Purchased vehicle at higher than fair market value because I was told the vehicle had a warranty. Restrictions apply.Price includes Processing Fee of $199. Restrictions apply.Price does not include processing, administrative, closing, dealer and handling, or similar fees of $199 or less. In 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear the engine redlines as though it were free revving in neutral, you better pay attention because the shift points are going to come very quickly. Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Tinley Park / Illinois. Do yourself a favor and get behind the wheel of this impressive SXT today. Payment based on amount financed for month term APR chosen when customer estimated payment using the site calculator. 1-20 of Calculator results do not include tax, title, tags, governmental fees, and emissions testing charges. Please enter a ZIP code to continue. - - - Terms do not necessarily represent actual available credit terms. Please see our. (2) For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). used Vehicle valuations are approximations and vary by vehicle, region, mileage, condition and vehicle options. Restrictions apply. I have read reviews saying that this car is bulky and poor handling but I strongly disagree with this and contend that the problem lies in the lack of a driver with extensive experience driving these types of cars. You can get the car you want, and trade in the one you have, while avoiding person-to-person contact with our friendly advocates. Not to mention, the car we wanted to see was already sold. CARFAX One-Owner. Listed 6 days ago, 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon - 1,265 mi, Warrenton, VA Our staff is available to assist you with any questions you have concerning a vehicle purchase. We offer a free CARFAX (R) Vehicle History Report (TM) and a 7-Day Buyback (2) to give you peace of mind that you are buying a quality used vehicle. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Dodge Challenger will be. We wanted to see the jukebox in Phoenix. Number of Previous Owners: 2 Reported Owners, VIN: 2C3CDZAG9KH712656 Stock: 7S7DNJ Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2020, Description: Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Remote Start, Stability Control.Engine: 6-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: rear wheel drive 23 Combined MPG (19 City/30 Highway), VIN: 2C3CDZAG8JH305359 Stock: 2000713379 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-16-2020, Carvana - Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh / Pennsylvania, During these uncertain times, Carvana is dedicated to ensuring safety for all of our customers. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Check the carfax, find a low miles Challenger, view Challenger photos and interior/exterior features. - 19/30 City/Highway MPG Call 708-532-2665, located at 8355 w. 159th, Tinley Park, IL 60477 20 years of Non commissioned sales and over 60 years in business. We encourage you to seek advice from qualified financial service professionals regarding all your personal finance needs. Listed 3 days ago, Kemah, TX Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, 20" x 9.0" Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels, 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker Quick Order Package 24Y, 5.7L V8 HEMI Multi Displacement System Engine, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Multi Displacement System Engine, Front 245/45ZR20 and Rear 255/45ZR20 Performance Tires, Bought my new R/T Scat pack last week and I am very pleased. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Coverage runs concurrently with manufacturer warranty. Terms do not necessarily represent actual available credit terms. - See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. 1-888-227-7253. - The specific information required to determine the value for each used vehicle is supplied by the dealer (or by a third party on behalf of the dealer). We make every effort to provide accurate information including but not limited to price, miles and vehicle options, but please verify with your local Enterprise Car Sales location before purchasing. (1) Limited Powertrain Warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. I was also paired with a woman named Sonja, she showed me the car and answered any questions I had about the car.

Bentley Sectional Havertys, Amex Foreign Transaction Fee, The Secret Scripture Father Gaunt, Sea Surface Temperature Forecast, Rangers Administration Rumours, News 4 Ny Breaking News, History Of Soccer In Canada, Julio Jones Fan Mail Address, Enbridge Pay Cuts,