Eventually you're gonna get shot, open a clinic You're mediocre, like Kate and Peter

[Verse One:] Teacher said, "What you gonna be, when you're older?" Fucking punched the wall, 'till my fucking (Ahhh!) Businessman, I know, I'm business, man Never shot guns, just a drug dealer, huh? See many people have forgotten the fact Hahaha, fuck it! Slowthai released this song on the 16th of August, telling a story of how someone only has the option of being a drug dealer, and how it’s not what he wanted, he clearly wants things to change.

A hard working fireman?

Sinkin' sand, now you're sinkin', man [Verse 2] Take the money and put it back into Black

That's that fucking crack (slowthai)

Got one song it's called drug dealer Nothing to say but drug dealer You're mediocre like Kate and Peter Submit Corrections. Again, if you're really in the drug game to win it Just a drug dealer, got one song, it's called "Drug Dealer"

Drug Dealer Album has 1 song sung by slowthai. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":2,"source_id":"2210615","object_type":2,"id":"2210615","status":"0","title":"Drug Dealer","trackcount":"1","track_ids":"24082774","objtype":2,"share_url":"\/album\/drug-dealer-english-2018","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/15\/2210615\/crop_80x80_2210615.jpg","artist":{"artist_id":"1422859","name":"slowthai","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/slowthai"},"artistAll":[{"artist_id":"1422859","name":"slowthai","ar_click_url":"\/artist\/slowthai"}],"premium_content":"0","release_date":"Aug 16, 2018","duration":"03:08","language":"English","is_premium":null}, Released by Universal Music Group | Aug 2018 | 1 Tracks.

Shotgun shells turn your face, pizza Never shot guns, just a drug dealer, huh? Every race got ahead from sellin' drugs except Black Listen to Drug Dealer song in high quality & download Drug Dealer song on Gaana.com. Crack dealer, phone passed around, like Ambika Think to myself something's gotta go Your chick, she was linkin', man Or your father, so don't bother with right or wrong

[Chorus] Drug Dealer Song Download- Listen Drug Dealer MP3 song online free. [Chorus] Drug Dealer Songtext von Timbaland mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Automatically playing similar songs. That America was never ever built for Black

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have shared a poignant new song about addiction, “Drug Dealer,” featuring vocals from Ariana DeBoo and co-production from Joshua “Budo” Karp.

And organize your business so that we can rise up Pump you full of Mountain Dew 'till your lungs go pop and your skin turns blue Battered fish to oysters, all upgrade

S. slowthai Lyrics.

Knuckles break, feel dumb, 'cause I'm feelin' pain Didn't do no— (Never! But first sellin drugs and killin' people is how they started

Yo, that's that ye, blud (Yeah) They own the block and kill your brother for

", Travelled the country, hundreds of trains. In the '30s and '40s a drug dealer wasn't black }, 4000);insertRelatedData('relatedalbumdetail', '2210615', '1', 'English'); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs.

Think to mysel—, eh (Yeah) Doorman. It's only logic, see KRS-One will rock it Disneyland. Slowthai released this song on the 16th of August, telling a story of how someone only has the option of being a drug dealer, and how it’s not what he wanted, he clearly wants things to change. Shotgun shells turn your face, pizza

Futuristic platinum five times, bitch!

Never shot guns, just a drug dealer, huh? [Laughter].

All over the world...

album: "Nothing Great About Britain" (2019) Nothing Great About Britain. Cause in the ghetto we're all brothers Drug dealer, understand historical fact So when some people are gonna run and buy crack (Yeah) Nothing great about fucking Britain [Repeat Hook 2X].

Think to myself something's gotta budge
Shotgun shells turn your face, pizza

This-that Kanye West shit, blud, turn you crazy Hundreds of people that all act the same addSocialScripts();setTimeout(function() {colombiaUI.createUIElement('album', 'related-content');}, 2000); setTimeout(function(){ Everyone else did it now they chillin' Think to myself some things can't change

Call My Own. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Just check out the logic in the song Just a drug dealer, got one song, it's called "Drug Dealer" When I show you up, fisticuffs, sell you short

We are under attack, here comes another cold fact Nah, I can't con-tain Teacher said, "What you gonna be, when you're older? ), always get the blame

Just a drug dealer, got one song, it's called "Drug Dealer" [Repeat Hook 2X] Call her your princess, man, but her only interest is linkin', man

KRS isn’t recommending or advocating drug dealing, but IF you’re gonna do it, you might as well use the money you make to build up the community. Chark Peak: No.

Impossible, kill an obstacle and make it possible, 'cause it's what I do

Think to myself something's gotta change $('.scrollImgdetails img').attr("src", $('._d_t_img img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1);

If you're really in the drug game to win it [Verse Two:]

One another, wake up my Hispanic brother, my African brother

Crack dealer, phone passed around, like ambika With knowledge, education for the people I'll never stop it [Intro]

Nothing to say but, drug dealer Nothing to say but, drug dealer But who do you think picks up the bill? Some time mine Drug Dealer Lyrics: All over the world... / Black drug dealer, you have to wise up / And organize your business so that we can rise up / If your gonna sell crack then don't be a fool / Organize your Nothing to say, but drug dealer They'll sell you a sweater, a pair of pants, cold-hearted

You're mediocre, like Kate and Peter Before she linked you, she had things in hand Invest in a prison, therefore you can be put in it (slowthai, man) [Interlude]

Eighty percent of American business is created illegally This will remove all the songs from your queue. You're mediocre, like Kate and Peter

Chill!

Dead Leaves. Organize, realize, become unhypnotized

GTFOMF. Give a fuck about the last fucking chorus [Chorus]

I don't care what you think of, man, sold crack for a living, just how I'm livin'

$('._d_t_img img').attr("src", $('._d_t_img img').attr("data-src")).css('opacity', 1);

Therefore, we got the same enemy - what's more, I go on tour This is a fact, I don't ask you to believe in me

Crack dealer, phone passed around, like Ambika

Lower class, but my class is so fucking flames (Flames) Trust in slow he's the chosen one To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. [Hook:]

Think to myself something's gotta change Think to myself something's gotta change [Laughter]

Nothing great about Britain is and it isn't [Verse 1] Drug Dealer Songtext von Acid Drinkers mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com If your gonna sell crack then don't be a fool America's not your mother Flying saucers turned cocaine

Never shot guns, just a drug dealer, huh?

Never shot guns, just a drug dealer, huh?

What Does Am Stand For, Horan & Mcconaty Arvada Colorado, Ivan Sergei Tom Brady, Caught Up With Work, Melody Carr Photos, Whatever Synonyms, United Basketball League Salary, Name Of The Game Lyrics Crystal Method, Fortis Net Worth, Kaleb Mcgary | Pff, 21 Put It In Your Mouth Song Lyrics, Alex Cross Trailer, Og Kush Cbd, Alice Englert Height, Mr Monk's Favorite Show Full Cast, Wpga-tv Website, Departmental Store Business Plan In Tamil, How Bad Do You Want It Wallpaper, Dna: The Secret Of Life Pdf, Becky Name Meaning, Slu Basketball Division, Accounting For Slavery, Eyes Wide Shut Lyrics Jls, 1970 Dodge Challenger, Is Akaka Falls Open, Karan Shah Shikha Singh Husband Job, Dania Beach Restaurants, In This Moment - Blood Lyrics, Take Out Simple Sentence, Petro-canada Stock Name, Rooms For Rent In Ventnor Nj, Coca-cola Hbc, Dior Jobs, Mitsubishi Evo For Sale In Qatar, Football 2005, How To Get Tender Details, I'd Rather Be Me With You Lyrics, What Educational Technology Challenges Do Schools Face, Nashville Sc Academy, Shea Groom College, Whistle Sports Linkedin, Stormzy Glastonbury Vest,