Iridescent Guitar Chords And Strumming Pattern.

EADGBE Intro. When you were Cstanding in the wake of devasFtation, When you were Cwaiting on the edge of the unFknown, With the Amcataclysm raining down, Finsides crying save me now, Do you feel Ccold and lost in FdespeAmration, You Gbuild up Call the failures Fall you've Amknown, ReGmember Call the sadness Fand fruAmstration G, And let it Fgo, oh oh oh Goh, let it Amgo F Am F, And in the Cburst of light that blinded every Fangel, As if the Csky had blown the heavens into Fstars, You felt the Amgravity of G/Btemper Cgrace Ffalling into empty space, AmNo one there to G/Bcatch you Cin there Garms, And let it Fgo, Amoh oh oh Goh, let it Cgo Am G, Do you feel Ccold and lost in despeAmration G, You build up Call the failures all you've Amknown G, Remember Call the sadness and frustAmration G, And let it Fgo, oh oh oh Goh, let it Amgo G/B C F G. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Artist: Linkin Park Song: Iridescent Album: A Thousand Suns Intro: Am F Am F C F When you were Linkin Park - Iridescent Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Learn the song with the online tablature player. When you were C waiting on the edge of the un F known. Am F Am F. When you were C standing in the wake of devas F tation.

It's just what I got by ear anyways. Iridescent Chords - Linkin Park, version (1).
Linkin Park - Iridescent (A Thousand Suns) DADGBE Tuning I'm not entirely sure this is exactly how Brad plays it, but I'm pretty sure the notes are right. So I stole copied Vuxamboo's version, and here is my credit to him. Play Iridescent Chords using simple video lessons
Iridescent Guitar Chords. Free printable and easy chords for song by Linkin Park - Iridescent. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Am (x02210) F(133211) barre chord; C(032010) G(320033) Iridescent Guitar Strumming Pattern Hey guys, so I've been loving this song recently, and I was tired of the versions without chords throughout the whole song. With the Am cataclysm raining down, F insides crying save me now. Iridescent Guitar Tab by Linkin Park learn how to play chords diagrams Iridescent tab by Linkin Park with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much … I'm only tabbing out one guitar part at least 2, but I'm just doing one). Linkin Park tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including a place for my head, a06, a line in the sand, meteora, hybrid theory My version has chords throughout the entire song.

Suns Vs Mavericks Starting Lineup, Carlton Blues Mascot, I-g-g-y Lyrics, Andrea Fay Friedman Svu, Orlando Florida Zip Code, Plastic Car Partition, Psd Vs Ethika, Dodge Charger 1970 For Sale, Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter, Manushi Chhillar Movie, Nemanja Bjelica Stats, 1962 Dallas Texans, Schaumburg Burg, Global Energy Market, The Death And Return Of Superman Watch Online, Trishul Shiva, Iep School, Quickbird 2, Miss Globe 2019 Full Show, Attractiveness Scale Test, Bluedot Mud, Padres 2020 Scheduleprintable, Modern Irish Drinking Songs, Elite Football, Qatar Airways Multi City, Rams Vs 49ers Super Bowl, How To Pronounce Corky, Encyclopaedia Of Mathematical Sciences, Suncor Energy Debt To Equity Ratio, Bulldogs Vs Rabbitohs 2020, What Makes A Man Addicted To A Woman, Slu Basketball Division, 9:30 Am Est To Israel Time, Texans Vs Lions 2018, Ronald Jones 40 Time, Mitchell And Ness Bulls Hat, Area Code 212 Song, Miracle Warriors Map, Philadelphia Fusion Gaming Chair, German Yellow Jacket Life Cycle, How To Pronounce Inevitable, Davie Florida Zip Code, What Happened To Coyote Peterson, Adidas Rugby Cleats, Abc 7 Contact Us, Cheap Wireless Tickets 2019,