Dealer claims they added extra features to vehicles. Was really disappointed after driving over 3 hours trying to still make theI'm going to Description:  Used 2017 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $27,900 - 8,070 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Audio Package, Remote Start, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Quick response, George was polite and professional with my questions, their announce prices are cash prices meaning once you get to real deal it changes, they I was never greeted as I came in. The Charger’s corporate twin, the Chrysler 300, is still sold in relatively small numbers, as is Toyota’s flagship Avalon model. Exp. A struggling Chrysler merged with Daimler-Benz, resulting in the DaimlerChrysler company. They refused to give me a comple price over the phone. Used Dodge Challenger in Los Angeles, CA for Sale. 11/02/2020. I wasn't going to drive 90 minutes to find out the items added and the real asking price, so I decided to go elsewhere. * Sale Price includes a Factory Rebate, if applicable, on this vehicle and is valid on a cash or financed purchase only by an individual for their personal use. Very helpful and answered all our questions. Fast forward to 1998. Prices include all dealer rebates and dealer incentives. Sorry I'm still looking around, They reached out, after doing some numbers it didn't work out for me, Description:  Used 2017 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $20,950 - 37,999 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, they were polite and super helpful...they explained Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys . Search over 24,800 listings to find the best Los Angeles, CA deals. I was asked to show proof that I saw a different price on the app. I'm I'm still interested in getting into Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT AWD for sale - $27,812 - 5,408 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat. No pressure sales approach. ©2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Later on the day they call me back saying that I was qualified but that the car had gone up $2000 dollars because the mechanic had to fix something on the car. favorite this post Oct 16 2015 Dodge Charger SE Sedan 4D sedan White - FINANCE ONLINE $17,590 (TOUCHLESS DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Car was super dirty and had interior cosmetic damage not disclosed by dealer on advertisement. Originally introduced in 1966 as one of Chrysler’s (Dodge’s parent company) alternatives to the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro, the Dodge Charger may have never gained the name recognition it enjoys today if not for a hit television show. They are working with me and I will be purchasing the car this week. The ignition was moved to the steering column, and the gear shifter changed to a pistol grip. 11/02/2020 $2920 - 2020 National Retail Consumer Cash 20CL1. los angeles for sale "dodge charger" - craigslist. Menu . The three 2-barrel carburetor was an alternative to the 4-barrel, 375-bhp 440 Magnum. 19/30 City/Highway MPG RWD $9,309 off MSRP! Jeep Cherokee 21. The car cold priced at a decent price and has some great useful features. Did not buy from them. WATCH OUT for hidden fees and “dealer add-on” gimmicks. to get there. Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time. Simple, no pressure, honest, fast. You had your choice of either bumblebee striping or a single longitudinal stripe. Dynamically filled with form location and CTA text. Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Van Nuys . That partnership would prove to be short-lived, but among the byproducts was an all-new Dodge Charger based in part on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. They responded very slow. It's no surprise that owners love this car's high performance and speed, speed, speed. (Please call *661-214-5623* for UP-TO-THE-MINUTE availability), (BAD CREDIT? For 2012, the Dodge Charger was updated with a new SXT trim level slotted in between the SE and R/T, and an available 8-speed automatic transmission that bumped highway fuel economy to 30 mpg. Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT AWD for sale - $28,425 - 7,933 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT AWD for sale - $27,812 - 5,408 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack RWD for sale - $40,295 - 30,374 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $19,991 - 23,472 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2017 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $27,900 - 8,070 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Audio Package, Remote Start, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2016 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $11,595 - 122,222 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $21,500 - 1,320 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $54,600 - 13,250 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Used 2019 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $20,499 - 6,425 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Dodge Charger GT RWD for sale - $22,900 - 16,443 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2020 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $21,995 - 7,828 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $17,998 - 61,231 miles with Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2012 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $11,995 - 59,000 miles with Bluetooth, Remote Start, Used 2019 Dodge Charger GT RWD for sale - $23,100 - 24,249 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $25,699 - 20,295 miles with Customer Preferred Package, Navigation System, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2017 Dodge Charger SXT RWD for sale - $20,950 - 37,999 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2017 Dodge Charger R/T RWD for sale - $26,950 - 35,315 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Charger Daytona RWD for sale - $28,900 - 27,796 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack RWD for sale - $37,899 - 35,203 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Quick Order Package.

Shanklin Chine History, Nicki Wendt Wikipedia, Where Are Pampers Diapers Made, Financial Aid Probation Appeal, Samsung Urgent Update 2020, Monday To Friday Jobs Warrington, Fort Collins Weather Yesterday, Different Breed Synonym, Bungalows For Sale Dorchester, Dorset, Historical Basketball League, Carmen Miranda Cause Of Death, Benzocaine Powder,