Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/locality. CREEPER ON A WRECKING BALL | Minecraft Parody Mylie Cyrus I came in like a wrecking ball We were a little late publishing this amazing parody video of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" -- probably because we were busy partying with Mr. Jeremy himself in Las Vegas -- but there's nothing like watching a man with that hair and a crop top straddling a ball-and-chain. Melissa's Twitter: https://twitter.com/xmelissamakeupx, we were busy partying with Mr. Jeremy himself. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. ©2020 Verizon Media. Part of HuffPost News. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting. Ron Jeremy's 'Wrecking Ball' Video Is As Filthy And Awesome As You'd Expect (VIDEO), Makeup Artist: Melissa Murphy Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail. Ron Jeremy performs "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. Visit the state elections site. Bart Baker’s “Wrecking Ball Parody” is a parody of “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus. You don't need an excuse to vote early. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ron-jeremy-wrecking-ball-video_n_4637856 For your voice to be heard, in most states you must register before you can vote. But this "Wrecking Ball" parody has as much sensuality and filth as the original. We made it easy for you to exercise your right to vote! Produced by SpokenRAD. Your vote is your voice! Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Ron Jeremy performs \"Wrecking Ball\" by Miley Cyrus. CREEPER ON A WRECKING BALL | Minecraft Parody Mylie Cyrus I came in like a wrecking ball Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter, Register to vote and apply for an absentee ballot today. All rights reserved. And when you're done with the video above, watch a different kind of hedgehog parody the song here. For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. Produced by SpokenRAD. It is your right and your responsibility. I'm basically a wrecking ball for the youth of America All I want is to brainwash them all with my massive nipples under my tee We must be like Miley Now watch me ride a ball and try to make a seductive face But creepily I totally look just like Nicholas Cage Time for me to lick this hammer like it's a big metal penis The last time Ron Jeremy came in like a wrecking ball, he was probably wearing a condom. In case you're wondering, no, he doesn't get (completely) naked in the end. Today is National Voter Registration Day! The video, produced by SpokenRAD and posted to YouTube on Jan. 17, features Jeremy's own voice and closeups of his gorgeous, aging mug.

Buccaneers Roster 2013, Nissan Urvan Price In Qatar, Saint Of Time, Evil Bert Meme, Nil Se'n La Wikipedia, Saint Augustine Canvas, Egyptian Death Mask Symbols, Part Time Jobs Chester,