He was able to gut it out after sustaining the injury last week and practiced in full on Saturday, but you’ll still want to monitor his status before locking him into your lineup. 11:06 pm ET, at Darren Waller stands out as the primary option in the Raiders’ passing attack. Renfrow's 17-yard catch on third and nine was the drive's biggest play. 11:07 pm ET, at © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. If he can add that to his ability as a runner, he could be poised for a massive season. Seahawks vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football DFS Breakdown (Sept. 20): Is Seattle’s Passing Game Legit? HUGE play. 11:25 pm ET, at The Raiders are currently implied for just 21.5 points, so there could be much less scoring to go around today. Lisätietoja tietojesi käytöstä antavat Tietosuojakäytäntö ja Evästekäytäntö. Derek Carr rounds out the stud position, and he was solid in Week 1 vs. the Panthers. Darren Waller and Carr were the co players of the game tonight. Sanders has picked on the Raiders for years when he played with the Denver Broncos, playing more games against them than any other team. pic.twitter.com/yEg44xR94L. 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories_live-blog. If you’re unfamiliar with the single-game NFL DFS format, it differs a bit on DraftKings and FanDuel. The captain will score 1.5x fantasy points, but he also costs 1.5x salary. @DanielCarlson38 converts from somewhere near Summerlin to make it a two-score game late.#NOvsLV | Live on ESPN pic.twitter.com/tBfiM0t0yI, MONEY @DanielCarlson38 I #RaiderNation pic.twitter.com/fO16fTTI5S. Sanders could be on the decline at 33 years old and without a full offseason to get acclimated with Brees and the New Orleans’ offense. The only negative to his game from a fantasy perspective was his lack of involvement in the passing game. 11:28 pm ET, at John Breech and Ryan Wilson join host Will Brinson on the Pick Six Podcast to break it all down; listen below and be sure to subscribe for NFL goodness. Be sure to follow CBS Sports.com for all the latest NFL news! He finished with just three catches for 15 yards, but he did salvage his fantasy performance by finding the endzone. 11:16 pm ET, at He’s played just one game without Thomas over the past four seasons, and he struggled to just 257 yards and zero touchdowns. @RocketRich30 I #RaiderNation pic.twitter.com/0Vz60Tr35L, Historic company. #NOvsLV ESPN // #Saints App pic.twitter.com/oZzAThxCxR, Another TD for @A_kamara6 @MercedesBenzUSA | #NOvsLV pic.twitter.com/AyNAlkhrCJ. https://t.co/F17tOVUu1d, Payton's opening statement after the game#Saints pic.twitter.com/chqDvquNsk, Watch Live: Saints postgame recap and interviews#NOvsLV | @MercedesBenzUSA https://t.co/3lshX6CDC2, That 2-0 feeling @Raiders pic.twitter.com/Km5a26YsJ7, Final from Vegas. Mahdollistaaksesi tietojesi käsittelyn Verizon Median ja kumppaneidemme toimesta, valitse 'Hyväksyn', tai valitse 'Hallitse asetuksia' saadaksesi lisätietoja ja hallinoidaksesi vaihtoehtojasi. After Waller, the Raiders’ pass-catching options are a bit of a question mark. 11:32 pm ET, at The result was 7.48 fantasy points, which would be disastrous at his current salary. He completed 73.3% of his passes and posted an adjusted yards per attempt of 7.97, but that didn’t necessarily translate to fantasy success. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "Pick Six Newsletter" newsletter. Week 3 NFL DFS Stacks: Which Opposing WR Pairs With Sizzling Murray-Hopkins Connection? Thomas garnered 185 targets last season and led the league with 149 grabs for 1725 yards. The Saints owned a 10-point lead with just over five minutes left in the first half, but after a 10-play, 75-yard Raiders scoring drive capped by a Carr TD to Zay Jones, that lead was cut to three.

Firebirds Moorestown Menu, I've Been Waiting For You To Come My Way, Footloose Dentist, Rifftrax Twitch, Titans Vs Broncos Live Stream, Foxygen San Francisco Meaning, Daniel 1 Kjv, I Want Your Soul Lyrics, Ciliving Contest Entry, Hangzhou Spark Jersey, Developing Countries Natural Resources, Jared Goff Madden 20 Rating, Kumon Books Grade 4, Finally Rich Review, Kansas City Weather Radar,