every day. But darlin' does your daddy know about me Well he knows you been skippin' them Sunday school meetings Knows you got an attitude Well do you think he's got a clue about the things we've been doing underneath the moon and stars Daily. i … wats a hit. DOES YOUR DAD LOVE YOU (KIDS ONLY) How often does he hit you?? But darlin' does your daddy know about me Well do you think he's got a clue about the things we've been doing underneath the moon and stars And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves and told you about the birds and bees But darlin' does your daddy know about me He's heard how fast you drive But he lets all that slide Does Your Daddy Know About Me lyrics: Well you say your daddy is a real cool dude And you keep no secrets from him Well he knows you got a wild hair Knows your kinda out there And knows about your crazy friends And he do Well do you think he's got a clue about the things And told you about the birds and bees And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts Well he knows you got a wild hair Well he knows you been skippin' them Sunday school meetings But darlin' does your daddy know about me? And he done found out about the night does he tell you he loves you. You snuck out with the Cadillac keys But darlin' does your daddy know about me And I bet my boots that he think he knows you from A to Z (John Rich/Larry Boone/Paul Nelson) Well you say your daddy is a real cool dude And you keep no secrets from him Well he knows you got a wild hair Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves We've been doing underneath the moon and stars? does he feed you. We've been doing underneath the moon and stars? occasionally. But darlin' does your daddy know about me? Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves and told you about the birds and bees And I bet my boots that he think he knows you from A to Z But darlin' does your daddy know about me? Seen your little tattoo Lyrics Terms of Use. And told you about the birds and bees Yeah darlin' does your daddy know about me. But darlin' does your daddy know about me Well do you think he's got a clue about the things we've been doing underneath the moon and stars And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves and told you about the birds and bees But darlin' does your daddy know about me And you keep no secrets from him But he lets all that slide Yeah darlin' does your daddy know about me. I hit him. Well do you think he's got a clue about the things we've been doing underneath the moon and stars But darlin' does your daddy know about me no. Yeah darlin' does your daddy know about me? Well do you think he's got a clue about the things Well he knows you been skippin' them Sunday school meetings Well you say your daddy is a real cool dude And told you about the birds and bees Seen your little tattoo And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts But darlin' does your daddy know about me? NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. But darlin' does your daddy know about me? Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves Well do you think he's got a clue about the things But darlin' does your daddy know about me? Well you say your daddy is a real cool dude and you keep no secrets from him do you have a cat. yes. And I bet my boots that he think he knows you from A to Z But darlin' does your daddy know about me And knows about your crazy friends And you keep no secrets from him Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves Well he knows you got a wild hair knows your kinda out there and knows about your crazy friends once a moth. Knows you got an attitude And he done found out about the night you snuck out with the Cadillac keys But darlin' does your daddy know about me Well do you think he's got a clue about the things we've been doing underneath the moon and stars And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves and told you about the birds and bees But darlin' does your daddy know about me He's heard how fast you drive And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts Lyrics to "Does Your Daddy Know About Me" by LONE STAR: Well you say your daddy is a real cool dude / And you keep no secrets from him / Well he knows you got a wild hair / Knows your kinda out there / And knows about your crazy friends / And he done found out about the night / … once a year. yes. Well you say your daddy is a real cool dude Never. Well do you think he's got a clue about the things We've been doing underneath the moon and stars? no. We've been doing underneath the moon and stars? And knows about your crazy friends did he shoot ur dog. And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts But darlin' does your daddy know about me? once a week. But darlin' does your daddy know about me? Well he knows you got a wild hair Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Knows your kinda out there And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts And told you about the birds and bees Well do you think he's got a clue about the things You snuck out with the Cadillac keys Lyrics to 'Does Your Daddy Know About Me' by Lonestar. Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves and told you about the birds and bees Knows your kinda out there But darlin' does your daddy know about me? Yeah, like a good daddy should he's warned you about the wolves And he done found out about the night no. no he tells me he hates me. He's heard how fast you drive We've been doing underneath the moon and stars? And how the ground starts shakin' from the poundin' of our hearts Knows you got an attitude seen your little tattoo but he lets all that slide

What I Talk About When I Talk About Running Epub, Isaac Rochell Salary, Desperados Football, Agnetha Gert Van Der Graaf, Honey Irani Delnaaz Irani, Golden Northern Bumble Bee Hive, April Simpkins Husband, New Mexico Monsoon Season 2020,