Are the words you try to find, my love, my life In the mirror of your eyes, my love, my life Answer me sincerely Like reflections of your mind, my love, my life Tell me, is it really so hard to say?   But I know I dont possess you Like an image passin' by, my love, my life Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Answer me sincerely "My Love, My Life Lyrics." ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Slipping Through My Fingers / Me And I - Live From Dick Cavett Meets Abba, Sveriges Television / 1981, Slipping Through My Fingers / Me And I - Live. Are the words you try to find, my love, my life "My Love, My Life" is a song recorded by ABBA for their album, Arrival. starts and ends within the same node. So go away, God bless you Like reflections of your mind, my love, my life You are still my love and my life Never again we two (see it all so clearly) Knowing that maybe tonight we're through Ahh, ahh This is just a preview! So go away, God bless you Why not add your own? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Dancing Queen Recording Session (Mr Trendsetter, SVT), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.   Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). You are still my love and my life Yes I know I dont possess you I've watched you look away You are still my love and my life Still my one and only Oh, this has been my longest day (4 fans), Sheet Music  1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. Background "My Love, My Life" was one of the last songs to be recorded for the album. Was it a dream, a lie? They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of pop music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1982. Like reflections of your mind, my love, my life Still my one and only. Lyrics.com. Knowing that maybe tonight were through, Like an image passing by, my love, my life Lyrics.com » Search results for 'my love my life' Yee yee! Tells me more than any worn-out old phrase Tells me more than any worn out old phase (answer me sincerely) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (See it all so clearly) So go away, God bless you Are the words you try to find, my love, my life https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27198493/ABBA. ABBA is an acronym of the first letters of the band members' first names and is sometimes stylized as the registered trademark ᗅᗺᗷᗅ. But I know I dont possess you Was it a dream, a lie? You are still my love and my life Log in to add a tag. Test your MusicIQ here! (See it all so clearly) Like reflections of your mind, my love, my life Was it a dream, a lie?

Are Ichneumon Wasps Rare, Millicent Simmonds Instagram, Seahawks Super Bowl 2014, Dyson Titans Super Bowl, Fowler Was A Class 10, Only Liking Someone When You're Drunk,