You live in a world, you livin' behind the mirror [Chorus] [Verse 1] Let me know, let me know if you comfortable, ooh (If you're comfortable) Let me know, let me know Look inside of your soul and you can find out it never exist I can feel the changes YeahDon't kill my vibe, n---a, don't kill my vibe, yeahOn top of my game, n---a, we aren't the same, ayyI wonder why lame n---as think that they run thingsI wonder why, I, I wonder why, yeahJust feel the vibes, just, just feel the vibes, yeah, Now when you left, left, it wasn't right, yeahI took a left, swerve, then I took a right, yeahI was feeling right, yeah, see it in the night airThey talking dumb, well frankly I don't careDo you realize I'm the man and I'm in my prime? Yeah [Chorus] Let me know what's up with you, ooh And only co-sign what radio does Let me know, let me know Tell me your purpose is petty again With all disrespect, let me say this. Let's touch the sky (Sky), I'ma, I'ma change your life, yeah Let me know what's up with you, ooh (What's up with you?) It's been over for a couple days, leave me alone [Chorus] Sometimes I need to be alone Why you resent every making of this? Don't understand the meaning of the song? It's been over for some days, leave me alone I wonder why, I, I wonder why, yeah Yeah Don't kill my vibe (Vibe), nigga, don't kill my vibe, yeah On top of my game, nigga, we aren't the same, ayy (Ayy) I wonder why lame niggas think that they run things? Do you realize I love the way you look me in my eyes? [Outro] This shit is vital, I know you had to Does that mean I'm still ignorant, if I know it? I would share it, but today I'm yelling The song leaked online on October 20, 2019. Lyrics taken from Let me know, let me know if you comfortable, ooh And it's my time, I swear to god I won't waste no time, yeah Now it's time to try some new pick up lines Let's touch the sky, I'ma- I'ma change your life, yeah Just feel the vibes (Vibes), just, just feel the vibes, yeah Bitch, don't kill my vibe! Killing my vibe, blowing up my phone Let me know, let me know what's up with you, ooh Let me know, let me know Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle) by Juice WRLD have been translated into 11 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 11 languages, Übersetzung von Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle), Tradução de Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle), Traduction de Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle), Traducción de Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle), Translation of Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle). Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Things I don't understand Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.” – Juice WRLD. Insightful Juice WRLD quotes and lyrics. Killing my vibe, blowing up my phone You already broke my heart, let's set that straight Let me know, let me know what's up with you, ooh I was feeling right, yeah, see it in the night air I wonder why lame niggas think that they run things Enviyon on the mix appealing. I can feel a new life, I always knew life can be dangerous We live in a world, we live in a world on two different axles To die in a pitiful vain, tell me a watch and a chain (Unreleased). Still on my mind, woah, you're still on my mind, yeah Don't kill my vibe (Vibe), nigga, don't kill my vibe, yeah First it was two, I turned us into a fraction Explain your version of song meaning, find more of XXXTENTACION lyrics. Bitch, don't kill my vibe! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Let me know, let me know, let me know Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more I'm ignorant, but yeah, I know it Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I am a sinner who's probably gonna sin again (Unreleased), Blackout Do What I Want Let me know what's up with you, ooh Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Bitch, don't kill my vibe! It's been over for a couple days, leave me alone Wear it on top of my sleeve in a flick rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. And I'm lookin' right past you Let me know, let me know Let me know, let me know if you comfortable, ooh Bitch, don't kill my vibe! Look inside of my soul Hey, click the icon to check the status of your I took a left, swerve, then I took a right, yeah (Unreleased), Smile to go Get yo' freestyles ready! To bigger and better, bigger and better Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive And they waiting on Kendrick like the first and the fifteenth Fell in love with her like my new Patek (Uh) Tell me what is love, I ain't good at it. The track was finally uploaded to streaming services Dec. 7, 2019, more than two years after its June 15, 2017, SoundCloud debut and the day before the 21-year-old rapper's shocking death. Bitch, don't kill my vibe! Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. You can see that my city found me Let me know, let me know Then put me on stages, to me that's amazin' This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well Still no luck, but oh, well Let me know what's up with you, ooh (What's up with you?) “Let Me Know (I Wonder Why Freestyle)” is a freestyle track featuring Juice singing about a girl that left him, while also pleading to her to let him know what he can do for her to stay with him. I wonder why, I, I wonder why, yeah Just feel the vibes, just- just feel the vibes You ain't heard the Coast like this in a long time You ain't worth a dime, no, you ain't worth a dime, yeah I know what you scared of Giving these bitches pipe, yeah I found your vibe, and I- and I found my high, yeah Uh-oh YeahAnd it's my time, I swear to God I won't waste no time, yeahYou ain't worth a dime, no, you ain't worth a dime, yeahStill on my mind, whoa, you're still on my mind, yeah, (I wonder why, I, I wonder why, yeah)(Just feel the vibes, just, just feel the vibes)(I wonder why, I, I wonder why, yeah)(Just feel the vibes, just, just feel the vibes)(I wonder why, I, I wonder why, yeah)(Just feel the vibes, just, just feel the vibes)(Just feel the vibes, just, just feel the vibes), A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Red Velvet's Irene Apologizes After Verbally Attacking Fashion Editor | Billboard News, Aaliyah Book 'Baby Girl: Better Known As Aaliyah' Dropping Next Year | Billboard News, The Official Trailer For 'Selena: The Series' Is Finally Here: Watch, #iVoted Festival: Members of My Morning Jacket, Decemberists and More Slated for Election Night Concert Series, Juice WRLD's Music Streams Up 453% Following Death, Chelsea Handler Offers to Pay 50 Cent's Tax Bill If He Drops Trump Endorsement | Billboard News.

Middlesbrough Fc News, Denver Local News, Boom Boom Boom Boom Chords, Lions Vs Colts 2020 Tickets, How Much Rain Did Boulder Get Yesterday, City Of El Centro Phone Number, New England Vs Tenn, Winter Haven Restaurants,