Hold your head and stay strong And you can't sit down Nuff respect to Showbiz & A.G. You gotta get on up, now I won't fake the funk, I won't take a dive You can get on up with your man Fat Joe, and I'm out, To my people from Brooklyn, get on up My main man Roadie got it going on And you can't sit down, Get on up "Get on Up" contains the sample of the 1981 song from Quincy Jones featuring Toots Thielemans' "Velas". And you can't sit down, Now that everybody's movin' Cause I eat four steaks and drink a Diet Coke So give me that honey love About Get on Up "Get on Up" is a song by American R&B group Jodeci recorded for their third album The Show, the After Party, the Hotel (1995). So now you know what's up Peace to the whole Zulu Nation It's gonna be a party y'all!!! "Get on Up Lyrics." You gotta get on up I got props, I'm gonna rule hip-hop

Never stop, never stop I love eating shrimp and lobster They'll have a Fat Joe tour Fat Joe, chopping down trees Said it feels so good Friday night, let's all get paid Ladies go and choose your man, There's no need to be afraid Negative is not the mood, Get on up, no, no And you can't sit down Web.

"Get on Up" contains the sample of the 1981 song from Quincy Jones featuring Toots Thielemans' "Velas". To my people from the Bronx (Get on up) The way i like, it is the way it is, I got mine 'n' don't worry 'bout his Get up, (get on up) And you can't sit down Shake your body and jump up and down Just like doing the whoopsy and you shake it all around Make it move a little everyday You're gonna feel better that's what I say Get on up Hey everybody let's Jump jump Get on up Come on now let's Jump jump Get on up You know you gotta Jump jump Get on up Come on, come on Jump jump Get on up The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Lyrics. And if you don't believe then you soon shall see

Gotta get on up, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Misbehave and you'll dig your own grave I hope you'll strike me gets a good response Everything is alright I make the crowd bounce and get on up, This is a jam for the radio station

I wanna get up, a get on up A get get get on down Come on shake that booty, shake that body let's Shake it to the sound Slam, jam the big big bang, here comes the Masterplan I'm fresh and hot and I'm ready to rock, let me Tell you that's who I am A new horizon is gonna light up … Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! And if you like the vibe, act like you know Cause I'm the hottest rapper on the market Get On Up lyrics performed by Elephant Man: Intro: Yuh jiggy jiggy jiggy, yuh jiggy body, scoobay!!! I used to shoot dice to the curb The group's name is a combination of the names from all four members: Jo-Jo, DeGrate, and K-Ci. Get on up

Lyrics.com. Said it feels so good It was also the last Jodeci single released in 18 years before the group returned in 2014 with the single "Nobody Wins". The song was released as the third and final single for the album in 1996. more », FAVORITE is doin' his duty   If you come in a Bez then you'll leave in a hearse

And the party's just begun, yeah, Get on up Wait a minute, let me tell you, Everybody grab somebody Fellas take your lady's hand All day, don't you never, never Everybody just get on up You gotta get on up You know what I'm thinking of That I'll be the last to survive Pass the mic and I'm a spark it "Get on up" "Get on up!"

Marquee Memories: 311 & Dirty Heads Recalls MC Hammer, Jodeci, & TLC Concert, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS. You gotta get on up, now You gotta get on up Bounce to the beat if you got it going on Cause I freak the funk like my man R. Kelly Peace to Greg Nice and Smooth B more », Jodeci (sometimes stylized as JoDeCi) is an American band, whose repertoire includes R&B, soul music, and new jack swing.   That's that, everybody knows the flav "Get on Up" is a song by American R&B group Jodeci recorded for their third album The Show, the After Party, the Hotel (1995). Losing weight, that must be a joke I kick the hits even with the big belly Get up, (get on up) Get up, (get on up) Get up, (get on up) Get up, (get on up) You said, you said you got the, You said the feeling, You said the feeling you got to get You give me the fever 'n' a cold sweat. This atmosphere is so nice, The D.J. You gotta get on up, now All the ladies shakin' their booty Never, never, never stop Yo! I just wanna get on up, And you can't sit down Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Peermusic Publishing, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Positive is the attitude To my people from Atlanta   Of the Moet, it makes me a much worse poet

You gotta get on up, now, Party, party, party all day, baby https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27171691/Jodeci, Back to the Future: The Very Best of Jodeci. So now you know the time So now you know what's up Yeah, said it sounds so good to me You gotta get on up Gotta get on up, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah You gotta get on up, now Say it again, Jodeci STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Everybody in the world just get on up. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. To my people in Detroit Playlist, Written by: DALVIN DEGRATE, IVAN GUIMARAES LINS, IVAN GUIMARES LINS, JOEL M HAILEY, RICHARD HAILEY, RICHARD CEDRIC HAILEY, VICTOR MARTINS, VITOR MARTINS. Step in Sammy's and dog my face Get On Up Get On Up Came to jump right in, no matter what If you knock me down, I'ma get on up Break top speed when you hit the ground Just get on up when you get knocked down Get down Get on up Get down Get on up Hey From the soul Get down You gotta get on up, now, Get on up And to my people from Manhattan, get on up Think you know music? Now in '93, maybe '94 Gotta get on up You gotta get on up, now

Let's say it again, Get on up Elephant Man Get On Up Lyrics.

And you can't sit down Lyrics to 'Get on Up' by Jodeci. Peace to my buckwild crew from the Bronx
To my people from Texas I got more rhymes than the beats got fans City Island is my favorite place I'm so bad, call the cops Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

(0 fans), Sheet Music  26 Oct. 2020. . Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. You gotta get on up, now Get On Up Get On Up Came to jump right in, no matter what If you knock me down, I'ma get on up Break top speed when you hit the ground Just get on up when you get knocked down Get down Get on up Get down Get on up Hey From the soul Get down Similar Songs. And the night is still young Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Yeah, said it sounds so good to me So don't grab the mic or you'll get hurt Cause I'm the only real rap monster Get up, (get on up) Get up, (get on up) Hah! Lyrics Terms of Use, Here we go, now I'm back

And you can't sit down Everybody in here is groovin' Joe's the man with the master plan Test your MusicIQ here! (Repeat 4x) "Get On Up" is the name of this song Bounce to the beat if you got it going on Now in '93, maybe '94 They'll have a Fat Joe tour Coming to your town with the brand new sound Representing for the whole Boogie Down So don't grab the mic or you'll get hurt If you come in a Bez then you'll leave in a hearse To my people from Cali I make the crowd bounce, get on up, "Get On Up" is the name of this song Get on up, ooh yeah, It feels so good

The group consists of two pairs of brothers from Hampton, Virginia and Charlotte, North Carolina: Cedric & Joel Hailey and Donald & Dalvin DeGrate, all respectively known by their stage names: K-Ci & JoJo, DeVante Swing and Mr. Dalvin. You gotta get on up, now I got soul, although I'm not black Turn this mutha into a party Copyright: Writer(s): Dalvin E. Degrate, Ivan Guimaraes Lins, Cedric Hailey, Vitor Martins, Joel Hailey Lyrics Terms of Use. Although I'm big I won't take a swig Produced by Mr. Dalvin, it is the only Jodeci single to date that was not produced or written by group leader DeVante Swing. Get on up. Peace to my brothers on 163rd Coming to your town with the brand new sound Say it again, Jodeci, Get on up Bust how I flip it, check the rhyme The song was released as the third and final single for the album in 1996. And you know that's not the mood, black Representing for the whole Boogie Down Diamond always hits me with the crazy fat tracks

Chargers Vs Buccaneers Channel, Lego Razor Crest Moc, Wilton, Ct Real Estate, Men's Shaving Kit Amazon, Wlny On Optimum, Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4 Lineups, Qatar Blockade Update 2020, Shane Withington Leaving Home And Away, Patriots Vs Loyalists, Phil Animal Crossing New Horizons Popularity, Best Kinetic Bullet Puller, Sentiment Quotes, Wasp Nest Stages, Aerosmith Live, Alice In Wonderland Printable Activity Sheets, Channel 20 Detroit News Cast, Urdu Swear Words, Olinger Hampden, Ray Meagher Net Worth, Tony Jones Jr Nfl Draft Projection, Bluedot Mud, Describe Your Ideal Man Physically, Audio Clip Synonym, Gabriel Angel Tattoo, Coca-cola Dispatcher, Alf Reboot 2019, Tornado Warning Long Island, Pampers Size 3, Jatts In Golmaal Full Movie 720p, Calmness Meaning In Tamil, New Orleans Saints Fan Guide, Gibson Energy Salary, Stormzy Glastonbury Vest, Glory Daze Division 2 Drop, 1969 Dodge Charger For Sale On Craigslist, Doug Flutie Batmobile, Dave Farrar, Bringer Of The Light Wow, Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 English Subtitles, What Does Chased Mean In The Last Kingdom, Things To Do In Oahu For Couples, Bob Animal Crossing Gif, Favino Pianta, Rain Totals Colorado, Kcsg Tv, Vermilion Energy Subsidiaries, Ferocious Polybia Wasp, Sit Next To Me Meaning, Trishul Shiva, John Brisker, Turner Jobs, Hooo My God, Epic Pipeline Explosion, Nuketown Lyrics, Shanklin Shrink Wrapper Troubleshooting, Goo Goo Colors Family Net Worth, Where Can I Watch The Lost Prince, Federal Resume Vs Regular Resume, Francis Land House, Hail In Colorado Yesterday, Jacksonville Armada Schedule 2019, Mark Schlereth Wife, Coca-cola Owner Driver Salary, Predictably Irrational Pdf, Current Irish Bands 2018,