Cookies help us deliver our Services. For the hero, it's really hard to argue against great swords. I think the main alure of dual wielding is slime hunting, as you get more attacks on each slime than if you use a shield or two handed weapon. If so, then what are those two default secret Guile ones? Erik's is in Knives I beleive. hide. TL/DR: Erik + dual Swords = Best overall. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Falcon blades do not work with skills in this game, so if you want to use skills, you're better off using the weapon with the highest attack you can find. can confirm, dual swords is the way to go for erik. daggers have a higher damage potential, but are hard to impossible to fully set up for, and pretty much require you to pair him with sylvando to be most effective. Greatswords were garbage for 90% of this game and now post credits I can see why people were higher on them but I'm still not convinced they're Better. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Or does it have to be 2 daggers or swords? Up at the top of it. Which can work out well if you build the characters right, same goes for Greatswords. imo dualwielding is only good on erik with dualwield mastery. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Edit* I need to add that the weakness with using the unaltered divide and then falcon slash is the risk of being interrupted by a status effect in between turns. Press J to jump to the feed. Eight should be Axe+Shield till you get to post game, once you get drustan's sword you can consider switching him to sword/shield. Are sword abilities even useful when dual wielding swords or should I just stick to shields? =3, Please forgive the pedantry, but the word is. A community dedicated to the Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior series by Square-Enix. 75% Upvoted. Is this under swordmastery? Edit: the greatswords also come in handy because there are places where it really helps to have all your damage in one big hit. Now if you manage to give Erik the Wild side pep power along with oomph, he will hit for 1500 every turn... Don't know how much further you can take this as I'm new to the series. Dual wielding is pretty ass if you're playing with Stronger Monsters (second hit does basically nothing) but on normal mode it works fine and is a lot of fun. He's the only one who can use them, they hit like a truck, you can island hop through gs to his sword mastery tree for +25 str and ripostes, AND greatsword guard wins fights.Erik dual wielding knives seems like a strong early choice. Press J to jump to the feed. At level 40 he learned Divide? It does about 600-800 damage up from about 200 for a regular hit. i honestly will probably try to do a full on duel wield main character and see how it goes currently on strong monster draconian mode also i can always reset stats if things look rough. It's under the Swords section. Daggers give the highest bossing damage if your boss can be poisoned or slept reasonably, Swords give the most reliable damage, along with divide + Falconslash for very good and reliable damage on bosses, boomerangs give the best AOE Damage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Yes they are, if you used an AOE skill, the off-hand will also hit all the same targets which is nice. So there are some enemies it is not that great against. sword and shield, though I’m really unsure if I should because I don’t know how abilities work for dual wielding. Pruslas is one of the four fiends that guard the barrier in Dragon Quest IV, and a recurring monster in the Dragon Quest series. So i did some testing and dual wielding falcon blades +3 do more basic attack damage and less for falcon slash damage than metal slime sword and aurora blade + 2, which set is worth it to dual wield. 2. I’m at a point where I have access to swords that will put out the same damage per turn (on attack) that my falcon blades will, however I’m a little unsure of how the dual wielding mechanics work with abilities, especially with falcon blades. So do I have to unlock most of the Greatsword tree as well to even unlock Dual Wield for MC? Promethian. I’ve got ten more tips like that—because only 11 would be enough for Dragon Quest XI, of course.. Maybe this is the only tip you need, though: just chill with it. I heard from someone else that its possible for the main character to duel wield sword. beside attack power + 3 and dragon slash? I know the one boss I versed with the conditions met died after the 3000 damage. save. I dig that. I used dual swords from early to mid game, dual wielding whilst using falcon slash will hit twice with you main weapon and the third hit from your other weapon, all other skills will hit twice, Combined with oomph, sap on enemy and crit chance and its really powerful, Towards late game i chose greatswords, they are also powerful but also can hit many enemies really hard thanks to the high attack stat, also this is based ob my team build making the hero the main dps, Edit:shields are the safest option but weakest damage output, however it ensures your hero will stay alive most of the time. report. And while I'm not there yet, swords look crazy strong later, he's just got sooooo many buffs to sword damage. Posted by 2 hours ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So i did some testing and dual wielding falcon blades +3 do more basic attack damage and less for falcon slash damage than metal slime sword and aurora blade + 2, which set is worth it to dual wield. dq11, what to dual wield . So Flame Slash, Attack Power +3 and then Dual Wield. ^^ You can make Erik or Sylvando dual wield as well, but I think their panels are in different places from the Hero. Close. At higher levels and with the best weapons the damage difference isn't huge though, and swords have better AOE moves. Dual wielding is only really good on Erik because of his ability that doesn't negate the power of the second weapon. Depends on how often you plan to use Falcon Slash. Can Sylvia / Sylvando dual wield two whips, or maybe whip + sword? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I agree with greatswords on hero. ^-^ And I think Sylvando's panel for that is in swords as well. If that's a thing Erik could become a killing machine. For Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "boomerang duel wield". Greatsword guard + counter on parry is incredibly good, and he hits like a goddamn truck. DRAGON QUEST® XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age™. hmm is it the secret locked panel? 2. Dual wielding is much, MUCH more useful if you do a No Armour Draconic quest, since you can't use shields. I think I heard about a ring somewhere that would let you act twice a turn? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. DRAGON QUEST® XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ All Discussions ... Erik should stick with knives till post game then switch to dual wielding swords. Does the damage multiplier from abilities like dragon slash apply to the extra hit I get when dual wielding? Serena can wield spears and Veronica can wield whips, but they're primarily magic users (Serena mostly has priest skills, Veronica mostly has mage skills). Take into consideration though that you are sacrificing defense for more offense. The extra hit when dual wielding is only a normal attack, regardless of whether you used a skill, so doing a skill with 3x multiplier doesn't make it 6x, it's just 3x + 1x (except the off-hand weapon suffers an attack penalty so it's more like 0.6x ish).

Lcs Summer 2020, Kiss Love Gun Album Cover, Roblox Morse Code Translator, Deep Cuts Band, Stephanie Corneliussen Net Worth, Worth It Lyrics The Weeknd, Lvmh Stock,