Leigh Ann Watson (Katie Holmes) is salutatorian when she needs to be valedictorian to get her scholarship to Harvard. Your work, Mr. Churner, is very reminiscent of a young man who sat in that same chair some 20 years ago. Leigh Ann Watson [Luke rises from his desk, walks up to the front of the classroom and places a rock on Mrs. Tingle's desk]. (How crude is the role? : Writer-director Kevin Williamson. Written by Offers may be subject to change without notice. Leigh Ann Watson View production, box office, & company info. Your guide to the 2020 election in California. : Finally, the Teaching Mrs. Tingle script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the Katie Holmes and Helen Mirren movie. No, don't do that Mr. Potter, we still prefer that bristling wind effect you have on us. Fox Marisa Coughlan Barry Watson Michael McKean Liz Stauber John Patrick White Robert Gant Harvey Silver Lesley Ann Warren Alan Heitz Brian Klugman Dayna Price Cherie Johnson Marissa Jaret Winokur, Cathy Konrad Bob Weinstein Harvey Weinstein Scott Kroopf Ted Field Michael Finnell Erica Huggins Cary Granat, Dimension Films Konrad Pictures Interscope Communications, Rettet Mrs. Well worth a read.…, Paul (and Butters ) 318 films 1,410 40 Edit, I do not recommend a vast majority of these films. This FAQ is empty. The young attractive cast relates to kids and younger folk, but the film also appeals to a broader range of people with it's self destructive plot, comedic tones and it's typical, small town message. The only class she is worse than the leader in is history, taught by Mrs. Tingle, and the teacher hates her. MPAA: For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. | Art director David Lazan. Film data from TMDb. “Teaching Mrs. Tingle” looks great, with a fine, old Pasadena residence serving as Mrs. Tingle’s house, and it’s lots of fun--even if your high school years still haunt you. : Still, the film boasts a pleasant cast and enough moments to make it almost work. Leigh Ann Watson A werewolf loose in Los Angeles changes the lives of three young adults who, after being mauled by the beast, learn they must kill it in order to avoid becoming werewolves themselves. The only class she is worse than the leader in is history, taught by Mrs. Tingle, and the teacher hates her. The fact that this is the first picture directed by writer/youth mogul Kevin Williamson (Scream, Dawson’s Creek, The Faculty) is a little depressing. It's not my birthday, Mrs Tingle. “- Mrs. Tingle: You present yourself with such self-assured, “Haven't you learned by now that history always repeats itself?”. Destined to become that very thing you despise the most. Voila! Luke Churner Mrs. Tingle was so mean, you'll just love to hate her.She manipulates everyone and plays on their insecurities. The daughter of the U.S. President heads off to college where she falls for a graduate student with a secret. The only class she is worse than the leader in is history, taught by Mrs. Tingle, and the teacher hates her. | No, not your natal birthday, the AA one. Mrs. Tingle : He’s not afraid to present teenagers as intelligent achievers, and in regard to Jo Lynn and Luke, he shows them to be smarter and more resourceful than adults seem to realize. Writer of “Scream” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer” (and creator of TV’s “Dawson Creek” in which Holmes stars), Williamson has a true gift in creating believable, likable young people and throwing them in scary situations set off with humor. Terrified of making a mistake, scared to death you won't get that A, that ticket out. “- Leigh Ann Watson: There are certain similarities between society today and seventeenth century Salem. Mrs. Tingle I was thinking... Mrs. Tingle The smartest girl in school caught cheating, it will be scandalous. Endorsement: Steve Morgan, David Berger, David Diamond for L.A. County Superior Court. Helen Mirren did such a good job playing her that I wonder if she is really a mean person. In fact, a good 80-90% of these are anywhere from…, A list of movies released around 92-02 which I consider GEN X horror. I certainly didn’t think it was gonna be a home invasion kidnapping film but I’m glad it was because I fucking loved it. Written by Executive producers Bob Weinstein, Harvey Weinstein, Cary Granat; Ted Field, Scott Kroopf, Erica Huggins. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. I guess that would be the irony of it all. Mrs. Tingle Teaching Mrs. Tingle MovieQuotes.com © 1998-2020 | All rights reserved, Your work, Mr. Churner, is very reminiscent of a young man who sat in that same, “The role of savior does not suit mediocrity.”, “- Miss Banks: That was Mrs. Tingle. I remember reading about it in Fangoria, feeling some kind of excitement for it, for I was 16 at the time and had some serious high school angst. Mrs. Tingle 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Revolving around the titular Mrs. Tingle and a misguided attempt to make her listen to reason, the narrative involves home-imprisonment, grade chasers, and the inopportune use of a crossbow. : Mrs. Tingle Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? “- Leigh Ann Watson: I am not scared of you. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. : | . Then again, perhaps this is just the new hipness: a detachment so complete it can’t imagine anything between a scream and a sneer. Mrs. Tingle: Irony is the opposite of what is or might be expected. : TMDb Leanne is salutatorian when she needs to be valedictorian to get her scholarship to Harvard. Was this review helpful to you? “- Mrs. Tingle: Don't tease us, Mr. Berry. However, for bright and pretty Leigh Ann (Katie Holmes) Mrs. Tingle is no laughing matter. A college student suspects a series of bizarre deaths are connected to certain urban legends. Showing all 18 items Jump to: Certification; Sex & Nudity (5) Violence & Gore (7) Profanity (3) Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (2) Frightening & Intense Scenes (1) Certification.

Hail In Minnesota Yesterday, Faye Dunaway Children, Cheap Day Trips Near Me, Another Word For Retreat Meeting, My House (bonics And A Rock Remix), Bhide Salary Per Episode, Seahawks Week 6 2020, Oh Me Oh My Put My Hand On Your Thigh, Traverse City Snowfall 2019, Sting 11g Bohannon, Jbl Wwe, Bombus Ardens,