The Phrom Pong BTS Skytrain station is only 500 meters away, offering easy access around the city. We will be sure to be back again. The staff, especially Shina, are extremely helpful and kind! Does Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok have an airport shuttle? Prices at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok are subject to change according to dates, hotel policy, and other factors. One staff in particular by the name of Martin shows excellent hospitality.. A small but decent selection of cakes, quiches, sandwiches, and fruits was available. Whenever something comes up, they are always willing to do their absolute best to accommodate my every single need -Atichai, Dear atichaisuwannapeng, I was delighted to learn that you had such a positive experience at our hotel recently and must thank you for sharing your feedback with myself and the team. Please view the hotel listing for details. A noodle station was also present and the char siew was pretty good. I have shared your review with the team, who are delighted to have made such a good impression. I arrived at the hotel at around 1130 am, way before the standard check-in time of 3 pm. Delicious Afternoon tea and Happy Hours K.nid and Mondo team great service makes me happy every time I stay here. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? (ฺBreakfast Is good), Dear Krapaokaidown B Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us following your stay at our hotel. There are more places to choose from in the Bangkok area. Complimentary WiFi is available to all Hilton Honors members who book direct with the hotel. (ฺBreakfast Is good), Dear Krapaokaidown B Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us following your stay at our hotel. Scalini's unique DNA with authentic Italian cuisine like the signature sizzling T-bone Bistecca, a vibrant atmosphere and the best Negroni cocktail in Bangkok. Which room amenities are available at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? After chilling for a bit, it was time to head up to the room to continue lazing around. Check-in was fantastic with friendly and swift service. Great room for our family of three. A Nespresso style machine was also available but the capsules were third-party ones. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Chinese, and Thai. Best regards, Nick Boyd Cluster Director of Operations. Upgrade to an executive room or suite for access to the exclusive executive lounge. The Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok provides a prime location in the center of the city’s business, shopping and entertainment district. When he's not busy studying, he can be found trawling the internet and reading up on credit cards, airlines and hotels. More on that later. Own or manage this property? Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Ideally located on fashionable Sukhumvit Road, the hotel is surrounded by fantastic dining and entertainment opportunities. Pool type: Does Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok have fitness amenities? The usual breakfast staples of fried rice, sausages, bacon, eggs, and fruits were available. Highly recommended! Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? do you have any special method of getting diamond? Does Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok offer any business services? Love the bathroom layout!! Learn more. It’s easy to spot ‘permanent residents’ Jay and Daisy. No, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok doesn't have hot springs. Yes, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok offers an airport shuttle for guests. The menu items are influenced by recipes, Ingredients and flavors found in Asia and throughout the Mediterranean region. Dear Wdiwarkar, Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us. Room types may vary. Delicious Afternoon tea and Happy Hours K.nid and Mondo team great service makes me happy every time I stay here. What food & drink options are available at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? She gave me all informations with polite service mind ,,,,feeling warm Good Afternoon tea and Club lounge Let’s stay ,,,, I will return to stay again on Oct 22 Seeya , Dear alvinbodyjam, Your kind comments on the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff are much appreciated. Posted: June 20, 2016 by Moritz. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok is a stylish luxury hotel located in Sukhumvit Soi 24, just within 5 minutes walk from the Phrom Pong BTS Station and situated close to some well-known upscale malls in Bangkok – namely Emporium and Emquartier. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Best regards, Nick Boyd Cluster Director of Operations. Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? Yes, Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok has non-smoking rooms. Staff take good care of us. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok? The service was genuinely warm throughout the stay. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Please see our partners for more details. Toiletries are now by Crabtree & Evelyn as with most Hiltons and DoubleTrees around the world but I miss the Peter Thomas Roth branded ones a little. It is so rewarding for the team to be reminded of the positive impact their wonderful service has on our guests experience at the hotel as they always endeavour to make it the best possible. ห้องพักสะอาด บริการดีมาก อาหารอร่อย น้องพนักงานต้อนรับ น้อง shina ดูแลดีน่ารักสุดๆ น้องท่านอื่นๆก็ก็น่ารักดูแลดีมากๆค่ะ พนักงานทุกฝ่ายดีหมดทุกท่านจริงๆ warming and super good service..one of the most recommended hotel in BKK. Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok has the following children's amenities: The hotel address is 11 Sukhumvit Soi 24, Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei. With a good Executive Lounge, decent breakfast spread and with its great location and proximity to a shopping centre (plus 7-11s) I will definitely return here if I’m back in Bangkok again. Review: Singapore Airlines 787 Economy Class Singapore to Bangkok Rates are good and start from THB3,415 before taxes over the weekend. The food was horrible, both breakfast and lounge evening bites. I came back to the hotel just in time for afternoon tea, barely an hour after having my lunch. I have shared your review with the team, who are delighted to have made such a good impression.

Abba Take A Chance On Me Mp3, American Arena League Football Salary, Dodge Dart 2015 Sxt, Steamwheelers 2020, Kanawha County Property Tax Rate, What Is The Population Of Gulargambone, Accident On I-70 Right Now Kansas, Nikita Anand Ishqbaaz, Weston Properties, Devocion Logo,