I was also drafted in the MLL to play for the New York Lizards so this was on my mind as well as lacrosse was going to be a large part of my future. Please consult an accountant for tax advice. Tell us how HSS helped you get back in the game. In reality, in six weeks, it was impossible for me to be back doing what I was doing before I broke my foot.

Two days later, I headed into HSS to meet Dr. Levine for the first time and see what my options were. Conditions/Treatments On March 3, 2012, two games into the biggest season of my career at Cornell and after a 10 point performance in the first game, I broke my 5th metatarsal. Jacob, his two sisters (Leah and Mya), and his dad (Keith) have gone through some very tough times over the past few months, but Saturday was a day that they will never forget. Additionally, he earned the Stewart Lindsay, Jr. Award for the Outstanding Attackman in Division I high school lacrosse. Rob Pannell is one of the most decorated lacrosse players in Suffolk County, Long Island and American history. Activities. But regardless, it helped just to think it was. He also played football, basketball, and golf, earning Academic All-Division honors for football in his senior year. It was awesome to spend a day learning more about the game while spending time with Jacob and his family. Smithtown, New York. We will continue to update information on Rob Pannell’s parents. November Smiles, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Pannell won a gold medal with the U.S. Men’s National Lacrosse team in 2018. After losing in overtime in the championship game my freshmen year at Cornell, I wanted nothing more than to get back to that point. In 2013, Pannell was very impressive in his rookie season. He led the Lizards in points with 33 goals and 23 assists. In 2014, Pannell’s second year on the New York Lizards he was selected to his second All Star game appearance as well as being named an MLL All-Pro. Dr. Levine assured me that in handling this the right way, I would get back to my old self and play at that high level again in the future. Most of you probably have already read about Jacob Brown (full story here), the sophomore football and lacrosse player at Brookwood High School. For anyone unfamiliar with Rob, here are some of his career accomplishments: scoring the second most points in NCAA history while he was at Cornell, the 2013 Tewaaraton Trophy, 3x Ivy League player of the tear, 4x First Team All-Ivy League, ESPY Nominee for Best Collegiate Athlete, Single Season MLL Points Record, MLL Rookie of the Year, MLL Offensive Player of the Year, 4x MLL All-Star, 3x MLL All-Pro, member of Team USA, and much more. When changing direction, I planted hard off my left foot and a sharp pain shot through my foot and I continued along finishing the play and immediately feel right to the ground. Pannell had a career high 8 goals and 9 points vs the Charlotte Hounds. With a large lead and some pain building up in my foot in the 3rd quarter, I was going to take myself out of the game knowing that we were in control. Rob Pannell is one of the most decorated lacrosse players in Suffolk County, Long Island and American history.

Sneha Wagh Age, Kilauea Eruption 2020, Short Captions For Selfies, My Love- Sia Lyrics, Fancy Dress Ideas For Adults, Flash Flood Vs Flood, Bce Stock Information, American Footballer Played For Fulham, Maxo Kream Parents, Kevin Skinner Kentucky, Anthropomorphic Template 35, Besharam Full Movie 123movies, How Bad Do You Want Me Meaning, Toledo, Spain Things To Do, Suzanne Ekeler-adams, Karen Leigh News Anchor, Daily Work Report Email To Boss, Plantation Agriculture Presentation, Vespula Nest, Lions 2009 2nd Test Team, Kdvr Rescan, Oscar Winning Movies 2008, End Of The Road 2019 Rumours, Rams Vs Falcons 2020, Gracious K, Cowboys Vs Roosters Score, Liverpool To Southampton Train, Dust Storm Coming, Black House Spider California, Phil Simms Net Worth, Provincial Riding Map, Newtown Creek Uk, Saints 2007 Roster, Miss Earth Philippines 2016, Is Totaljobs Legit, Ekpe Udoh Net Worth, Roman Mythology Books, Rapa Nui Language, Headliners Reading 2019, Iggy Iggy Azalea, Sounders Live Score, Husky Oil Operations Limited, Party Girl Anthem Lyrics, What Is The Cheapest Red Camera, Latest Snowfall In Maryland, Mitsubishi Split Ac Price In Qatar, Dallas Cowboys 2022 Schedule, Blacktown Spartans Trials 2021, Colorado Experience: Season 7, Thottbot Wow Quests, Baby I Got Your Money (acapella), List Of Penny Stocks, How Do You Get A Patron Saint, White Cat Breeds With Blue Eyes, What Cities Are In The Palmer Divide, Bay Area News Live, Reed Special Education Texas, Regulatory Impact Assessment Guidelines, Key Of Awesome 61, Downtown Denver Protest Today, Land For Sale Nassau County, Ny, Tau Vs Necrons, Asia Oceania Cup Football, Go Hard For Someone Meaning, Working At Ey Sydney, Saskjobs Regina Part Time, Ernest Shackleton Loves Me Synopsis, The Legend Of Kage Wiki, Martin Terrier Transfer, Permanent Resident Card, Michael Del Zotto Sierra Furtado, Dato Shake And Family, Anitta Age, Ankit Mohan Wife, Miss Africa 2017 Winner, Quarterly Report Template Small Business, Traverse City Snowfall 2019, Ted Ginn Jr Age, Nankana Sahib Live, Ratlings Blackstone Fortress,