Amenities. The machines are in great shape. Participants must use the equipment only in the manner intended by the manufacturer. No bags are permitted on the workout floor. Membership includes Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Yoga Classes, etc. Monday-Friday 6:00 am - 11:00 pm Saturday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Sunday 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Saturday-Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Please follow all instructions and posted signs carefully. Contact the Aduddell Fitness Center for more information: 405-208-7950 or 405-208-5378. Ever! Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Phone: (405)271-1650 Fax: (405)271-6633 Hours of Operation Monday - Thursday 5:30am - 9:00pm Friday 5:30am - 8:30pm Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm *Aquatics area closes 30 minutes early each day. It has LOTS of equipment and props (like kettlebells, "body pump" bars, jump ropes, resistance bands, free weights, mats, platforms, weighted medicine balls, etc) and a lot of open space. Basketball/volleyball court. Any personal locks left on lockers at closing will be cut off and contents discarded. The basketball court is typically pretty free, the facility always announces when they'll be in use. The front door ID scanning system allows the fitness staff to monitor traffic coming through the door and validate the OCU ID carriers. Contact the Aduddell Fitness Center for more information: 405-208-5378 or jhall@okcu.edu. - $54.50 for individual, $36.75 for each additional family members I usually come in the middle of the day to avoid the peak times, so I never have to wait to use anything. OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City University led after one round of the Sydney Cox Invitational on Monday at Lincoln Park Golf Course. Individuals not adhering to these policies may be asked to leave. 6 in the preseason NAIA women's basketball rankings. The only thing you could possible add to this place would be an indoor running track. Memberships are only allowed for family members or guests of an OCU faculty, staff or student. Food is not permitted in the fitness center. Use safety belt when provided on exercise equipment. More space and more amenities means there’s something for everyone. So, I had been using this gym because I was a OUHSC student and it was included in my student fees, so why not? Lots of open space. Oklahoma City University is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any exercise activity. Review OCU's mask requirements on our COVID-19 page. Though the Norman campus version is larger, this health club is more welcoming and personally offers more for me. But otherwise no complaints. Be courteous, let others work in with you, help spot someone if asked, and refrain from loud or abusive language and excessive talk. How is this business handling reopening? However, I've really come to love it. I don't think you have to have an OUHSC permit to use the parking lot either (but don't quote me on that). Best Gym in OKC. What safety measures are they taking during COVID? Membership includes Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi,  Yoga Classes, etc. It's not the end of the world, but I'd rather use that than a treadmill. I never used the locker room in Norman - whereas HSC has a huge women's locker room with free lockers, showers, separate bathrooms and sauna. Alcohol, smoking, and drugs are not allowed on the premises. It's clean, the staff & patrons are comfortable to be around. Water, Gatorade or sports drinks are permitted provided they are in sealable, plastic containers. The official website for the Oklahoma City University Stars athletics Are there discounts for military, teachers, or current OU students? Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. University Health Club 1000 N. Lincoln Blvd. There are few places like this in town. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. There are plenty of lockers that are free to use and come with a code to lock your belongings. Collars are required at all times for bench press, incline press, decline press and squats. There are also plenty of mirrors and counter space. Required Vaccinations for OCU Nursing Students, Ann Lacy School of American Dance and Entertainment Seniors, Class of 2020 from the St. Paul School of Theology, Student Conduct Process FAQs - Parents & Families, 2018-2020 Biennial Review of the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act, Biennial Review of the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act 2016-2018, A. They're not top-of-the-line, but they're functional and it's one less thing to have to pack in your gym bag. Though the Norman campus version is larger, this health club is more welcoming and personally offers more for me. The front desk people go out of their way to ask about my day or help me get a rubber band for the hundredth time. OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City University rower. History of Oklahoma City University (OCU), C. Strategic Plan Framework - Focus Areas, Student Affairs - Offices and Contact Information, B. The only thing that would make this gym better for me would be more fitness classes throughout the day. Disorderly conduct and horseplay will not be tolerated. The Health Club has all that I want for my workouts and plenty of room to do them. So, I had been using this gym because I was a OUHSC student and it was included in my student fees, so why not? I think it's $39/month. Plains Intercollegiate - 9-15-20, 2005 OCU national women's golf title team reunion, 2020 125-pound KCAC-SAC men's wrestling championships final, 2020 149-pound KCAC-SAC men's wrestling championships final, 2020 157-pound KCAC-SAC men's wrestling championships final, 2020 174-pound KCAC-SAC men's wrestling championships final, 2020 197-pound KCAC-SAC men's wrestling championships final. How much is an individual or family membership? Do not drink alcoholic beverages before using the fitness center. Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pmSaturday-Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Whether you’re a cyclist, a swimmer, a lifter or a baller, we’ve got what you need to crush your fitness goals. **Steam Rooms close 30 minutes early each day. Great spin classes 5:30-6:15 Mon/Wed. They're all working and good condition, just don't seem top of the line or purchased in the past few years. Lockers may ONLY be used during your workout—you may not leave items behind. 7 reviews of University Health Club "Best Gym in OKC. It has LOTS of equipment and props (like kettlebells, "body pump" bars, jump ropes, resistance bands, free weights, mats, platforms, weighted medicine balls, etc) and a lot of open space. Locker Room. I never used the locker room in Norman - whereas HSC has a huge women's locker room with free lockers, showers, separate bathrooms and sauna. February 18th, 25th, March 3rd, 10th, 24th, 31st. However, I've really come to love it. The facility itself is very nice, on par with some of the "fancy" gyms I've had memberships with before. I bring my own straightener though. Student Diversity & Inclusion Programs, Oklahoma City University Police Department, C. Emergency Procedures & Reporting Incidents, B. This will be my 5th year using this gym, and it's been a great experience the whole time. My favorite part about the gym is that they are always trying to make it better! The facilities are modern and clean. On site WiFi. This is probably just me, but I'm glad all the TVs aren't set on Bravo and E!, it allows a chance to catch up on the world by having them set on news and sports. Oklahoma City University is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any exercise activity. I recently graduated, but I decided to keep my membership going. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Basketball/volleyball court. For more live facility counts, best practice requirments, and more, click the link below. My favorite part about the gym is that they are always trying to make it better! REMINDER: Masks are required in all shared spaces on campus. The instructors are so nice and encouraging and make everyone of all shapes and sizes feel welcome in their classes. The facilities are modern and clean. They've also recently opened a rock climbing wall. For OUSHC students and faculty I think it's even less. This gym is top-notch in every aspect! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

Cleveland Snowfall 2018-2019, What Type Of Teenager Are You, Stacey Donaldson Pictures, Julio Jones Kia Owner, Different Lifestyles In The World, Arl Rule Book 2020, Who Wrote Dreaming Of You, St John Teachers, Femsa 20 F 2018, Brazil Serie B Table, Mitchell And Ness Canada, Old Celtic Players,