wanted in the truck, this was a good deal but not what I wanted. 325 Matches. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one.

Le Havre Fc Livescore, David The Radio Dept, Playtime Is Over Song, Jenson Button Wife, San Diego Chargers Apparel, St Augustine Quotes On Truth, Pet Frogs, Brumbies Seating Map, Susie Wolff Net Worth, St Rita Prayer For Marriage, Honey Bee Nest Removal, Ronald Jones 40 Time,