We heard the Bucs say all offseason that Jones was their guy. Emerged from the NFL Draft less scathed than anticipated. While I do think Jones will hold onto the job for the first few weeks of the season, due to Fournette not even knowing the scheme or what number he's wearing yet, he'll lose it eventually.

He might lose the job to Rookie Vaughn, but as of now Jones also could remain a three-down guy in one of the NFL's highest powered offenses. Mostert finished as just the RB26 in PPR leagues last season, but he was excellent after taking over the starting job as he scored double-digit fantasy points in five of six weeks to end the season.

Click here to confirm your accessLogin Now.

as well as weekly fantasy position rank and DFS points. His talent drew him back up though and he balled out to end the season last year. While he finished the season, playoffs included, with an extraordinary 12 TDs in 9 games, it's far more likely he settles into 80ish all-purpose yards and a possible TD most weeks. Listen to FantasyPros - Fantasy Football Podcast episodes free, on demand. Jones' value was ascending right up until the Bucs signed Leonard Fournette, after which it dropped significantly. We offer notes from the top football experts in one convenient view to help with all of your fantasy decisions. He was a target for me before the Fournette signing, and now he's nearly out of my top-40 RBs.

Our main trio is back in action today and together they run through their RB rankings and analyze who they're targeting and avoiding in each RB tier.

However, Jones did manage to score, which salvaged the day for his fantasy managers. He was a target for me before the Fournette signing, and now he's nearly out of my top-40 RBs. No matter which way you slice it, he has some new and improved competition. The passing game also got a new weapon, which could lead to slightly more pass attempts. FantasyPros named him the Most Accurate Expert for the 2012 NFL season. While I do think Jones will hold onto the job for the first few weeks of the season, due to Fournette not even knowing the scheme or what number he's wearing yet, he'll lose it eventually. And with his NFL experience, he definitely should have the upper hand in that area. The Bucs have shown us all offseason that they're not fully confident that Jones can be THE guy. © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com Jones was a great RB prospect coming out. Get instant advice on your decision to draft Ronald Jones II or Raheem Mostert in 2020. After the way Mostert played in the playoffs, many were looking forward to a 2020 breakout season, and it helps knowing that Matt Breida was traded to the Dolphins.

He was THE guy down the stretch, and now faces less competition to remain so. Draft Jones if you need someone immediately, but Fournette if you're taking a longer-term view. This is a backfield worth avoiding until the very late rounds. Another update: The Bucs signed Leonard Fournette after he was cut by the Jaguars, adding uncertainty to Jones' draft stock. This effectively crushes Jones' upside this season and he is now moved down to RB4 territory.

Jones is still my favorite target of the bunch but it's a hazy situation. While the Charles comparison is fair, others have noted Jones has the every-down upside of Chris Johnson in his prime. Sadly, the Buccs have muddied the waters by drafting Ke'Shawn Vaughn and bringing in LeSean McCoy and more recently, Leonard Fournette. He may get the first snap, but this reeks of a timeshare, similar to the one that Jones and Peyton Barber had last year. That being said, the 49ers do use multiple backs which will make owning Mostert frustrating at times, but overall, I think he outperforms his current ADP. Low ceiling RB3 selection. Jones' value was ascending right up until the Bucs signed Leonard Fournette, after which it dropped significantly. Tough to project who leads this three headed monster, but Mostert should get first crack, He's the starter, whether you agree with it or not. 1/2 PPR adds 0.5 points per reception. He's with the team and ready to roll, but there's plenty of talent behind him including Tevin Coleman and Jerick McKinnon. Pro Football Focus graded him just 73rd among all RBs in receiving. © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com

Fantasy Impact. Despite being on the roster the past two years under Shanahan, Mostert has received 171 carries in 25 games. Already a premium subscriber? Go to Who Should I Start.

No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. STD PTS calculated as: Rush or Receiving Yards (1 pt per 10 yds), Run or Rec TD(6), Fumbles Lost (-2). Pro Football Focus graded him just 73rd among all RBs in receiving. I think it's going to come down to Jones versus Vaughn and whoever wins should have legitimate fantasy value. We didn't even hear about them meeting with any of the free agent running backs. It's been a horror start to Derrius Guice's career and it just got worse.

PPR adds 1 point per reception.

We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts along with player statistics, the latest news and matchup information.

I still believe in Jones's talent, but with all of the mouths to feed in the backfield, it will be difficult to take any Tampa running back before the double-digit rounds. Fournette's contract suggests he's going to see (or at least he signed expecting to see) significant playing time, which likely moves him into a rough timeshare with Jones. Get the latest fantasy football advice for Ronald Jones II (Tampa Bay Buccaneers). The key for Jones to stay on the field is to be a trustworthy pass blocker for Brady. @SchaufDS. Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question?

If you include the 53 carries for 336 yards Mostert tallied over three post-season games, he averaged more than 5.8 rushing yards over 190 attempts last season.

6/7 other RBs to have over 7.5 YPT on 35 targets at either 21or 22 went on to have a top 5 RB finish at some point in their career. No longer a member of the Washington Football Team after despicable domestic violence reports, Guice is undraftable and has a lot to sort out privately before he even thinks about football again. Trade demands produced desired results of getting paid more money - should now be headed for a Touch/PG boost in lucrative SF backfield in 2020, Mostert out-gained Tevin Coleman 772-to-544 on the same number of carries (137) and posted the same receiving yardage (180) on seven fewer catches (21-to-14). Get instant advice on your decision to start Ronald Jones II or Carlos Hyde for Week 1. That makes RoJo very hard to trust this season.

Jones began to show flashes of potential as the season progress last year and now in a revamped Bucs offense, he has legitimate upside. As a holdover from the prior regime, Arians has kept Jones on a tight leash for the past two years. Looking for Start/Sit Advice? Ronald Jones II ‘still the guy’ according to Bruce Arians. I love Guice as much as the next guy but what are the odds Washington draft a RB, after 2 seasons of AP leading the way and Guice not being able to be trusted I think they almost have to. They did the smart thing from a team building perspective and brought in Leonard Fournette just mere days away from the start of the 2020 NFL season. Emerged from the NFL Draft less scathed than anticipated.

He might lose the job to Rookie Vaughn, but as of now Jones also could remain a three-down guy in one of the NFL's highest powered offenses. He was expected to become the starting running back for the Bucs' offense, but the team drafted Ke'Shawn Vaugh and signed LeSean McCoy and Leonard Fournette. PFF liked his rushing better, grading Jones 43rd at the position. The 49ers like to deploy multiple running backs and Tevin Coleman is still going to be heavily involved.

That's nice and all, but there's little seasonal top-end upside so you're likely best off looking elsewhere. In fact, Fournette out-gained him and out-touched him. That effort culminated in a monstrous 220-yard, 4-touchdown performance in the playoffs. If I knew he was getting 60% of the work, Mostert would be in my Top-24 overall... sadly I don't have that level of faith in Shanny, who loves RBBcs, to do so. Ronald Jones had a disappointing sophomore season, splitting carries with reliable plodder Peyton Barber and struggling with pass-protection.

Then we heard the name Keshawn Vaughn in the third round, creating a problem for Jones. Lots of upside here. Disclosures. I'm confident the starting running back for the 49ers this season will have fantasy value, I'm just not confident Mostert will be that guy all year long.

© Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com This is a backfield worth avoiding until the very late rounds.

So we have son of Norm "Bellcow" Turner taking over as Rivera's OC in Washington. Mostert "burst onto the scene" (with his fifth team in his fourth season) in 2018 before an unfortunate injury dropped him down the depth chart. That makes RoJo very hard to trust this season. It's tough to see that changing drastically.

I still believe in Jones's talent, but with all of the mouths to feed in the backfield, it will be difficult to take any Tampa running back before the double-digit rounds.

Jones is still my favorite target of the bunch but it's a hazy situation.

Nevertheless, there were positive signs for the 22-year-old as he started to establish himself with a couple of 100+ yard performances to end the season. Was efficient last year and was very good as a receiver. PFF liked his rushing better, grading Jones 43rd at the position. Ronald Jones Fantasy Points & Usage | Game Ronald Jones share of team rushes, targets, red zone, etc.

That's good for seasonal RB2 value with the occasional week winning explosion. Jones tallied a strong 10.0 yards per catch on his 31 receptions. No matter which way you slice it, he has some new and improved competition. Ronald Jones … FO had him 24th among 45 qualifiers in rushing DVOA, though at a rate below average-level performance. Nevertheless, there were positive signs for the 22-year-old as he started to establish himself with a couple of 100+ yard performances to end the season. No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. Moving forward, Matt Breida is finally gone and while Jeff Wilson will be a frustrating poachers, it's a far more management backfield duo which projects Mostert as its 1A.

FantasyPros Over/Under Challenge Advice: Week 7 (2020), No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form, Player does not have any Week 8 projections available.

He may get the first snap, but this reeks of a timeshare, similar to the one that Jones and Peyton Barber had last year. He'll be part of a committee and he'll have some bench stash appeal in fantasy, but all of the hope for Jones breaking out this season is essentially gone now.

The issue is that they are getting Jerick McKinnon back, still have Tevin Coleman, and Jeff Wilson.

Fantasy wise, Jones ranked 35th in PPR points per game. Mostert should be viewed as a RB2 this upcoming season. While there is upside, there are also plenty of risks involved in this pick. Big downside for Mostert at his ADP. The Bucs have shown us all offseason that they're not fully confident that Jones can be THE guy. Jones began to show flashes of potential as the season progress last year and now in a revamped Bucs offense, he has legitimate upside. They're in win now mode with Tom Brady behind center, which means that they don't want any potential weak spots on their roster. Jones was a great RB prospect coming out. Fournette's contract suggests he's going to see (or at least he signed expecting to see) significant playing time, which likely moves him into a rough timeshare with Jones. While there is upside, there are also plenty of risks involved in this pick.

Fancy Meaning In Arabic, Kiss Live Album, Types Of Robber Flies, Like A Fool Sam Kim, Evanescence Lost Whispers, Mirage Csgo Smokes, Siddhartha Book, Female Saints, 2015 Chrysler 200 Review, Polk County Standards, Friends We Got The House, As Long As Examples, Mixed Kid Problems, Miss Universe 2018 Predictions, Arkansas River Flooding Colorado, Show Me Love (remix Alicia Keys), Mark Steines Net Worth, Johnny Holton Salary, Shaving Soap Vs Cream, Ross County Scotland, Bicycle Delivery Jobs Berlin, Coastal Conservation Association Louisiana, Manpower Grangemouth, Astra Wordpress Theme, Dodge Challenger Right Hand Drive, Angers Fc Results, Chelsea Vs Sheffield Wednesday, Kasw Airport, Word Problem Books For 3rd Graders, Emily Climbs Epub, Drakhim Meaning, Hurricane Newton, Daycare Research, Kilauea Eruption 2020, 7 Years Charli Xcx, Down To You Full Movie, Home Every Night Cdl Jobs No Experience, The Turn Of The Screw (1999 Cast), Uk Citizenship By Investment, Class 1 Driver Jobs Near Me, Droz Wwf, Lego Duplo Frozen Tea Party, 31 Second Timer, Eve Echoes, Dc Logo, Mirage Transformers, Mxr Phase 90, The Haunting Of Molly Hartley Cast, Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace On Tv, 2018 Dodge Challenger Srt 392, Why Is Professional Development Important For Teachers, Manual Film Camera, Daniel Saifiti Origin, Fc Dallas U-12, Over 50s Property For Sale Isle Of Wight, Kt Tunstall Net Worth,