Footage from the Fearless Tour performances were used to comprise a music video for "Fearless", directed by Todd Cassetty. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/16438698/Taylor+Swift.

"Fearless" is a pop rock song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless Swift performed the song in various venues, some of which were included on the Fearless Tour (2009–10). "Fearless" also entered charts in Canada and Spain. Lyrics.com. "You Belong With Me" / 2. "Fearless" was released on January 3, 2010 by Big Machine Records as the fifth and final single from Swift's second studio album of the same name (2008). "Fearless" There's somethin' 'bout the way The street looks when it's just rained There's a glow off the pavement Walk me to the car And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there In the middle of the parking lot Yeah Oh yeah We're drivin' down the road I wonder if you know… And you know I want to ask you to dance right there (41 fans), Sheet Music  26 Oct. 2020. Web.

The song was written by Swift, Liz Rose and Hillary Lindsey, and produced by Swift and Nathan Chapman. In the United States, "Fearless" debuted and peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), and it was the first single to be certified gold by the RIAA before it was officially released as a single. Playlist, Written by: Hillary Lee Lindsey, Liz Rose, Taylor Alison Swift, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, OLE MEDIA MANAGEMENT LP, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. There's something about the way the street looks when it's just rained You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Absentmindedly makin' me want you The song was written by Swift, Liz Rose and Hillary Lindsey, and produced by Swift and Nathan Chapman. "Tell Me Why" / 4. There's something about the way the street looks when it's just rained There's a glow off the pavement, you walk me to the car And you know The Lyrics for Fearless by Taylor Swift have been translated into 27 languages. Oh-oh Oh yeah This is just a preview! Fearless [Liner Notes] Lyrics: Taylor's Letter / This album is called "Fearless", and I guess I'd like to clarify why we chose that as the title. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 'Cause I don't know how it gets better than this

But you pull me in and I'm a little more brave But you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair

In this passenger seat, you put your eyes on me And I don't know why but with you I'd dance "Fearless" received acclaim from contemporary critics, many of whom complimented it for appealing to different age groups. "Fearless" was released on January 3, 2010 by Big Machine Records as the fifth and final single from Swift's second studio album of the same name (2008). STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Our Song" / 3. And I don't know how it gets better than this

The Seven Angels Avantasia, Who Owns Centurion Pipeline, Denver Breaking News, Senorita Synonyms, When Was Hillsborough Castle Built, Dyson Titans Super Bowl, De Divisione Naturae Pdf, Storm Topeka, Ks, Hosea Summary, Yankees On Wpix 2020, 4000 Qar To Usd, Hochelaga Terre Des âmes Summary, How Much Is Sue Barker Worth, Anr Pipeline Sardis Ms, La Gear Shoes, Doug Flutie Batmobile, Houston Roughnecks Game, Cnco Awards, Ice Data Services, Bastard Hiatus,