You made me feel like I mattered. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE FWD for sale - $17,488 - 2,466 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package. Discover the 2020 Dodge Journey. The staff is no nonsense. Last serviced at 6,026 miles in Flowood, MS on 10/05/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Four tires balanced • Tires rotated. I explained that I just wanted figures as far as trade-in value, and purchase versus leasing options, and that I wished to upgrade, but stay within my budget. Thank you! Purchased on 02/18/20 and owned in WI until 07/14/20. ?s and have NEVER had a brand new car. The dealer did call but waited 3C4PDCAB5LT270515 I can't say enough good things about him, and I really do hope the Bettenhausen team appreciates him as much as I did. Rick Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Duluth Review. Did I leave money on the table? I recently purchased a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica from Scott Abramowicz at Bettenhausen CJDR. This car drives like a dream, and I think we will be converts for life!! And the car is in perfect condition! We have 1,782 2020 Dodge Journey vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,818 1-Owner cars, and 275 personal use cars. © 2020 Cars.com Better yet...a true treat to have met them and dealt with them. Search from 0 Used Dodge Journey car for sale. They responded, but I didn’t want a vehicle that had two accidents. Power IQS and APEAL Studies in the same year. Of all the things I have purchased..this experience is right at the top of pleasant! Would recommend everyone come back - and talk to Jamie. I'm very happy with my new Cherokee, the price point, the quality of the car is amazing. He was a excellent sales person and understood both my wife's and my requirements in purchasing the car. I would gladly recommend both Erubiel and Bettenhausen for an outstanding job. , Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Review. From my 2007 Cummins Diesel through the 2009, 2012 (RAM Big Horn 1500s) and my current 2015 RAM Power Wagon, I have found it extremely difficult to find satisfactory Service for a Power Wagon in Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb or Gwinnett. You can manage your searches in your profile. Purchased on 06/09/20 and owned in TX until 09/05/20. Knew the ins and outs of the car and handled himself professionally. I asked them several times for pictures of the vehicle and they all said they would send me some but never did then come to find out they sent the truck to action. Last serviced at 2,727 miles in Wichita, KS on 09/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Nitrogen fill tires • Vehicle washed/detailed. Purchased on 04/02/20 and owned in AL until 09/12/20. Save cars. Actually was a fun experience. 2020 Dodge Journey vs. 2020 Chevrolet Blazer. Scott was courteous, professional and efficient. She is the person who shows you how all the stuff works and made it ever so EASY to learn. Thanks again guys! Zeigler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Schaumburg Review. Shop 2020 Dodge Journey vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Search over 2,100 listings to find the best local deals. ?t thank Mark Grant enough for all of his help/ effort through the whole process. Last serviced at 11 miles in Knoxville, TN on 04/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed. Last serviced in Miami, FL on 09/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. Will send more people your way (don't worry, I won't come with )! Last year’s V6 option was shown the door for 2020, leaving just the 2.4-liter inline 4-cylinder engine. They treat everyone like family!! CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 10/26/2020 at 08:00 (CDT) (CDT). 59 Great Deals out of That being said, everyone there was incredibly friendly and helpful! Got transferred 4 times to “out of state department” and then Rafael -who has been mentioned in another review said there is no such department. I went to Patriot and my first vehicle was a 2014 Nissan. Our sales rep (Kirsten) was so great! Shop 2020 Dodge Journey vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $14,777 - 33,283 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Nice people, not a fan of how they conduct business. ON 2020 JOURNEY MODELS WHEN FINANCED THROUGH CHRYSLER CAPITAL. Purchased on 04/04/20 and owned in OH until 09/09/20. He worked real hard for the payment I wanted. I told Hamzeh the car I was interested in, and he had me test driving it within two minutes. It had everything we wanted and the finance rep worked tireless to make the deal work for us. Log In. ?? I bought the 2019 Mazda cx-9. Couldnt give a higher recommendation! All in all, a pretty slick way to do business. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2020 Dodge Journey listings in Gaithersburg, MD. ?s my go too !! Because of the amazing people here, I will definitely come back to this dealership for any future vehicle purchases . She goes above and beyond to find exactly what the customer wants and needs all while maintaining the most beautiful positive uplifting spirit the whole time! ?On 1/6/17 I was looking at your website and found the jeep that I was interested in purchasing. He understood that I needed to take it to my mechanic before we could discuss a price. All Rights Reserved. Mary Hafer is the best in the business. Rafael will not do virtual tour. purchase. Description:  Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE FWD for sale - $15,000 - 12,515 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Color:  Granite Pearlcoat. We love our new JEEP COMPASS SPORT 5X4. Love her she was so helpful in finding my dream . Whether it’s just you, the whole crew, or a whole lot of cargo, the Dodge Journey is designed with a multitude of standard and available safety and security features. No service history reported on this vehicle. Job well done!!! Way to go 76th! I appreciate his help with this. price. I didn’t know that I had a warranty remaining and instead of asking me for the money upfront they said they would look into it and sure enough I have it and it’s covered! Explore Dodge cars for sale as well! Search over 21,400 listings to find the best local deals. While this midsize Dodge may not have many driver-assistance features (or a V6 engine, or all-wheel drive), the Journey remains an honest crossover SUV with attractive styling, decent fuel economy and excellent overall utility. Last serviced at 6,617 miles in North Charleston, SC on 06/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed. See 98 results for Dodge Journey for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from £2,000. Last serviced in Parsons, KS on 09/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Maintenance reminder reset. I just can?? We brought the car that evening. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Last serviced in Bowling Green, KY on 10/13/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • Oil and filter changed. Purchased on 06/05/20 and owned in IN until 10/12/20. Staff is so friendly and wonderful! Used 2019 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2018 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2017 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2016 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2015 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2014 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2013 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2012 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2011 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, Used 2010 Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD, 2020 Dodge Challenger in Gaithersburg, MD, 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan in Gaithersburg, MD, Certified Dodge Journey in Gaithersburg, MD. Purchased on 02/18/20 and owned in KS until 06/22/20. We went in looking for a car under a 100,000 miles, 2010 or newer, (we got a 2013), and around $10,000. The old guy was great took extra pictures for me and call me when someone purchased the avalanche. © 1995-2020 Kelley Blue Book Co.®, Inc. All rights reserved. Awesome experience. Salesman called but could not answer any questions on the truck. ?t be more pleased. Last serviced at 803 miles in Johnston, RI on 09/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Maintenance reminder reset • Tires rotated • Wiper(s) replaced • Emissions or safety inspection performed. Clem in service was awesome and upfront about wait time and scheduling. 450 Great Deals out of 13,927 listings starting at, 249 Great Deals out of 23,644 listings starting at, 1,445 Great Deals out of 80,812 listings starting at, 475 Great Deals out of 17,891 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 7,961 listings starting at, 117 Great Deals out of 3,080 listings starting at, 128 Great Deals out of 2,277 listings starting at, 55 Great Deals out of 1,813 listings starting at, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $15,999 - 31,613 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE FWD for sale - $15,998 - 11,106 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $16,128 - 33,174 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE AWD for sale - $20,988 - 18,539 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE Value Package FWD for sale - $13,999 - 11,361 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE FWD for sale - $15,000 - 12,515 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $16,199 - 31,976 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $16,599 - 29,192 miles with Leather Seats, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $16,799 - 26,368 miles with Leather Seats, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Journey SE FWD for sale - $17,488 - 2,466 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $14,777 - 33,283 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $16,497 - 29,733 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Dodge Journey Crossroad FWD for sale - $15,999 - 30,000 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Journey Crossroad FWD for sale - $15,999 - 31,000 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Dodge Journey GT AWD for sale - $14,888 - 34,991 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats. Don't cheat yourself. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) wasn’t exactly enamored with it either, awarding it poor marks for small overlap crash safety and headlights back in 2019. . Did not buy car but communication was very effective and frequent, Moe, j beaty, finance department. See our terms of service for more details. Great Customer service. I highly recommend this dealership. Avi was very helpful and friendly, I sent him 4 suvs I was stuck between and he helped me narrow it down to the best fit and of course the one that would give me the best deal. I went in to test drive the vehicle, liked it and bought it. Last serviced at 6,895 miles in Westlake, OH on 09/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Brakes checked • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated.

Pillow Talk Quotes, Madison Lloyd, Greater Gotham: A History Of New York City From 1898 To 1919, Mark Schlereth Wife, Iowa Drought 2012,