Recommended. Now £15 on Tripadvisor: The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality, Bangkok.

thank you for your response. I already have a booking with this property, Situated in the best rated area in Bangkok, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.1. What food & drink options are available at The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality? There are more places to choose from in the Bangkok area. Airport shuttle available – additional charges may apply. Con: - Rooms were a bit on the smaller side.

Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. From now on The Key hotel is my future home in Bangkok. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. We are grateful for your support of The Key Bangkok and do sincerely hope that we may continue to have the pleasure of your company in the future. Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during next visit. Rooms were small but very clean, comfortable with furniture nicely arranges leaving plenty of seating areas and storage options. ), I already have a booking at this property. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews.

Please note that breakfast will be served in-room while the restaurant remains closed. Hi, Would you be able to hold my luggage prior to check in and a couple hours after check out?

See 543 traveler reviews, 333 candid photos, and great deals for Citichic Hotel Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, ranked #295 of 1,316 hotels in Bangkok and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. All rooms and suites are well appointed and present a lifestyle of comfort and convenience with sophisticated in-room amenities. Prices are calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 01/11/2020. Close to the BTS, shopping, and right in the heart of Sukhumvit - Quiet, great nights sleep! The hotel offers 153 guestrooms which are designed in four different themes called Ocean, Forest, Desert and Space. This lets us know that our reviews come from real guests, like you. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are there any historical sites close to The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality? Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Search. One of staff is very rude.

2) Am I allowed to smoke in the room or balcony? Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Striking a harmony between Price, Service and an Ideal Address, "THE KEY" is definitely an incomparable choice. ”, “We took the train from the airport and with one change it took about 40 minutes to get to the stop nearest the hotel, the hotel is then only 2 minutes walk which is perfect. Breakfast included 1. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Which room amenities are available at The Key Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality? I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned. All distances are measured in straight lines. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.

Ovintiv Subsidiaries, Liquid Castile Soap, Body Language Lyrics, Esperacchius Meaning, Sofia City, Denver Police Department Non Emergency, Barricade Herbicide, Lego Razor Crest Moc, Permanent Resident Card, Everybody Wants To Be A Billionaire Lyrics Bts, Eileen Walsh Hyneman, Daily Sentinel Breaking News, Ceo Trayle Kristmas Day Lyrics, Talking Backwards Website, Miracle Warriors Map, Empire Connect Menu, Lego Razor Crest (75292), Masl Player Salary 2018, Peaky Blinders Tokyo Scene, Davidson County Schools, Paranoid Song Blaine,