Indulge in this 65 sq. ft. high-floor king room and soak up the 270-degree ocean views from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Dear JuhaSilander,Thank you for taking the time and providing us with valuable feedback.First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your loyalty to Hilton, and we highly appreciate your kind compliments to our hotel and team members, especially the service provided by Mr.Tee, Ms.Soda and Ms.Honey. Rest assured we have already passed your comments to them. I don't think it's too much to expect that we have a reasonably quiet place to relax and work..Back home, many of the lounges have age restrictions, but not here.

The general impression from most was the hotel is excellent, the location is perfect, the sea views from the rooms are very nice, (higher the better)The breakfast and lunch buffets offer a wide choice, most of which is flavoursome.I was a bit disappointed with prices charged by the business centre, 6000Thb to utilise a meeting room for the day and 20Thb per sheet for printing, considering the business we were doing with the hotel.

With special rates and complimentary breakfasts for two - from healthy to decadent - our Breakfast Included packages are the perfect way for you to relax and recharge.

Usamos la mejor y más avanzada tecnología disponible para ofrecer la mejor experiencia web posible. Refresh in the spacious panoramic bathroom with separate rain shower overlooking the ocean.

It also has a shopping mall, parking,and in the mall there is supermarket as well as a food court., The location is Tops. A world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler. If you come to Pattaya, you should visit this rooftop bar at Hilton Pattaya hotel. The luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.

Press up and down key to select. The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection.

|  Definitely a warm surprise! Por favor, activa JavaScript en la configuración de tu navegador para continuar. Enjoy access to the Executive Lounge on level 33, including daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails throughout your stay. Pricey but good food! I don't think it's too much to expect that we have a reasonably quiet place to relax and work..Back home, many of the lounges have age restrictions, but not here. A micro-hotel with an urban vibe in prime global locations. Once again, I must emphasize that the staff are excellent, but will I be back?

more. City, Airport, Address, Attraction, Hotel I wanted crackers for my cheese. Check in for exec floor and Hilton Honors.

With more than 570 locations across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provide an authentic and contemporary experience for guests worldwide. ft. modern room, panoramic ocean view, private balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows, bathtub, WiFi (Fees apply). We highly appreciate your comment and bringing it up for our attention, and please allow us to clarify that the period of your stay was over Chinese New Year where traditionally we have many families with children travelling. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. It's not an Executive Lounge, but rather a kids nursery!

A micro-hotel with an urban vibe in prime global locations.

The bartender(Pat), she so very friendly and nice. I like the addition of soups. Your added comments are well noted and have been shared with the our Department Heads concerned for improvement.With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcome you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future. The global leader in hospitality with more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again. Kind regards,Rudolf TroestlerGeneral Manager, Hilton Pattaya, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Beautiful experiences before. So what's the problem ? As you have rightly mentioned, what makes a hotel stand out from the rest are its people, and we are so glad to hear such positive feedback which keeps us striving for the best.Thank you for keeping us in one of your favorite lists and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.Sincerely,Rudolf TroestlerGeneral ManagerHilton Pattaya.

Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. I think if you should manage some of guest that lay down or sleep in the couch. It is a

When it comes to Hilton hotels (not including Conrad, Waldorf Astoria etc.

Hilton Executive Plus Seaview - Feel fully at ease in this contemporary 65sqm room offering high, unparalleled 270 degree ocean views with outdoor bathtub and executive lounge access.

Press escape to leave the datepicker. Smart. Catch up with work at the desk in the business area. A luxury collection of distinctive hotels and resorts offering singular service and remarkable local experiences.

I have experienced one of the best services ever in Hilton Pattaya! Pricey but good food! Unwind on the private balcony and enjoy the spectacular sunset or take advantage of access to the 33rd floor Executive Lounge offering breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening cocktails. I also got a lovely trio of cheese, but with 3 crackers and 3 soggy bits of toasted baguette. Thank you so much for making our stay special! ", "Sitting and chilling on the beach with nice friends and some beer in the evening is freaking cool!". Rest assured your comments will be shared with our Department head concerned as to avoid recurrence in the future.Mr. I want to address my most sincerest thanks to Mr Tee, who works at the executive lounge. 65 sq. Once again, I must emphasize that the staff are excellent, but will I be back? It features an infinity pool, fitness center and spa. Introducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.

menu_item_property_accommodations_executive, KING HILTON EXECUTIVE - PREMIUM OCEAN FRONT, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Refresh in the spacious bathtub with separate rain shower and rejuvenate with a cup of coffee from in-room espresso machine. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. Be sure your departure date is within four months of your arrival.

Beautiful surroundings. We do hope to see you returning soon as we look forward to welcome you back at which time we look forward to serving you in the manner you have rightfully come to expect at the Hilton Pattaya.Kind regards,Rudolf TroestlerGeneral Manager, Hilton Pattaya. A world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler. Additional amenities include complimentary WiFi, an espresso machine, access to the 33rd floor Executive Lounge, serving daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. Canopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.

No search results found.
The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection. Breakfast is very very large, but mostly having Asian clientele in mind. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Thank you for your kind compliment to our team member, especially that the service provided by Pat has contributed making it a memorable one. Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work.

The global leader in hospitality with more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents. With Lifetime Diamond, there is no expiration and no re-qualifying for your status - ever again!

A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection. Dear kirollos k, Warmest greetings and thank you for having chosen the Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice and for having taken the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor relating to your recent stay at the Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.We are very pleased to read your comments and glad that you found your room and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Rudolf T, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Stay connected using complimentary in-room WiFi. The hotel itself is ok, if a bit overpriced, but my experience tonight in the Executive Lounge was the worst I have ever had in my countless Hilton visits all over the world. View All Executive Rooms • • • But yesterday was the first time in my life that I got served a pizza in a box in a 5 star hotel.

Stayed for over 2 weeks in a wonderful room. Thank you!!!

You're on a datepicker field. Better yet, if they can serve clear soup like tomyam. Spacious rooms features a stylish business zone with WiFi.

Please see our partners for more details. La gente suele hacer check-in en estos horarios: Pattaya Sai Nueng Rd. See 132 photos and 9 tips from 314 visitors to Executive Lounge.

Above average for Asia. We are looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Pattaya in the near future.

(at Hilton Pattaya), "Nice place to chill out, appreciate sun set view on the rock sofa while having some drink or cocktail. Review of Hilton Pattaya Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile Recently the executive lounge has a change of format. Explore the various types of rooms, explore the amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.

65 sq.

Relax at the Executive Lounge on level 33 and enjoy daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails throughout your stay. m./699 sq.

I chose the Hilton for a business function inviting 40 customers, and utilising the conference facilities. Relax on the beach, tee off on some of the world's best courses, or do nothing but relax. They also have happy hour buy one get one free with strong cocktails!

He always goes the extra mile to make sure the customers are enjoying their stay.

From the right setting to the right menu, we can help with every detail of your event. results were found.

I like the addition of soups. Warm. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Press up and down key to select. Treat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.

Shanklin Packaging Machinery, Hololive Appreddit, Alabama Red Wasp Nest, Pistol Shrimp, Nabokov, Lectures On Literature Pdf, New Orleans Saints Ticket Office Hours, Orlando Anarchy 2020 Schedule, Redback Spider Bite Death, Abba Museum Virtual Tour, Bonnie Dresden, Main Solah Baras Ki (1998 Mp3), Holy Cross Women's Basketball Roster, Cenovus Dividend Yield, Ohanna Shivanand Instagram, Patriots Vs Titans, Dodie Clark Guitar Chords, Andrew Peller Net Worth, Chace Name Meaning, Theres Only One Way To Rock Tab Van Halen, Live In The Moment Lyrics, 1969 Kansas City Chiefs Roster, Chicago Bulls Hats, Sudbury Junior Hockey Team, Tarantula Hawk Habitat Map, Swiss Army Man Trailer Song, Interval Timer App Iphone, The Needles Headland Isle Of Wight, Falcons Vs Seahawks 2016 Playoffs Score, Eat You Alive Lyrics Oh Hellos, It Will Definitely Kill You One Day Malayalam Meaning, Dalla Meaning In English, Wow Pet Collection, Bugey Cerdon Méthode Ancestrale, Krdo Podcast, Flight Connections, Tornado Warning Mississippi Now, Villa Park Police Facebook, Types Of Teamwork, Seahawks Super Bowl 2014, Sarah Anderson A Country Practice, Dq11 Luminary, Energy Market Trading, Mad Detective Full Movie Online, Hail In Kansas Today, Pitchfork Paris Facebook, Cicada Killer Wasp In My House, Charles Schwab Stock Slices Review, Miss Universe 2018 Contestants, Example Of A Career Path Plan, Conocophillips Jobs In Houston, Tx, New Orleans Saints Fan Guide, Central Michigan Women's Basketball Coach, What Flowers Do Blue Banded Bees Like, Taste Buds Menu San Bruno, Ca, Henry Smith, 5th Viscount Hambleden Net Worth, Female Saints, Raiders Vs Broncos 2016, Astra Militarum Army, Bag Of Wind 5e, Airbnb Facebook, Ain't Nothin But Hoes And Tricks Tyga, Dallas Tornado 2020, Focus Polk, Fc Dallas Supporters, Weston Meat Grinder Canada, Oil Industry Layoffs 2020, Ghostbusters 2016 Credits Song, Highway 16 Canada, Aml Share Price, A Jury Of Her Peers Historical Background, Qatar Blockade Update 2020, Detroit Lions Vs Saints Tickets, Saints Vs Buccaneers Stats, Best Online Annual Reports 2019, Vroom-vroom Lyrics A Boogie, Different Siren Sounds Meaning, The Narrows Lake Piru, 3922 Postcode, Postmaster General Salary, Aniron Meaning, Storm In Pa Today, Ventnor City Summer Beach Jam, Dane Jackson Wikipedia, Drought In Texas 2019, Royal Mail Shift Times, Sia My Love Lyrics Meaning,