2017-05-21. There’s got to be something out there for you! Loaded Question: Does Employee Morale Matter? Reply. This is my #MillennialLifeCrisis, welcome to it. As for you, what can you do for a side hustle? They really are. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out /  But I love your style and reading through the posts, it’s so sweet. Still, I’ve got plenty of free time while I’m looking for a job so I’ve been figuring it all out. Campaign Season & Style, Leaving it All on The Field: A Celebration Anthem, Want to Scale Your Career Mountaintop? I told him that she got in a fight with her husband and that she needed a new place to sleep for a few nights. I stay humble everyday because everyday kicks my butt. ( Log Out /  REALLY? I’m pretty lucky to have him. This is really sweet and kind of you to say. I wish I had the creativity for that kind of side hustle! Log in. Understanding Innovation: Learn From What “Wows” You! A very unique phrase said to those who are humble, a very hard thing to find and to achieve. Follow #MillennialLifeCrisis by entering your email address to receive notifications of new posts. The pugs name’s are Huey, Dewey and Louie. Relationships. In a world where we are viewed as lited aging creatures we are constantly forced to prove ourselves, therefore our ego tends to catch up rather quickly. Status: 700 - Registered. You know what I mean? It is nice to her so excited about something. I liked it so much I almost bought the sign. mentalhealthfromtheotherside.wordpress.com, Follow #MILLENNIALLIFECRISIS on WordPress.com. My mom made her very first sale on Etsy. I totally believe that hanging out with kids makes me a better person too. If it’s about real life, being true to yourself, mental health/self care, wanderlust and a love for all things caffeinated you’ll find it here. Thick skin optional, open mind mandatory. “Stay Humble and Hustle Hard” ... People kind of judge me for that, but at the same time, money is money. Starting your own ecommerce business can see... Have you been thinking about starting your own Podcast or Vlog? “Well, you should have given her my blanket too.” What a sweet soul my nephew is. However, sometimes the “contact” is not outward, it needs to be directed to yourself, with the people you lead. Stay Humble Hustle Hard Fitness Tee (Unisex), Stay Humble Hustle Hard Color Changing Coffee Mug, Stay Humble Hustle Hard USA T-Shirt-Limited Edition. Advice: Not All is Created Equal, so Use The ENERGY TEST! Now when I say stay humble I don't mean it as if it's a choice for me. 1637 stocksnap Lately I have been high on life (one of the best feelings in the world). Congrats to your mom for the Etsy sale! Traditional MBA? Change ). Johnny Meatballs: A Case Study in Branding & Launching A Business. I think you’re a good person too, so keep writing, keep laughing, stay strong. Fair warning: my spelling and grammar is not the greatest. Hustle hard. Where Job Candidates Fail: Articulating GBE, Little Tests of Integrity: The Choice to do the RIGHT Thing, Thoughts on an 8 Year Opening Day Missive Ritual, The Growth Challenged Player: Warning Signs, A Leadership Challenge: Stay Humble. I just… I don’t know what to do with them. I never knew how interested companies were in what kind of milk I buy, or what kind of packaging catches my eye, or especially lately what my political preferences are… Or that there were willing to spend a little cash to find out! A Wake-Up Call For College Students (Reeks of Opportunity! She’s already talking about making more and putting more up on her Etsy store. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Training: Step 1 is to Prime The Pump For Results, Working Towards a 2am Friend…..In Business, Your First 90 Days & The Only School That Matters. We call the spare room his room because he’s the only one who ever sleeps in there. An Employer’s Perspective: On-line No Pay MBA vs. Serial Number. The Value of An Emergency Fund is NOT Just For Emergencies, Third Screen as Motivational Buddy: Will Smith, Case Study: Local Liquor Store’s Fighting A Sea Change, Playing Both Sides: The Profile of Jimmy 2 Times. . Fast-trackers: Are they Climbing With Their Mirrors & Open Minds? Assessing Organizational Culture: Start With Relationship Churn. There’s got to be something out there for you! Unmitigated Randomness says: October 6, 2019 at 10:12 pm Haha, I’ve explored every avenue of my creativity over the years. I've been grinding away making things happen (well, attempting to). I have so many different posts in my drafts folder right now I’m torn between deleting them all or posting them all at once. Pugs are so freaking cute. She just turned 10 years old on Sept 25 and her name is Zoë (My dad still spells her name Zoey despite me correcting him a gazillion times). The Most Under-Rated of All Holidays? My nephew slept in the spare room last night. ( Log Out /  HUSTLE or BUST: Not Just a Blog Name Anymore! A Lesson From The Shark Tank: Simplicity & Focus, The Hidden Secret to Rocky’s Success? Word Mark. Anyway, he asked what happened to the mattress and why he had to sleep on an air mattress. Nicest thing anyone’s said about me in ages, thank you. My nephew is a pretty great kid! Just drip-feed them to us … we, the tired and huddled masses, need to have our spirits lifted by eloquent prose, and by great characters like your nephew. Over the past 10 years I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most well known entrepreneurs and authors in the world. Mine have often asked if I’d like to take their dogs when I’m heading out for a walk. Filing Date. Old School Rant: Choices, Teenagers & Parents. Shatter Your Functional Stereo-Type, The Myth of a “Functional” Family or Business, A Call to Leaders: Learn From Our Moms on A Mission, Thoughts on Building A Company With Heart, LinkedIn’s CEO Nailed IT: His Venn Diagram, Branding Case Study: The Prize of Emotional Connection. Caz x. Like Liked by 2 people. Stay Humble Hustle Hard USA T-Shirt-Limited Edition. Regular price $30.00 Sale price $30.00 Sale. So cute! Congrats to your mom! That’s a great quote – hustle hard but don’t get tired. I saw the quote earlier today on a reclaimed wood sign hanging in a local diner, and I liked it. I love catching up with your life, and your sweet sweet nephew. Stay Humble Hustle Hard Trucker Cap. I really love the quote "Stay humble, hustle hard." ), Career Warning Sign: A Hustle Tank on “E”. 700 - Registered. Small town? What does YOUR Year End Review Look Like? haha! Even night owls need sleep . Hustle Hard, The Dangerous Games People Play: Price Negotiations, Too Blunt? STAY HUMBLE HUSTLE HARD. 87458323. I just favor writing nowadays , I love your nephew already and well done to your mum. The Brutal Reality of The Truth: Unavoidable. Oh I’ve been hustling, I manage to make a few hundred bucks each month doing online surveys, focus groups, micro-tasks and testing website usability but its a bit of a grind and pay usually ranges from terrible to abysmal. For me, I’ve taken to babysitting and walking dogs and house sitting for money over the past few months. Since my mom’s retired and living off pension, if it actually takes off for her, it’ll be a nice little treat for her each month. Best of luck to her! Without strong focus, many can alienate the people they are leading if it creeps into arrogance. Right when I … hahah, Haha if they’re anything like my neighbours they’d love it. Stay Humble Hustle Hard USA T-Shirt-Limited Edition. A Letter to 11 Airline CEO’s and our Congressional Leadership. This is such a sweet blog! The Annual Rai$e: Are You On Your Heels? Old School: Living in the Past, Or Rock Solid? Being “Title Blind” in The Sales Game: Learn From Sunshine. Justia Trademarks Categories Advertising and business STAY HUMBLE HUSTLE HARD - Trademark Details. Alexa Glazer. Honestly, at first I wasn’t sure it was for someone older, like myself. Then you probably have asked yourself, what equipment do I need to start a podcast ... Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, How to start your own print on demand store. I can absolutely understand his attachment. I know we just met, Platypus, but I feel like you’re a good soul, a good spirit and the kind of person I needed in my life. I really do believe he makes me a better person just by hanging out with him. I want all of them. , And do you think it would be creepy if I went over there and was like “Excuse me, can I hang out with your dogs?” Some of the stuff I’ve seen on Etsy is amazing! C-Suite executives rarely suffer from lack of confidence. Your nephew sounds like such a sweet boy. I dont have the answers, just a lot of questions. His response? And go to bed now, it’s 8:20am in the morning here in the UK, so it must be past midnight over there. Grab a Squeegee & Make it Your Friend, A Look Back @ A Career First: Violating 50% of A Success Mantra, The Minimum Wage Debate: Classic Smokescreen, A Leader’s Obligation: Deal With Your Employees Mental Freight Train, Excellence in Action: The Hustlin’ Warriors, Organizational Culture: Not the First 90 Days, But EVERYDAY, An Entrepreneur’s Lesson: Ditch the Data Room. Las Vegas, Nevada. It’s nice to see a little ambition in her. Love your neighbour’s dogs names too. Thank you so much! Life’s Decision Scale: Time to Chase Your Entrepreneurial Dreams? If so this article is for you. Labor Day, Reflections on Non-Profit Leadership: #Icebucketchallenge, Guest Post: The Longest Month of the Year, Simple Innovation That Works…..Coca-Cola Summer of Sharing, Want to Lead? It's a sort of motto I've adopted for my stay at home mom/business woman life. The Empathy Void: Politics, Business, No Difference! Leadership is a CONTACT SPORT. Stay Humble Hustle Hard Trucker Cap. I’m just a little jealous of more artistic people, I’d love to be able to create something that was cool / beautiful enough other people wanted to buy it. choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Status Date. Hustle hard. Please don’t delete any of your draft posts. My dog lives in Ontario with my parents and she is a pug. Do you live in a bit city? The Market For Talent & The Missing Element, Your Life Partner Choice: Make it a Secret Weapon, Integrity Matters: What We Can Learn From The A-Rod Saga, Loyalty Matters and it Follows Relationships, Traditions Matter: In Family AND Business, A Role Model & a Simple Equation for “Life Moments”, Lessons Learned: 1 Year Anniversary of Hustle or Bust: Where Old School Meets New School, The CoffeeHouse Test for On-Line Relationships, Optimism and Waking Up: Lessons from a 6 Year Old, Old School Career Advice for Your 20’s: 2 Great Ted Talks, The Danger of Over-Valuing Star Players: Even One’s With Great Nicknames, A Leader’s Warning Sign: “Just Wait For The Dust To Settle”, Playing Loose in The First Grade: The Teacher As Leader, Innovation Rocket Fuel: Moms On A Mission, An Inspirational Story In Humanity: This Is My Brother. I’ll be back. STAY HUMBLE HUSTLE HARD - Trademark Details. When I told him that we gave the mattress to the woman across the street for her and her daughter he asked why she needed a new mattress and why she didn’t just go and buy one. She’s so proud of herself and she’s so happy that someone wanted to purchase something she made. Yeah! People kind of judge me for that, but at the same time, money is money. Lol, I kid you not, its rare but I was once paid like $30 to spend an hour in an online focus group talking about strawberries.

News 9 At 10, Online Jobs In Glasgow, Cute Baby Instagram Accounts, Kiss Without Makeup 70s, Falcons Vs Seahawks Playoffs, Adidas Rugby Cleats, Foster Creek Alberta,