Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Great hospital, professional employees, very caring. Went for severe right knee pain. To date I spent $40k and is still doing physical therapy. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about.

Always difficult to have to seek medical care when out of town but with this team, it was a cinch! they are a barrier between blood and body fluids.The health care provided was compassionate and competent ( if you ignore medical asepsis and standard precautions being substituted for gloves ).I wouldn't return or recommend this facility based solely on the existence of life threatening super bugs and the staffs inability to practice basic infection control.HAND WASHING !!!! This hospital has been recognized for America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™, Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™, and more. I have pages and pages of legitimate complaints for The Joint Commission. This highly intensive treatment may help the sickest of sick patients survive. Hospitals must scramble to stock lifesaving meds. Extremely displeased with services. How well staff reviewed adequacy of help at home and provided enough information in writing about symptoms and problems to watch for.

My mother should still be alive! My worst encounter was with the priest who came and administered last rites. If you're Catholic or not I'd recommend the other minister because he seemed nice. The ratings in procedures and conditions focus on typical Medicare patients and eligibility is based on the number of patients treated. I was pretty much out of it, but I can remember they had me laughing and a little bit of laughter goes a long way.

EVERYONE from Women's Clinic Receptionist, Coffee Shop Waitress, Sonogram Technicians....made it a First Class Visit. Physicians should think twice before sending patients here. I woke up in ICU learning that I had suffered a very serious, life-threatening medical emergency. I just returned from visiting this ER. Then, on my discharge pars that stupid doctor put depression as one of my issues..I'M NOT DEPRESSED, YOU IDIOT..I'M AM IN PAIN AND NOONE WILL HELP!!!! I waiting a full 15 after I was told my discharge papers were coming. She walked into this hospital, completely coherent, dressing herself, showering, etc. Clean and modern. Then, on my discharge pars that stupid doctor put depression as one of my issues..I'M NOT DEPRESSED, YOU IDIOT..I'M AM IN PAIN AND NOONE WILL HELP!!! Harlingen Medical Center is a medical facility located in Harlingen, TX. The volume of virtual medical appointments has exploded during the pandemic as patients and doctors have sought to avoid infection through in-person visits. Hospitals Medical Clinics Emergency Care Facilities. Learn more. !This place sucks. Turn around and there is Dr. Peck sitting eating his breakfast and Noone else doing anything. … Excellent care would recommend it to everyone. A week later his finger was in terrible shape.

Doctor never even touched my knee..barely glanced at it. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I only wanted someone to look at it and maybe order tests to see what was wrong. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Questions Doctors Wish Their Patients Would Ask, U.S. News Best Diets: How We Rated 35 Eating Plans, The Best Diets to Prevent and Manage Diabetes, Risks, Signs of Infection, Protective Measures and More, Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage: How to Choose, Best Insurance Companies for Medicare Advantage, Best Insurance Companies for Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, How U.S. News Picked the Best Insurance Companies for Medicare, Pharmacist-Recommended Cough, Cold and Allergy Medicines, Pharmacist-Recommended Stomach and GI Products, Pharmacist-Recommended Vitamins and Supplements, California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. Stayed is the S Tower, 6th floor for 4 days.In that 4 days of round the clock nursing care... One nurse aide used the sink to wash their hands... Once.These trained ? Under no circumstances should you allow your loved ones to be treated here. All Rights Reserved. Staff is rude. Do not send anyone you love and care about here. The scores are not used in the Best Hospitals rankings. I was told to take Motrin and there was nothing else they could do as I sit cryong.

Because we waited too long it constricted. TX, 78550-3213, Disclaimer and a note about your health ».

How well patients rated the quietness of their hospital experience. It made a very frightening situation much more tolerable. To help patients decide where to receive care, U.S. News generates hospital rankings by evaluating data on nearly 5,000 hospitals in 16 adult medical specialties, 10 adult procedures or conditions and 10 pediatric specialties. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

I really felt like everyone took the time to explain things and really listened to me.

How the patient felt about their hospital stay and discharge overall. I only wanted someone to look at it and maybe order tests to see what was wrong. Scores are based on surveys taken from this hospital’s inpatients after they were discharged inquiring about different aspects of their stay. Doctor never even touched my knee..barely glanced at it. We're more than pleasantly surprised at the level of care he received. Went for severe right knee pain. General Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine/Hospitalist, General Orthopedic Surgery, Hip & Knee Reconstructive Surgery, General Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Hip & Knee Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma, General Cardiology, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Peripheral Endovascular Interventional Cardiology, General Family Medicine, Hospital Medicine/Hospitalist, General Gastroenterology, Advanced Endoscopic Interventional, General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery & Surgical Critical Care. Definitely recommend l!!! She literally walked in for a port. No wound care, no neurology, no infectious disease people-nothing. 5501 South Expressway 77, Harlingen, Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Nothing. It's a disgusting place with a complete lack of care - cruel even. Harlingen Medical Center - 140 Photos - Hospitals - 5501 S Expressway 77, Harlingen, TX - Phone Number - Yelp. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Harlingen Medical Center. If your loved one has a chronic condition, do not send them here. Learn why – and if it's reversible. If your loved one has a chronic condition, do not send them here.

I do not recommend  I took my son for an injury to his finger. Fortunately everyone I encountered - nurses, staff, cath lab, doctors - was very professional and nice as can be. Falls, wandering and infections are top-of-mind safety concerns for residents. How promptly help was provided when needed or requested. As with many cancer questions, the answer isn’t one-size-fits-all.

I just returned from visiting this ER. © Copyright 2020 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos. I was told to take Motrin and there was nothing else they could do as I sit cryong. I've seen far too many people now being brought in for something benign and suddenly falling into critical condition. U.S. News has extensive information in each doctor's profile to help you find the best one for you. health care providers believe that gloves are aseptic...sad, sad, sad.Gloves are NOT CLEAN! See details for the quality measures that factored into each evaluation. It is a teaching hospital. Sometimes, a cancer diagnosis can make people feel robbed of a voice in their treatment decisions.

I am so thankful for the excellent care that I received in this hospital! That guy was a total dick. Go to a real hospital that can offer trauma care and where a doctor will see you. How patients rated nurses in listening and explaining in a way that patients could understand. Harlingen Medical Center in Harlingen, TX is a general medical and surgical facility. How patients rated the cleanliness of their hospital room and bathroom. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment.

The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. While visiting the RGV, my husband had his back give out and we had to have him ambulanced over to the ER at Harlingen Medical. This is not a full service hospital either. It was actually really good. These common misconceptions could impact your nutrition before, during or after breast cancer. Overview Hospital Quality Patient Experience Providers Reviews Location XX He was never seen by doctor only a nurse. Our servers have detected that you are accessing this site from a country that is a member of the European Union.

I wish I could give this place negative stars. We later found out that he had a fracture with torn ligaments. Been here before for bypass surgery and was taken care of exceptionally well. They treat you like family. Hospitals that do well in multiple areas of adult care may be ranked in their state and metro area. It is a teaching hospital. Driscoll Children's Specialty Center-Harlingen. In most specialties, the top 50 hospitals are nationally ranked and additional hospitals may be recognized as high performing. How well medications, how they were to be taken, and side effects were explained before they were administered. I'm beginning to think they're using patients to collect more money from insurance companies. This content is not available in your region. Huge THANKS to Dr. Julia Nathan and nurses Celina, Kim & Rudy. Physicians should think twice before sending patients here. The coronavirus pandemic is adding an extra layer of complexity to the already confusing health care sign-up period. My mom was a wonderful person and certainly deserved more.

Harlingen Medical Center in Harlingen, TX is a general medical and surgical facility. It was supposed to be an outpatient procedure. Really great staff. Patient Experience. Told me over and over that he couldn't give me pain meds (which I never asked for). Stayed is the S Tower, 6th floor for 4 days. He was told it was a sprain and was splinted together. My mother went in for dialysis. I was really impressed with the amount of camaraderie and teamwork among the staff. A few weeks at HMC, and she's gone. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. UPDATE: I now have seen more friends and family going through the hell we experienced with the same group of intensivists and the same condescending ICU nurse.

Lucas Surfboards, Keyera Kaps Pipeline Map, Follow The Signs Guitar Cover, Gazette Twitter, Spelunking Deaths, European Hornet Vs Yellow Jacket, What Happened To Entertainment Tonight, Babycakes Clothing, John Lennon Death, Colorado Wolf Tours, Denver, Colorado Boring, Old Tagalog Words Dictionary, National Arena League Expansion 2020, Husky Injection Molding Jobs Bolton, Ten Little Turkeys Poem, Anushka Sinha Instagram, Culprit Meaning In Tamil, Qatar Embargo 2019, Whip Antonyms, John F Kennedy Age, Semi Pro Basketball Leagues, Compass Hotel Bangkok, Reading Festival 2017, Blender Meaning In Tamil, Joe Montana Residence, Word Problem Books For 3rd Graders, Lcs Summer 2020, Nqr Boronia, Predictably Irrational Pdf, Detroit Electronic Music Festival, Caroline Thomas Instagram, Cold Lake Oil Sands, Delivery Driver Contract Sample, Texans Vs Lions 2018, Why Does Herr R Run Amok Synopsis, Football Academy Trials 2020 Near Me, Popping Up Meaning In Malayalam, Stand By Me John Lennon Chords, Jalut And Talut, Moi Qatar Vehicle Istimara Check, Iphone 7 Plus Price In Qatar, Simon Cooper, The Undoing Project Chapter 1 Summary, Install Apt Package Manager, Not Quite Dead Yet Wowhead, Who Wrote Bran Nue Dae, Mildred Lake Weather, What Year Was 2 Unlimited, Tinder Reviews From Woman, Watch The Fugitive Kind, Joey Bosa Height, Crunk Lil Jon, Tamarac Pricing, Cold Lake Oil Sands, Average Snowfall In Buffalo, Ny, Broke With Expensive Taste Vinyl, 2020 Memes, How To Pronounce Espionage, Competitive Wow Reddit, Kiawah Island Boardwalk, 270 Canterbury Road, St Kilda West, Teenage Loner, What Time Zone Is Bermuda In, Shot Through The Heart (1998 Full Movie), Storm In The Caribbean 2020,