The album cover was painted by fantasy artist Ken Kelly,[8] who previously contributed the cover for 1976's Destroyer. Their distinct style and brash graphics are captured perfectly on this awesome Love Gun Album Cover Kiss T-Shirt, with a vintage style to look like it came from the 70’s. Once the angriest and most aggressive genre of music, heavy metal no longer has anything to sing about. Peter Criss could have one with a hydraulic system that raises it 30 feet in the air. Written by Paul Stanley, "I Stole Your Love" is in the same vein as songs like "Makin' Love" and "C'mon and Love Me". Love Gun's less serious failures include losing much of the energy in the overdubs (a chronic problem with Kiss) and not taking enough advantage of Peter Criss' excellent voice. I have a unnumbered Kiss Love Gun picture disc Stemra PIC 6399-063 and was wondering the same thing. The album was remastered in 1997 and again in 2014. Love Gun is the sixth studio album by American hard rock band Kiss, released on June 30, 1977. Cheers Col. Hi just wondering how much this item currently is ? 1 bid. The title song has been played on every Kiss tour since its release. After this one.. Which version do I have? [10] The lyrics have a similar theme to "Goin' Blind" from Hotter Than Hell; both songs involve older men falling in love with younger girls. This line represents the record's only serious artistic failure: inside the jacket is an order form for Kiss T-shirts, Kiss posters and Kiss belt buckles—so why do we have to go to the Plaster Casters for a glimpse of perfection? It was remastered and reissued again in a deluxe edition on October 28, 2014, with sleeve notes by Def Leppard's Joe Elliott and a second disc containing demos, live rarities and a 1977 interview with Gene Simmons. "[18], ^shipments figures based on certification alone, older men falling in love with younger girls, "Kiss: Album Guide | Rolling Stone Music", https://wimwords.com/2014/06/25/deep-cuts-the-songs-that-inspired-kiss-classics/, "Cynthia Plaster Caster official website", https://www.discogs.com/Kiss-Love-Gun/release/5077849, https://vk.com/kiss_army?w=wall-23383_212090%2Fall, "Search - RPM - Library and Archives Canada", "American album certifications – Kiss – Love Gun", Recording Industry Association of America, The Millennium Collection: The Best of Kiss, The Best of Kiss, Volume 2: The Millennium Collection, The Best of Kiss, Volume 3: The Millennium Collection, Hard to Believe: A Kiss Covers Compilation, Kiss My Grass: A Hillbilly Tribute to Kiss, Spin the Bottle: An All-Star Tribute to Kiss, Gods of Thunder: A Norwegian Tribute to Kiss, Lick It Up – A Millennium Tribute to Kiss, Scooby-Doo! To my knowledge this is a fairytale. Still, they come up with some nice riffs, and "Then She Kissed Me," a cover of the Phil Spector tune, is genuinely funny for the right reasons. So, it looks like the original US pressing, but the runout codes are not the same. Stanley has said that this song was influenced by Deep Purple's "Burn".[9]. Genres: Hard Rock. * Items below may differ depending on the release. 27 watchers. From China +C $2.63 shipping . The three live tracks were recorded at the Capital Centre in Landover, Maryland on December 20, 1977. It was sampled by Tone Loc on "Funky Cold Medina". ), and it would ultimately lead to a Kiss backlash in the '80s. Side B was completely out of order.[17]. Simmons subtly leaves these questions unanswered on Love Gun, no doubt to preserve his mystique. 3XL –       Length = 33″ (84 cm) – Chest Width = 28″ (71 cm) Nirvana released their gloriously dishevelled version of the track in 1990 on the Hard To Believe: A Kiss Covers Album just as they completed work on Nevermind – their own conduit to stardom itself. The song was inspired by an event that took place during Kiss's Rock and Roll Over tour, when Ace Frehley suffered an electric shock. Referencing Love Gun NBLP 7057. Share. Kelly was later commissioned by the band to draw the cover for 1977's Love Gun. The 1st pressings that went out with the Kissteria box had a manufacturing error, a glitch on Then She Kissed Me. I'm told their next album will be a double live set. [12] The song shares many of its lyrics with "The Hunter", written by Booker T. & the M.G. Love Gun was remastered and reissued in 1997 as part of the Kiss Remasters series. The song was written to try to recapture the feeling of "Rock and Roll All Nite", but never reached the success of the aforementioned hit. - KISS POSTER Love Gun RARE NEW HOT 24X36, Customs services and international tracking provided. From United States +C $30.20 shipping. Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Buy CD Sell CD. 's, and recorded by Albert King, Ike and Tina Turner, Blue Cheer, and Free.

Cnq Stock Analysis, Category Is Rupaul Lyrics, Asap Rocky Testing Logo, Spirits Of St Louis Hat, Chiefs Vs Patriots 2017, 2010 Afl Grand Final Replay Full Match, Northern Co Weather Radar, Janam News Live, Chelsea Vs Sheffield Wednesday, Maggie Lindemann - Friends Go, Syncrude Head Office,