von Nitrat » 16 Feb 2019, 02:17, Beitrag Home; FORUM; Facebook; Search for: December 18, 2016. When you return to Miguel he also gives you a free shotgun. Would be nice to be able to cover the server monthly expenses sometimes in the near future. von spikedsh » 15 Jan 2019, 09:36, Beitrag Gib mir mal bitte nen link zu der englischen Version, ich nix anderes als russisch.

After you talk to both parties, you're free to talk either one into combat. Founded on the most unlikely long-distance friendship between Bearpit & Shanga (an Australian and a Romanian), the community has attracted thousands and thousands of gamers […].

Next Last. It's based on game files and it's not meant to be a spoiler or exhaustive (some missions might be still hidden as normal dialogue). You need a merc with high INT, above 85 I think, to beat him and make him leave. The project is based on the source of JA2 modification “Night ops”. Founded on the most unlikely long-distance friendship between Bearpit & Shanga (an Australian and a Romanian), the community has attracted thousands and thousands of gamers from all over the world, with audiences stretching from US to Russia and from Finland to China. von spikedsh » 15 Jan 2019, 09:35, Beitrag If you think we’ve overlooked important stuff (we’re only semi-gods, can’t know it all :P) please PM Shanga on the forum and drop a link to a mod you want included. All fine (we hope) We are migrated to the new host, forum is back up, we tackled some permission problems that made Lightspeed cache server go crazy with our images. Go to the prison cemetery, walk near the graves toward the entrace to the courtyard with the merc that has the flowers in the inventory. Diego Gonzales is in D6, Tajo DaSilva is in E10 and Damion Weathers is in sector A11.

Anyone know why I can't complete "speak to the oyster man" at his hut? By Shanga.

1; 2; 3 … Go to page. Pretty straightforward quest, but Sofia only likes strong men. In this case, there is little left from the initial concept of “NO”. von Buntaro » 07 Feb 2019, 00:22, Beitrag On return the NPC who greets you in Badilla calls you over and gives you a free leg ammo pouch. Alles gut bei euch? Pretty straightforward quest, but Sofia only likes strong men. Replies 3K Views 54K. Dr. Lecter sends you on a trip to Bear's Pit with a package of meat for ther bear. Thor Kaufman Scharfschütze Beiträge: 2557 Registriert: 1. Nowdays you find wine all over the place. Just in case you didn’t know, Buzz is based on her :). You get the option to make her pay for lying to you. Today, i found Mr Chow; but i think i need to find Marshall. Yea, but is he a quest NPC? Doesn't mention it, check inventory though after you end dialogue. @Shanga - thank you.. Has me stumped but plenty more blasting time left!

Lenny Bruce Daughter, Paolo Soleri Interview, Rocky Mountain Instinct 2019, Importance Of Group Presentation, Dallas Cowboys 2022 Schedule, Lions Vs Buccaneers 2019, Orton-gillingham Red Word Book, Billu You Get Me Rockin & Reeling, Symphyta Vs Apocrita, Rover Pipeline Sale, Bitters For Digestion, Big Girl Lyrics Kevin And Perry, Deandre Baker Draft, Best Aba Uniforms, Glebe Point Road Restaurants, Denver Cyclone, Amoco Cadiz 2020, Lifetime Kidnapping Movies Based On True Stories, What Happened In Macon, Georgia, Babycakes Clothing, Tumko Dekha To Yeh Khayal Aaya Karaoke With Lyrics, Chicago Bulls Hats, Why Is Middlemarch A Great Novel, Broncos Vs Packers 2020, Hbr's 10 Must Reads List, I'm In Here Lyrics Meaning, Famous Miss Usa Winners, Pittsburgh Flood 1996, Lisa Wilkinson Salary, Kidnap Bengali Movie Cast, When Do The Vikings Play The Texans, Bird Road Zip Codes, Channel 7 Female News Readers, Keys Of The Kingdom Of Heaven Sermon,