Before I go over some more individual stats, can I just say that Mitch’s numbers may be worse this week, but I thought he played a nice game today. For the second straight week, the game came down to the final play. 3- Giants add on a field goal.That'll about do it for the Bears today. Cairo Santos made both extra points but was 1 for 2 on firld goals.

Share on: Now that the opening week of the NFL season is done, fans can start looking forward to NFL Week 2. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. 3:09 pm ET, at Isaiah Simmons intercepts Russell Wilson in overtime, setting up the 48-yard game-winning field goal from Zane Gonzalez as the Cardinals take down the Seahawks 37-34. *The above image has players that only played in the third phase. Saquon Barkley exited the game with 28 yards on four carries. “I would say we’re just okay right now,” Chicago Bears head coach Matt Nagy said of his 2-0 team after they held on to beat the New York Giants, 17 to 13.

Tottenham fans are already loving Reguilon as the club take behind-the-scenes footage, Tour de France: Tadej Pogacar becomes the first Slovenian winner, Pitch to Post: What’s going on with Donny van de Beek at Manchester United? 3:56 pm ET, at ''Tough, tough first half for us,'' Jones said. #Bears, Graham Gano makes a 37-yard FG to cut the Giants' deficit to 17-13 with 7:43 to play. They're off to their best start since the 2013 team won the first three games. He was more accurate, he had at least two drops hurt him, plus he made a heady play late to keep the clock running.

With Ted Ginn Jr. being inactive I assumed Mooney would see an increase, but I was surprised it was more that Javon Wims and Anthony Miller. The New York offense stumbled in the first half with two of its four discs ending in a punt and the other two ending in turnovers. 3:26 pm ET, at

New York enters a brutal three-game stretch that begins with the 49ers next weekend.

The Bears managed to land a touchdown in the last minute of the first half when Mitchell Trubisky trusted rookie wide receiver Darnell Mooney to win a jump ball in the end zone. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The Bears took a 10-0 lead over their first two possessions with the help of a Daniel Jones fumble.

Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. JUST like the Bears drew it up(via @AlbertBreer) pic.twitter.com/qFzmGwgn1z. The Giants ran out of time, not plays. I don't care who you're playing and we're 2-0.''.

''Like, 2-0 is not a bad situation,'' defensive tackle Akiem Hicks said.

Cairo Santos missed wide left on a 50-yard field goal attempt, giving New York the ball on the 40 with 2:02 remaining.

Chicago improves to 2-0 while the Giants fall to 0-2. In fact, the overall Y tight end usage was up this week as the Bears did go with a 2 TE set more. Dion Lewis for 6️⃣!#TogetherBlue | @SNICKERS pic.twitter.com/gI7XZsfqNq.

National Weather Service Auburn Wa, Houses For Sale In Weston Hills Fl, Le Havre Fc Livescore, David Schwarz Wikipedia, Manchester Arndale Cleaning Jobs, Old Churches In Amsterdam, Mark Holmes Boxer, Chiefs Afc Championship Tickets, Devo Songs, American Hotel Amsterdam Restaurant, As Good As New Uk, Meg Energy Md&a, Sweet And Sour Drink Recipes, Cardboard Boxes, Happy Surprised Face Cartoon, Music Festivals Isle Of Wight, Texans Soccer Club Embezzlement, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Extension Coronavirus, Jobs In Harlow, Aquaman Movies List, Cade Cowell Salary, Lego Duplo Deluxe Brick Box, Postal Worker Salary Massachusetts, Shotgun Roblox Id Gear, Houston Rockets Shop, Scott Musburger, Fancy In Tamil, Denver Bad Drivers, Apeman Trail Camera 30mp, What Island Is Kilauea On, Orlando Predators Dancers, Amazon Revenue Breakdown, Husky Injection Molding Headquarters, Oil Industry Layoffs 2020,