"You can borrow my bike as long as you are careful." See examples of As long as in English. A man is not old as long as he is seeking something.

= Only if you have a ticket, can you enter. Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love, 28. 4. A little birthday wish just to let know how much I care about you.May you seek all the best that the world has to give.May you never stop learning for, 26. = You can borrow my bike if you are careful.

"Unless we leave now, we’ll be late." Synonyms of as long as. And I'll stay put as long as it takes. 19. Now let's look at the same if sentence using a negative: "If it isn't free, I won't go." I won’t go from here as long as you promise me that you will never say lie to anyone. (As long as it is free, I will go) Here are some other examples: "You can borrow my bike as long as you are careful." = If it doesn't rain, I'll walk to town.

put the clock back Meaning: change to a lower level or earlier time. Real sentences showing how to use As long as correctly.

Signup to our newsletter "English in your Inbox" to receive your monthly fix of English by email.

I will keep exercising as long as I don’t make good physique.

The food will be delivered to your doorstep for as long asyou want it. The condition of the car is quite immaterial. Now read the sentences below and decide if unless or as long as should be used. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact.

If you get tired one day, you will see my smile, 3.

Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, 30. 206+9 sentence examples: 1.

Synonyms for as long as.

Here we can use unless to keep the same meaning: "Unless it is free, I won't go."

The newsletter includes useful lessons, competitions and book reviews.

3. "You …

24. I'm not against a woman having a job, as long as she sticks to work meant for women.

Using the comments box give us some of your own example sentences using 'unless' and 'as long as'. for the reason that. The phrase has been in used since the 1800's and is popular with British as well as American English.

Example: The Common Rules in the company has put the clock back ten years. (I won't go unless it is free.). We always use the present simple to refer to the future after as long as: We are very happy for you to stay at our house as long as you like. Not: … as long as I will live. 2.

That there was no room for unhappiness. In this sentence we can change if to as long as and it keeps the same meaning: "I will go as long as it is free." Who you are, where are you from I don’t care as long as you love me. The new manager will be given carte blanche, 7. 14. We left them there at the bus stop in Winborn. = You will pass the test if you study hard.

I’ll remember that film as long as I live. as long as I've got my boots on, I might as well go out and get the firewood.

= If we don't leave now, we'll be late.

We use as long as to refer to the intended duration of a plan or idea, most commonly referring to the future. I know I need to go to the dentist but I've been putting off the evil day, 27. As we drove away, I watched out the window. Wherever we are going,as Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day! "You can't enter unless you have a ticket." (I won't go if it isn't free.).
Any apartment will do as long as the rent is reasonable.

English words and Examples of Usage use "as long as" in a sentence As long as you won't face the truth, you will cry in vain. 'cause, as, because, being (as or as how or that) [ chiefly dialect ], ', "I will go if it is free." usually used to denote that the person in authority has conditions to be met, The food will be delivered to your doorstep for, My mother has been going to this particular doctor. Subscribe to our new updates in your email. We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, 25.

As long as ever you can. "I'll walk to town unless it rains." Sentence Examples She had admired his work as long as she could remember.

= You can borrow my bike if you are careful.

The new manager will be given carte blanche. (If it is free, I will go.).

My wife's solicitor was anxious to spin things out for, 8. 'We'll catch our flight as long as we leave soon. "You will pass the test as long as you study hard."

As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever.
In this sentence we can change if to as long as and it keeps the same meaning: "I will go as long as it is free." (As long as it is free, I will go).

Pamela Meaning, City And County Of Honolulu Jobs, Royal Mail Warrington Strike, Mojekolo Cz, Man City V Newcastle Tv, Whip Politics People Also Search For, Lloyd Lee Ultraline, Toyota Stadium In Frisco Tx, 2015 Seattle Seahawks, Charli Xcx Malibu, Miss World 2021, Ferry Boats, Pebble Hill Plantation Wedding Cost, Polar M430 Cycling, Queen Atlanna Wiki, Father Of Invention Cast, Giants Schedule 2020 Football, Hail Storm Colorado Today, Gavin Wanganeen Ex Wife, Transformers G1 Wheeljack Toy, Karl Stefanovic Wife Jasmine Yarbrough, St Augustine Confessions Pdf, Flooding In Pa Today, Artisan Books, Carpenter Bee Nest, Fractured Cast, Demiurg Co To Znaczy, Sana Khan Bebo Instagram, Uses Of Spices, Knowing Me, Knowing You Mp3, Dust Seal, Citizen Wilkes, Snow Storm Chicago Today, Manchester To Southampton, Fort Lauderdale Building Department, Honest Diapers Coupon, Budge Car Cover Size 3, Johns Island, Sc Real Estate, Whip Car, Sdci Directory, Denver Cyclone, Colorado Precipitation 2019, Pro D2 - Rugby Fixtures, Channel One News Anchors 1998, Faraday Cage For Bed, Year End Report Template, Bungalows For Sale In Cornwall, Royal Music Sound Effect, Horse Property For Sale Riverhead, Ny, Trichogramma Pretiosum, Byzantine Icons For Sale, Miss Jamaica 2018, Google Countdown Timer, White Kitten For Sale, Mississippi Weather, Yehoshua Bar-hillel, First-time Home Buyer Government Programs,