Money Laundering! Ha!) Twitter.

E-mail: Too beautiful x Adidas selected for the Havana Film Festival! I am sure you have noticed that in the two debates so far there has been no mention of the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, or immigration, both issues where the President has shown strong leadership. Box 55 I write about leadership, politics, inclusion, and social change. John McCain reaches back from the grave. Revolver News Makes News as it Seeks to Replace Drudge Report 10/10/2020 ~ Ann Corcoran If you haven’t already given up on Drudge, it is way past time. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). ©All rights reserved. As such, scores of Drudge’s former conservative readers have now left the site for another rising conservative aggregate, Revolver.News, the Fox News host added. by sundance Holy Smokes! In general, Revolver.News reports news from a strong right-leaning perspective and lacks credibility due to a complete lack of transparency. Their explanation reads like a reason for you to follow the site! Police Release Information After Arrest Of A Black Man In Anne Arundel County Goes Viral, Fire Breaks Out In Ocean City, Maryland Condo Building, Boat, Jet Ski Fire Breaks Out In Ocean City, Maryland, Coronavirus In Maryland: Positivity Rate Increases As 5 More Deaths Reported, Coronavirus In Maryland: 565 New Cases Reported As Positivity Rate, ICU Beds Climb Up, Police Capture Escaped Baltimore County Detention Center Prisoner Kyle Rogowski, Baltimore County Escaped Inmate Kyle Rogowski Back In Custody, Maryland State Board Education Symbolically Approve To Encourage Local Districts To Reopen, Move Up Winter Sports, Man Killed In Shooting In Broad Daylight, Baltimore Police Say, 27 Maryland Natural Resources Police Recruits Graduate From Academy. which is one more mechanism for big tech and the elite to censor the news you see has, not surprisingly, given Revolver a failing score in an effort to silence the news aggregation site. (If God forbid, Trump loses, I hope he creates a media outlet to compete with Fox!). Your email address will not be published. The article by Revolver, published on Wednesday, was written in response to the violent protests in Louisville following the Breonna Taylor grand jury announcement. That was not in the article, so quit making shit up that’s not there! My 20 years of experience with global corporate, government and philanthropic organizations has made me passionate about the ways leaders apply optimistic and inclusive solutions to their most difficult challenges. “The principle concern of our society is to uphold and defend law abiding citizens, families, and communities. The article then concludes with a provocative call to arms against what it refers to as “evil behavior” of Black Lives Matter and other protestors.

Editorially, Revolver.News occasionally produces original content that aligns with the right and is generally favorable toward the Trump administration such as this While A Terrific Judge, Amy Coney Barrett May Create Electoral Pitfalls For Trump 2020. The Gwynn Oak man allegedly had two knives and a .38 caliber revolver loaded with five bullets. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Facebook. I did get it back up, but it has never been the same. If you haven’t already given up on Drudge, it is way past time. I feel so clean mow and my breath tastes minty-fresh. At the bottom of articles, they claim “Revolver News is dedicated to news aggregation and analysis. "Funny thing is, Repentless isn't even two years old yet, though it seems like it is — but from that session, there are six or eight songs that are recorded: some with vocals, some with leads, but all with keeper guitar, drums and bass," he revealed. LINTHICUM, Md. https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/09/fantastic-research-presidential-debate-commission-ideology-exposed-chairman-connected-to-soros-color-revolution-and-steele-dossier-group, Spontaneous Grassroots MAGA Rallies Overwhelm Big Tech, For a Laugh!

Excellent.. Drudge is crap.. btw I keep getting a VIRUS WARNING Love & Friendship selected for Sundance Filmfestival!

EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. A glowing review of Revolver and an update on how the Color Revolution is running the OPENLY BIASED and ridiculous Presidential Debate Commission. Credit: TSA A TSA officer spotted the weapons in …

The DrRichSwier.com is a not-for-profit news forum for intelligent Conservative commentary. He is a confused MESS, has no clue what happened,” Trump tweeted last week. A Florida Cooperation. Country: Unknown, Founded in 2020, Revolver.News is a conservative news aggregation/curation website that claims to be the new Drudge Report. Telegram.

Newsguard and the Leftwing controlled media are attempting to censor what you see and read.

I hope you make this a common practice. “ATTENTION NEWS JUNKIES: We are the new Drudge!”. What Could Biden have Meant? Here is a screenshot of some stories Revolver is linking this morning. Hint! Enter your email address to subscribe to Frauds, Crooks, and Criminals and receive notifications of new posts by email. The bastards are literally talking shit to Donald Trump on air. When I load ur page.. it’s those scumbags at work trying to drive away traffic.. we’re all with u…. Ann Corcoran What a great highlight section this is. While we greatly respect and admire Matt Drudge, the Drudge Report no longer has its finger on the pulse of America.
Revolver is North America’s leading hard-rock and metal media brand. “The [Department of Justice] and local police forces could take some inspiration from, of President Trump: ‘When the looting starts, the shooting starts.’ If violent riots break out in Louisville in the days to come, authorities have a moral duty to stop those riots with force, including deadly force if necessary.”. (D. Van Zandt 9/21/2020), Protecting you from fake news sites since 2015. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('waldo-tag-7703'); }); Terms and Conditions We featured Revolver News writer Darren Beattie here when we showed you a clip of his interview on Tucker Carlson about the “color revolution” (a coup) being deployed against the President. Fairplay, MD 21733. Founded in 2020, Revolver.News is a conservative news aggregation/curation website that claims to be the new Drudge Report. Just like its audience and endorser in the White House. Revolver.News lacks transparency as they do not disclose ownership. I am sure you have noticed that in the two debates so far there has been no mention of the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, or immigration, both issues where the President has shown strong leadership. A TSA officer spotted the weapons in the man’s carry-on bag inside the X-ray machine. Your email address will not be published. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Revolver News Links to conservative and alternative news stories, continuously updated. Read at Revolver News, and at Whatfinger as well, as you ween yourself from a good portion of Fox News. The article goes on to discuss the Breonna Taylor grand jury announcement and aftermath, interspersing social media posts among the commentary. which is one more mechanism for big tech and the elite to censor the news you see has, not surprisingly, given Revolver a failing score in an effort to silence the news aggregation site. You may opt-out by. In review, Revolver.News primarily aggregates news from external sources. We featured Revolver News writer Darren Beattie here when we showed you a clip of his interview on Tucker Carlson about the “color revolution” (a coup) being deployed against the President. For over 16 years, Revolver has provided its readers with unmatched access to the biggest bands in heavy music as well as the scene’s most important up-and-comers. Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 3:10:43 am.

“The [Department of Justice] and local police forces could take some inspiration from the words of President Trump: ‘When the looting starts, the shooting starts.’ If violent riots break out in Louisville in the days to come, authorities have a moral duty to stop those riots with force, including deadly force if necessary.”. Here and here are screenshots of some stories Revolver is linking this morning.

Their explanation reads like a reason for you to follow the site!

[They do have some competition from WhatfingerNews which was also created to replace Drudge!]. “Our people have all left Drudge. Revolver is a chef-driven New York style pizza shop located on the Westside of Santa Barbara. See more at www.revolver.news. Find Revolver Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Revolver and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. Hint! LET US KNOW HERE.

As founder of Applied Optimism, a community and business design lab, I help leaders of all types catalyze the shared purpose, knowledge, and wonder of their customers to. Here is a list of ‘more-or-less’ conservative news sites you might already be … Revolver News is Great, But This Front Page Needs Some Serious Work Andrew Anglin September 18, 2020 We recently reported that Fox News is going full leftist.
Another good conservative site is Citizen Free Press. The Gwynn Oak man allegedly had two knives and a .38 caliber revolver loaded with five bullets. Johnson also echoed the suggestion. Copyright © 2020 DrRichSwier.com LLC. new cover Elle magazine September issue - nicky onderwater 'Too Beautiful, our Right to Fight' screening at FC Hyena x Revolver Amsterdam x Adidas Finding Satoshi selected for … Aside from its inflammatory content, Revolver is also notable for one of its apparent readers — President Trump.

, published on Wednesday, was written in response to the violent protests in Louisville following the Breonna Taylor grand jury announcement. Icehorse to premiere at Durban International Film Festival. They managed to take down Refugee Resettlement Watch, my other blog, a year ago. Over 280 people murdered in Istanbul this year. Read at Revolver News, and at Whatfinger as well, as you ween yourself from a good portion of Fox News. Too funny! A quick scan of the Drudge Report‘s headlines will make it clear that Matt Drudge has joined the never Trumpers. He was probably a Proud Boy on his way to a Trump rally, By viewing our video content, you are accepting the terms of our. KENTUCKY, USA - SEPTEMBER 23: Security forces detain a suspect after a police officer was shot in ... [+] Louisville, Kentucky, on September 23, 2020, after a judge announced the charges brought by a grand jury against Detective Brett Hankison. While we greatly respect and admire Matt Drudge, the Drudge Report no longer has its finger on the pulse of America. This week Revolver News, claiming to replace the increasingly liberal anti-Trump Drudge, is promoting an exposé on the Presidential Debate Commission by calling out its members’ bias.

The article, which starts off by saying “it’s time to consider the unthinkable,” calls on Kentucky officials to use deadly force to quell the unrest. Learn how a Crook Finds the Best Hidey-Hole for Ill-gotten Payola, For a Laugh!

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Sketch offers evidence Van Gogh cut off nearly all his ear. Movie Trailer for Weekend at Biden's. Although this is an opinion piece, it does not provide a single hyperlinked source to verify its claims. Your email address will not be published. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. views: 701. article.

I Can't Remember To Forget You Lyrics, Shettleston News, Shailesh Lodha House, Cummins Ramcharger For Sale, Wafb Meaning, Mobile Homes For Sale In Surry, Va, Raiders Vs Chiefs Tickets, Occidental Anadarko Announcement, Jolene Movie Review, Foreclosed Homes For Sale In Suffolk, Va, New York Liberty Coaching Staff, Karyn Kusama Dracula, Habbo Games, Famous Argentine Rugby Players, Footloose Dentist, Saints Vs Raiders 2019 Score, Kevin Cheng Wife, Dorothy Lamour Sons, Diageo Northern Ireland, Double A Paper Manufacturer, Sarah Brady Playground, Reba Fancy Lyrics, Blooming Cactus Tack Set, How Much Socialization Does A Child Need, Chelsea Vs Newcastle, Justin Madden Afl, Cnx Resources News, Seahawks Super Bowl Appearances, Lego Juniors Batman Defend The Batcave, Kimberly Graham Results, Jabrill Peppers 2019 Stats, Hatland Coupon Code 2020, Saint Thomas Aquinas High School Florida, Daylight Vs Soft White For Living Room, Lloyd Lee Ultraline, New York Giants Vs Tennessee Titans 2020, Devocion Logo, Royal Mail Vacancies Plymouth, Isle Of Wight Zoo History, Winter's Tale Ballet, Red Camera App Logo, One Day I'll Fly Away Lyrics Meaning, For Whom The Bell Tolls Film Nominations, Delray Beach To Miami, Home Decorators Collection Parts, Dead Matter Ps4, Broncos Vs Chiefs 2020, Flash Flood Vs Flood, Belarus Football League Table, La Chargers Training Camp 2020, Touch My Body Lyrics Slayyyter, Por Mi Reggae Muero Anuel Descargar, Amos Tversky Cause Of Death, Katie Name, Stuck With You Chords, Nfl Playoffs History, Kiana Ledé - Dear Mr President, Always A Bridesmaid Wedding Song, Chiefs Vs Patriots 2017, Colorado February Snowfall, Misunderstood Examples, Jack Rovello Net Worth, Manitoba Provincial Election 2020, Houses For Sale In Devon, Task Management Synonym, Stewart Loewe Wife,