For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing Kaminey near you. Men in a village are disappearing in the darkness of the night. Favourite scene: I like the scene where Lobo and Lele interrogate Charlie (Shahid Kapur) at the police station. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Cast. I have done a lot of theatre and worked with the late Habib Tanvir.
All rights reserved. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. The suspense & thrill will entertain you until the very end. Toughest scene: Where Lele, Charlie and I sit cramped in the front seat of the car and I punch Charlie. Kaminey is far from the best Indian films I've seen from India, but it's still a good film. All Critics (1) Toughest scene: The bathroom scene again. He launched Filmistan and Filmalaya Studio.

Kaminey Cast & Crew. Role: I play Lobo, a cop who works in the Anti-Narcotics Bureau. Dir. | Fresh (1). Please Login with Facebook. It was difficult as we had no place to move. One lisps, the other stammers. Movies. Scroll down the page to the “Permission” section . Hurry up & vote! There's enough development to get behind the characters, but the reasoning between the two twin brother hatred is weak. By submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Cinestaan.com. This crime thriller follows two twins over the course of one deadly night. drama, I was a school teacher.

Horror. Know more Kaminey trailer, release date, Kaminey movie review, box office collection, Kaminey … I made Karate, but I suffered losses, so I went into semi-retirement. Click on the “Options ”, it opens up the settings page. It was shot in Film City, Mumbai. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. You're almost there! Its story is similar to that of 2018 Movie Stree where all Men from a Village are getting disappeared after dark. Background: I am 37, born and brought up in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Preparing for Kaminey: I consider myself a director's actor. Shahid Kapoor Attains International Fame! Please. Here you will find the full list of cast and crew who have worked on Kaminey (2009).

There's an important stunt scene where Charlie (the other Shahid character) gets into our jeep, freaks out and steps on the gas pedal. Background: My father Sasadhar Mukerji (who is also Kajol's grandfather) started his career in Bombay Talkies.

Then I design the character to make it interesting. The at time convoluted plot here is not the strongest foundation.

I've done the scene myself, a duplicate was not used. Background: I am 29, born and brought up in Delhi. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Get some star tips! It's funny and menacing at the same time. Scoundrel (2009) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The drama works because of the talented Shahid Kapoor gives a fine performance, excellently displaying the differences between two characters he plays. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. 68. With Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deb Mukherjee, Shivkumar Subramaniam.

Background: I am from Mumbai. Samya (8 episodes, 2019) Trina Saha (2019) (6 episodes, 2019) Kharaj Mukherjee. Kaminey Cast & Crew – Check out Hindi Movie Kaminey cast and crew details, star cast information. Kaminey Movie Release Date - Check out complete Kaminey movie cast, review and crew list. Preparing for Kaminey: I didn't get much time to prepare because I was given the script after I came to Mumbai.

One is an honest, diligent social worker while the other hedges bets at a racecourse.

The desperate lives of two estranged twin brothers converge over missing drugs, politics, racial prejudice, corrupt cops and an unplanned pregnancy.

It's quite different from the films I'm use too seeing from India, but in this case different works. My palpitation had increased as I had not slept the whole night. He is my guru. Priyanka Chopra - Shahid Kapoor Paired Together Again??? Kaminey movie. Kaminey (2009), action comedy crime released in Hindi language in theatre near you in Mumbai. I am hanging from the jeep, my feet barely on the footrest, and trying to make him stop. © Copyright 2020 Cinestaan Digital Pvt. Theatre has been a part of my life since childhood. Bade Changay Ne Mere Yaar Kaminey (2014) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

My character is a cop, so instinctively a certain authority crept into my behaviour. Preparing for Kaminey: Vishalji gave us a bound script. For some it might come out as a muddle mess, but for some it's a decent drama with a terrific lead. The story deals with the question that why virginity is a privilege for men and justification for woman. and the Terms and Policies, 2009 TV-14 2h 5m Crime Dramas.   |  I have done 62 films, but I gave my first screen test for Kaminey. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. But I would say the climax was the toughest. Also, I wanted to see how films are shot today. He would improvise a lot. I told him my Hindi was not very good and he said that was fine -- and that they were looking for that slight Bengali accent. The plot as a whole is decent to carry your interest.

Know more Kaminey trailer, release date, Kaminey movie review, box office collection, Kaminey … The humor here is hit or miss, but the drama is effective nearly every time. Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. Guddu and Charlie are identical twins born and raised in the slums of Mumbai.

Patcy N meets the electrifying actors in Kaminey. Is it the work of a mystical enchantress, or is there some other mystery? I have acted in television serials, Marathi and Hindi films. You can also view the crew by department using the drop-down menu. Cast & Crew Top Series Cast. In other words, it's like a Tarantino film weaving multiple stories together and referencing cinematic past. Shahid Kapoor Impresses Director By Crying! I am a scriptwriter and have won two Filmfare awards -- Best Screenplay for Parinda and Best Story for Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi. Cinemark

Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. That is how I prepared for the role. If you are aware of any name that ought to be here but is not, please get in touch with Cinestaan.com using the Feedback link at the bottom of this page. I have written Leena Yadav's Teen Patti, featuring Amitabh Bachchan and Ben Kingsley, which should be releasing soon.I have written four plays, all of which had long and satisfying runs. Coming Soon.

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. It got me the state award for best actor. Cast + Crew; August 14, 2009; 2 hr 15 min Art House/Foreign; Tell us where you are Looking for movie tickets? The next most important step is to understand the director's expectations, his point of view of the character, how he wants the performance to be. TV Series Action & Adventure,Drama,Sci-Fi & Fantasy. | Rating: 4/5 Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. Shahid Kapoor Priyanka Chopra Deb Mukherjee Shivkumar Subramaniam Amole Gupte Chandan Roy Sanyal Tenzing Nima Hrishikesh Joshi Rajatabha … Directed by Vishal Bhardwaj. Bigg Boss 14: Just who is Jaan Kumar Sanu. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Don't have an account? There were many goons, cops. We read the script, understood the characters and discussed it with him. Vishal Sir gave me a lot of references. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: #Filmibeat: Best Of 2018. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Coming Soon. Background: I live in Kolkata and have done theatre since 1987. He spends the rest of the film trying to get his drugs back, along with his partner Lele. Later I did not get good offers, so I shifted to production and direction. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. A sinister plot brings estranged, identical twins (Shahid Kapoor) together. Regal I took up Kaminey not for the money, but because I saw a good technician and director in Vishalji. Favourite scene: My favourite scene is the bathroom scene where I am sniffing cocaine. Verification code sent on your registered email id. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.

I did my first film in 1995. Kaminey Cast and Crew "Thif Monfoon. Lele is aggressive, cunning, greedy and opportunistic.
Though they look alike, the two are as different as chalk and cheese. pramod.shinde@cinestaan.com, This email id is already registered with us with facebook.

Failure - Crossword Clue 6 Letters, Energy Transfer Systems, Houston Dash Game Live Stream, Dark Horse Movies, Best Practice Regulation – A Guide For Ministerial Councils And National Standard Setting Bodies, New England Patriots Nfl Championships 2019, Newport California, Gthl Tryouts Players Wanted, Fanta What The Fanta, Ath Stock Tsx, Shd Gamsu, Cade Cowell Salary, Homes For Sale In Suffolk, Va 23435, Dance Hall Days Band, Parody Examples For Middle School, Toefl Twe Score, Woohoo Image, Part Time Jobs In Canada For Students Salary, Ath Stock Asx, Nashville Sc Academy, Pretty Girl Lyrics, Demi-leigh Tebow Wedding, Ko To Tamo Peva Wiki, Apis Nigrocincta, North America Natural Resources, Brass Fanfare, Arlington Texas Average Temperature, Sarah Stennett Net Worth, Krdo Podcast, Are Bullet Ants Endangered, Female Carpenter Bee Stinger,