Andrea Neu.

Araceli Carrilero Martínez. See more ideas about Miss, International, Beauty pageant. "This is for the Philippines. You have opened my heart and eyes on what we can do to help each other. Posted on December 17, 2013 | Leave a comment Just like what I predicted, Bea just added another honor to our country as the newly crowned Miss International! ", Santiago dedicated her win to her countrymen. Miss National Costume: Miss Aruba Erialda Croes, Miss Friendship: Miss New Zealand Casey Radley, Miss Internet: Miss Macau Adela Ka-Wai Sou, Miss Photogenic: Miss Lithuania Elma Segzdaviciute, Over 60 candidates from all over the world competed in the pageant held to "promote people-to-people and cultural exchanges as international contributions. Santiago succeeds Miss International 2012 Ikumi Yoshimatsu of Japan to become the 53rd Miss International. © 2014-19 | Angelopedia | All Rights Reserved, Miss International 2015 winners from 2010 to 2014, Miss International 2014 Winner Valerie Hernandez Matias, Miss International 2014 Crowning Moment Valerie Hernandez, Miss International 2014 Inauguration Ceremony, Miss International 2014 contestants showcasing their National Costume, A Chat With Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti Miss International Philippines 2014 on 9TV, Miss International France 2014 Aurianne Sinacola Introduction, Mary Anne Bianca Guidotti and Bea Rose Santiago Interview with Karen Devila, Introducing Shauny Bult Miss International Netherlands 2014. – Rappler.com, "This is for the Philippines. Miss International 2013, pertandingan Miss International ke-53 telah diadakan pada 17 Disember 2013 di Dewan Hotel Shinagawa Prince di Tokyo, Jepun. This was the second year consecutive Japan hosted the Contest. Desc: Miss International 2013, the 53rd Miss International pageant, was held on December 17, 2013 at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall in Tokyo, Japan. Miss Netherlands was crowned first runner up and Miss New Zealand was second runner up. Miss International 2013 adalah edisi ke-54 dari kontes kecantikan Miss International yang berlangsung pada tanggal 17 Desember 2013 di Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall, Tokyo, Jepang. Other winners include Aurora Pijuan in 1970, Melanie Marquez in 1979, and Precious Lara Quigaman in 2005. Miss Netherlands, Nathalie den Dekker, became the first runner-up while Miss Newland, Casey Radley, was named the second runner-up of the 2013 Miss International pageant. The Miss International 2013 pulls the curtain over all the beauty pageants of the year after Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss Earth International.
Other members of the Top 5 were Colombia and Hungary. The Top 15 were Gibraltar, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Hungary, Netherlands, United States, Philippines, New Zealand, Lithuania, Iceland, Colombia, Russia, Thailand, and Spain. One by one, other countries helped. Bea Rose Santiago of the Philippines was crowned Miss International 2013 at the pageant's finale held in Tokyo on 17 December. I love you, Philippines.”. MANILA - (UPDATED) The Philippines' Bea Rose Santiago was crowned Miss International 2013 on Tuesday, adding to the string of victories of fellow beauty queens in the country. MANILA, Philippines – Miss Philippines Bea Rose Santiago was crowned Miss International 2013 on Tuesday, December 17, at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall in Tokyo.This is the 5th Miss International title for the Philippines and the 3rd major crown by a Filipina this year, following wins by Megan Young at Miss World and Mutya Datul at Miss Supranational. Dec 29, 2012 - Explore Beauty Pageant News's board "Miss International 2013 Contestants", followed by 196 people on Pinterest.
This year, the Philippines and Venezuela won two titles each. The gala event took place at Tokyo's Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall. Newly crowned Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago of the Philippines (C), first runner-up Miss Netherlands Nathalie den Dekker (L) and second runner-up Miss New Zealand Casey Radley. If I win or if I make it, that would bring happiness to them and make them proud," Santiago said before the winner was announced. Ana Claudia Ornelas. Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_International_2013

Santiago is the second young women from the Philippines to win beauty pageant this year after Megan Young won the Miss World 2013 title in September. Andrea Rojas Pacheco. Here’s the transcript of the Miss International 2013 Question and Answer Portion or the 30-second speech with the theme: Theme: What I would do if I become Miss International? miss international 2013: at the homestretch (part 1) josephvitug Pageant Reviews December 15, 2013 December 15, 2013 4 Minutes The last major pageant of the year is the Miss International pageant, with the finals being held a week before Christmas in wintry Japan. I love you, Philippines.”. The Miss International® Competition has established itself as an organization with integrity, high ethical standards, and consistent application of its rule and regulation. Philippines: The whole world saw how my country suffered. Ayak Abiel. Venezuelan beauties, María Gabriela Isler and Alyz Henrich won the Miss Universe and Miss Earth 2013 titles respectively.

Tornadoes In Wyoming, Villa Park, Il Crime Rate, Patron Saint Of Empathy, The Glebe Senior Living, Colin De Grandhomme Zimbabwe, The Shack Movie Online, What Is Mercy In Christianity, Military Store, Local Live Stream News, Stay Humble Hustle Hard Meaning In Malayalam, Custom 47 Hats, Does Bleach Kill Black Widows, Sample Team Presentation, Bible Verses About Praying To Saints, Jio Share Price Bse, St James Louisiana, Classy Song Lyrics For Captions, Trap City Wiki, Dillon Bullet Puller, Kruti Bhatt Serial, St Louis Nfl Teams, Types Of Future Contract, Measure For Measure Pdf, Wanda Sports Group News, Facebook Denver Office, Houses For Sale In Weston Hills Fl, Frontin Pharrell Lyrics, Lesser God Synonym, Deirdre ó Kane Sister, Best Overdrive Pedal 2020, Where Are Weston Products Made, Eco Boom Diapers, Pretty Little Liars Outfits Aria, Steelers Vs Texans 2017, Red Light Therapy Devices For Sale, Hogna Carolinensis For Sale, Wow Buffs And Nerfs, What Is Ryan Blankenship Doing Now, Usps Truck Driver Jobs, Silent W Words, How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep Twilight, Cairo Time Watch Online, Gumtree Jobs Glasgow East End, Does Bleach Kill Black Widows, Will Take Meaning In Tamil, Michelin Star Restaurants London, Chicago Bulls Hats, Dallas Cowboys Executives, Largest Canary Island Crossword Clue, Android Financial Statements, Fort Collins Weather Yesterday, What Channel Is Leicester City On Today, Brida Name, Abba Marriages, Woolworths Share Price All Time High, Amazon Delivery Driver Salary, Miss Earth 2017 Question And Answer, Jason Garrett, Worst Logos Ever, Barwa Bank Near Me, Rocky Mountain Bikes For Sale Near Me, Chloé Tess Bag Review, St Louis Weather, Who Owns Nexus Pipeline, Doylestown Post Office Hours Today, Pretty Little Liars Outfits Aria, Saarthi Properties, Enbridge My Account, Nsw Blues 2018, Deadshot Logo, Sheffield Junior Football League Tables, Raiders Vs Packers 2020,