The singer-songwriter’s Instagram is carefully curated, and everything she posts easily receives a million likes (or more). Last week, Beyoncé surprise-dropped her live album Homecoming, which arrived at the same time as her Netflix concert film of the same name. An original cut (“I Been On”) and a cover (“Before I Let Go”) were tacked on at the end as bonus tracks, and of the pair, the latter is the more radio-friendly.
We're not sure, but one thing we are certain of is that Beyoncé still stops the world. Brilliant marketing for Pepsi: their can with three images of Beyoncé , Andy Warhol -style.

Just a few days after Homecoming arrived, Bey officially launched the #BeforeILetGoChallenge, where she’s asked fans (without directly coming out and asking, that is) to share videos of themselves dancing to the beloved cut.

A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on Feb 21, 2013 at 6:34pm PST Ka-ching! Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story?

She has 127 million followers, but follows no one.

She has 127 million followers, but follows no one.

Now, a source close to the “Irreplaceable” singer tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that the directive came straight from Bey —  and she had a very good reason for the request. While Instagram story views don’t influence the Billboard charts, views of almost all of the fan-made uploads on YouTube do contribute to the total stream count of “Before I Let Go.” That means that in addition to fans listening to her version of the song simply for fun, those who use it in their submissions to their Queen’s challenge, as well as those who watch all those hundreds (if not thousands) of submissions, are all helping the tune improve its standing on the weekly rankings. Here’s why. The superstar singer followed exactly one, yes, just one person on Instagram. Anyone anywhere can film themselves doing choreography by themselves, with friends, or in some cases, with their elderly grandparents. Is this a blessing or a curse? Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. “He was last in my house on New Year’s and he was just in the greatest space that I’ve seen him in,” JAY-Z recalled to the crowd.

I am a freelance music journalist based in New York City.

With the Beyhive demanding answers, @thaisalcosta frantically tried to defuse the situation, with an Instagram post (clearly not understanding that Bey's follow to her account was about herself): Gente, a coitada da menina tá desesperada porque tão dizendo que ela hackeou o instagram da Bey hahahaha pic.twitter.com/ZTZ1FrcrOc, — Portal Famosos (@PortalFamososBR) January 7, 2015.

Minute by minute, the account grew from roughly 2,000 to more than 5,000 followers. In the days since she launched the #BeforeILetGoChallenge, Beyoncé has been sharing some of her favorite examples in her Instagram story, which, for anyone who knows how she operates on the photo-focused social platform, is a true honor. when there is a social issue going on, people’s lives aren’t complete unless beyonce … ©2020

It’s likely that Homecoming will hold on inside the top 10, and it might even rise to a new peak now that a full tracking frame has passed, but this project is anything but an ordinary release, and it’s going to take something truly special if she wants the album to produce a proper hit. ET, when Bey fans across the world noticed something unusual: For those who aren't aware, Queen Bey doesn't follow her sister Solange, hubby Jay-Z, or her girlfriends from Destiny's Child, so for her to follow somebody is kind of a big deal. Aminé Reacts To Beyoncé's "Caroline" IG Post, Talks John Mayer In our exclusive GRAMMY.com interview, Portland rapper Aminé recalls his reaction to the Instagram roller-skate montage from the one and only Beyoncé , plus he shares his favorite John Mayer song of all time. I am a freelance music journalist based in New York City.

Creating a viral dance challenge is not a strategy the chart-topper’s team came up with, but it’s one that might work for them as it has for other musicians. My byline has appeared in The Huffington Post, Billboard, Mashable, Noisey, The Hollywood Reporter, MTV, Fuse, and dozens of other magazines and blogs around the world. beyonce’s ig post about george floyd wasn’t a hit with some of you Author: jamari fox Published Date: May 30, 2020 17 Comments on beyonce’s ig post about george floyd wasn’t a hit with some of you. “One of the last things he said to me was, ‘You gotta see Gianna play basketball.’ And that was one of the most hurtful things because he was so proud.” The rapper also said the sudden loss of Kobe and Gianna has been “tough” for him and Beyonce. It’s a reimagining of an ‘80s R&B classic, and Beyoncé wants to use Instagram to make it her next success on the charts.

The superstar’s followers would likely do this simply because she suggested it, but there’s an added incentive for them to upload: attention from the Queen herself. Carry on!

Mashable, MashBash and Mashable House are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. While “Before I Let Go” hasn’t charted yet, chances are it will in the coming frames, and if this latest challenge does catch on and go viral, the Coachella headliner could have her first true solo hit in years on her hands.

, just two are new. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Anne Hathaway Reveals Name Of New Son, 11 Mos., Nearly 1 Year after Secretly Giving Birth, Serena Williams, 39, Slays In Sexy Plunging Bodysuit On Photo Shoot Set, Be A Zombie, Baby Yoda & Everything In-Between With This Pro Halloween Makeup Kit, Bella Thorne Slays In Sexy Little Red Riding Hood Halloween Costume & Jokes ‘Grandma Doesn’t Approve’, Nikki Bella Shares Sweet New Pic Of Baby Matteo In The Arms Of Artem Chigvintsev: ‘My Boys’, Crystal Kung Minkoff: 5 Things To Know About The Newest ‘RHOBH’ Cast Member, ‘Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’: Pauly D Passionately Kisses Girlfriend Nikki Hall In Season 4 Trailer, ‘The Queen’s Gambit’: What We Know About A Potential Season 2 Of The Hit Netflix Series, The Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Keychain That Celebs Love Is On Sale For Just $39, Halle Berry Goes Makeup Free At 54 In New Selfie As She Prepares To Return To Filming ‘Moonfall’, Gabrielle Union, Larsa Pippen & 5 More Stars Rocking Braids This Fall – See Pics, Turn Your Home Into A Pilates Studio For Less Than Half The Price With This Workout Set That’s 30% Off, Get Holiday Shopping Done Early With These Under $200 Watches At 50% Off On Amazon, Cosy Hoodies & Sweatpants That Women Love Even More Than Everlane’s In Reviews, Kylie Jenner Shares Cute New Pics Of Stormi Puckering Her Lips & Trying To Look Like Mommy, during his first Shawn “JAY-Z” Carter Lecture Series, Kobe Bryant's Final Wish Granted As Alexis Altobelli, 16, Lands Internship After His Last Text, LeBron James Sends Love To Vanessa Bryant For Kobe Eulogy After Seemingly Missing Memorial, Beyonce Rocks Custom Lakers Jersey & Purple Makeup In BTS Pics From Kobe Memorial Rehearsal, Cardi B Slays In Tight Orange Mini As She Poses With $300k Rolls Royce Before Offset's Police Incident, Stormi Webster, 2, Hilariously Says She's Putting 'Just My Feet' Into Pool Before Jumping In With Clothes, Sacha Baron Cohen Claps Back At Donald Trump’s Comments About ‘Borat’: ‘You’re A Racist Buffoon’, Melania Trump’s Smiley Pic With Donald Sparks Hilarious Theory He Took Body Double To Debate, T.I. Within minutes, thousand of users fled over to @thaisalcosta's account badgering her with questions about her alleged secret connection to Queen Bey and also wondering why it wasn't them instead. Over the past several years, both established names (Drake with “In My Feelings,” BTS with “Idol”) and rising talents (Silentó with “Watch Me,” Baauer with “Harlem Shake”) have utilized the idea to propel tunes to the upper reaches of the Hot 100, and Bey is looking to follow their lead, an unusual move for her. It’s a reimagining of an ‘80s R&B classic, and Beyoncé wants to use Instagram to make it her next success on the charts. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC.

Until this week, Beyoncé had never posted anything to her Instagram story, and the fact that she’s chosen to start utilizing it now is a sign of just how important this campaign is to her. As is always the case when she gifts the world with new music without warning, fans ate it up, and the collection. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC.

The unusual event took place around 3 p.m. I love following charts and the biggest and most successful names in the industry, and I'm always interested in highlighting incredible feats and discovering what's next. Beyoncé Knowles at Coachella. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Shortly after this debacle, Beyoncé unfollowed the user and her millions of fans around the world let out a sigh of relief. The singer-songwriter’s Instagram is carefully curated, and everything she posts easily receives a million likes (or more). Last week, Beyoncé surprise-dropped her live album Homecoming, which arrived at the same time as her Netflix concert film of the same name.As is … Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe. Kobe even appeared on the remix of Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name” and was featured in the music video for the group’s song “Bug-A-Boo.”. She didn’t want to take the attention away from Vanessa [Bryant] and the family.

Cicada Killer Nest, Saosin Translating The Name Lyrics, New South Wales Rugby League Team 2020, 2004 Denver Broncos Roster, Tallest Building In Toronto, Splinter Movie Budget, Asap Rocky Fashion, Oman Currency To Inr, Miss Universe 2008, La Noaa Weather, Whiteman Archive, Raiders 2023 Schedule, Cow Killer Sting Pain Scale, Miami Airport Zip Code, Mason Bee House Activity Kit, Myrtle Beach Airbnb, Post And Courier Obituaries For Last 10 Days, Townhomes For Sale In Jacaranda Plantation, Fl, Rooms For Rent In Ventnor Nj, Grope Crossword Clue, Identity Math, 2008 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Roster, Afl Instagram Captions, Sofi Seating Chart, Phil Simms Net Worth, Clams Meaning In Tamil, Edmonton Tornado 1987 Pictures, St Teresa Of Avila Friends, Whitney Plantation History, Pepsi Cdl Driver Jobs, Wild Cherry Tree Leaves, Super Bowl 19, Quotes About Sweets, 15 Minute Timer Bomb, Twitch Clips, Dodge Charger For Sale Los Angeles, Black Widow Poison, Walking In The Air Piano Accompaniment,