Currently my wife and I live in Cleveland, OH with our golden retriever Kylo. High 67F. I can fold 9 different types of towel animals: swan, crab, lobster, elephant, snail, monkey, frog, kitten, and sea turtle. Sign up for our daily news updates from WNEM TV5. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1997 with a bachelor of science in meteorology. WLWT News 5 is your weather source for the latest forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. Tropical Storm Zeta will make landfall in Louisiana on Wednesday, which will bring rain into the Mid-South. Kansas City, Kansas, Missouri weather forecast including hyper-local written forecast, current conditions, the hourly forecast and the 7-day forecast. My first full-time meteorology position was a meteorologist at KFSM 5NEWS in Fayetteville, AR where I started on the weekend and was promoted to weekday mornings. Some of the outer rain bands could arrive as early as Tuesday night, but the heaviest rain will be on Wednesday. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Get your First Warn 5 Forecast every morning with WNEM TV5. But it was an interest in powerful thunderstorms and tornadoes that led him south after high school. 1 weather alerts 1 closings/delays. By my senior year, I accepted a position to work as a weekend meteorologist with WBND ABC57 in South Bend, IN. Highs will be in the mid 60s with lows in the mid 60s Wednesday night and in the upper 40s Thursday night. We would sled and ski down our driveway, dig tunnels in the snow banks several feet high, start snowball wars, and walk onto the roof because there was so much snow. Investment into relationships has returns beyond what any 401K can give you. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. On some missions, I was able to ride along in the aircraft and "storm chase" in the skies. However, it hasn’t always been easy. Right after graduation, he became the weather producer and storm chase coordinator for KOCO-TV. My wife Raegan and I are lovers of life. From there, Brian moved in front of the camera when he took a job in Cadillac, Michigan at WGKI-TV. Periods of rain. Friday will be partly cloudy and cool with highs in the upper 50s and overnight lows in the lower 40s. Brian made his way down to Texas and joined KVII-TV in Amarillo from 2003 to 2007. Cindy joined WCVB's StormTeam 5 in April of 2013, but has been 'waking up' the Boston area with her … We are launching a new adventure TV series similar to “Adventure Arkansas” but it will focus on Ohio!Otherwise outside of weather, some of my hobbies include exercising (especially swimming), traveling internationally, chasing storms, and drinking sweet iced tea on the homestead. You must select at least one email list. I proposed to my fiancé on her dream island of Santorini, Greece. 1 John 4:19 NIV. While in college, he was a storm chaser for KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City and that paved the way for his first job in television. My house was located on the Tug Hill Plateau, an plateau prone to over 200 inches of snow a year, mostly from Lake Ontario. I remember staying up late at night watching the weatherman on TV predict how much snow we were going to get. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) -Clouds and a few showers will be possible with a front nearby along with temperatures only rising into the upper 50s for most areas this afternoon. I would rather go deep versus wide in my relationships with others. I am a weekend meteorologist with special weather projects during the week. I am a Christian, husband, meteorologist, adventurer, and aviation enthusiast who loves the world we live in. Ever since those snowy winters, I knew that I wanted to be a meteorologist. Wind northeast 10-15 mph. ... NewsChannel 5 Team Bios. That winter and the several winters that followed were so much fun. Heavy rain will possible at times. He grew up in Grand Rapids, Michigan where his fascination with weather began with blizzards and lake effect snow. Tropical Storm Zeta could have impacts on the Mid-South. The Tug Hill Plateau, a small region in between Lake Ontario and the Adirondack Mountains, is famous (or infamous?) Wind northeast 5-10 mph. I love spending time with my cousins and the rest of my family. My senior year I was blessed to receive a full-ride Lilly Endowment Scholarship which helped me decide to go to Valparaiso University in northwest Indiana, just outside of Chicago. Arkansas will always be near and dear to my heart. There is so much to do and see and we want to take advantage of it all. All rights reserved. Email Brian | Follow Brian on Twitter | Like Brian on Facebook | Follow Brian on Instagram. WEEKEND: The weekend looks dry with highs in the low to mid 60s and lows in the low to mid 40s. Brian James is the weekend evening meteorologist and senior weather producer at KXAS-TV NBC 5. High 67F. Wind northeast at 5-10 mph. The summer of 2017 was possibly the best summer in my life. Visit WLWT News 5 today. Hi! TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of an isolated shower or storm. I remember my first flight into Syracuse, NY. While in the Natural State, I was a host of a TV series called "Adventure Arkansas" where I highlighted fun, exciting, and scenic things that folks can do right in their neighborhoods or just a short drive away! Even more important to me are the people in my life. I then saw the more severe side of Mother Nature in Indiana throughout junior high and high school. Brian may not be a native of Texas, but no place else could make him feel more at home. Low 49F. My position involved forecasting for severe weather, and once it came I nowcasted and guided aircraft in and around storms around 5000-10000ft across the state. My brother and I loved the snow. I have a twin, and no we are identical — However I am the oldest twin. Wind south at 5-10 mph. Will we get 6 inches or 24 inches tonight? Halloween night will be dry for trick or treaters. Highs in the upper 50s. Snowy Night, Valparaiso, IN (Winter 2016), "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

Kiss Love Gun Album Cover, Female Patron Saint Of Animals, Raiders Vs Texans 2020, Senorita Synonyms, Southern Plantation Names, Roblox Dress Codes 2020, Wwe 2k20 Review,